|What is the latest version?||v1.03c|
|What's the H code for the latest version? (provided courtesy of SaintLouisX on HongFire)||/HB-8*4@4ADCC0|
|Where is all this info coming from?||Japanese Wiki|
|Is there an English wiki?||English Wiki (incomplete)|
|What is the difference between this and the 2012 release?||GOLD shares the same characters and setting, but with a completely different story, more CGs, more items, and additional characters. The battle mechanics are almost identical. The final boss from the previous game makes several cameo appearances in optional battles.|
|Is there a forum/discussion thread about this game somewhere?||Hongfire (check latest pages)|
|How do you cheat?||The money value can be hacked with Cheat Engine. Google is your friend.|
|How do the special attacks in this game work?||There's a special attack gauge in the upper left for you and the upper right for your opponent. It is called the "Brave" meter. When it fills, you gain a Brave gauge, represented by a star-like object underneath the bar, and it resets to zero. Every turn in combat, regardless of whose it is, both sides' meters regenerate by 20% (the Orpheus Harp raises this regen to 50% per turn). It also fills whenever:|
1) You deal damage to an enemy without having a class advantage. More damage = more meter.
2) You take damage from an enemy who has a class advantage. More damage = more meter.
Special attacks cost whole gauges, represented by a small number on the icon of the skill itself.
|How do I beat the last fight on the 6th floor of Shambala (six Montezumas, tons of HP each)?||Montezuma has a suicide skill that gives her team 7 brave gauges. To win, you need to bring Wayna Qhapaq and Palamedes and use their brave-reduce/steal skills to empty the other team's gauge and make them suicide. It's also a good idea to use Palamedes or another unit weak to Fist attribute attacks as your tank, equipped with damage reduction items to deny the enemy brave meter from attack damage. Don't even bother attacking unless you need brave gauge for skills.|
|What is the difference between Wait and Delay?||Wait is the amount of time the unit "waits" before his or her next turn. Delay is how long the unit's action is "delayed" before it actually executes. The unit's SPD stat has an effect on both of these.|
|What are all the status effects in-game?||Unless otherwise noted, status ailments wear off in three turns.|
- Poison, represented by green bubbles. The unit loses 15% of its CURRENT HP per turn.
- Deadly poison, represented by purple bubbles. The unit loses 25% of its CURRENT HP per turn.
- Curse, represented by a purple droplet. The unit has all stats reduced by 3 for one turn.
- Grudge, represented by a skull. The unit has all stats reduced by 5 for one turn.
- Seal, represented by an X. The unit cannot use any brave skills for one turn.
- Paralysis, represented by wave-like symbols. The unit has an additional 20 wait on all actions.
The below status effects do not have unique symbols, and are all represented by a gear/sun symbol.
- Encouragement (激励). Damage dealt is doubled. Wears off after attacking once.
- Penetration (看破). Damage taken is doubled. Wears off after being attacked once.
- Berserk (バーサーク). Damage dealt and taken are doubled. Lasts the remainder of the battle.
- Barrier (バリアー). Reduces damage taken by a flat amount. Lasts the remainder of the battle. Barriers of different damage denominations stack. (ex. 500 + 1000 = 1500 total damage reduction)