|Describe progress executing regional plan activities||Describe Progress toward key metrics||Critical objectives for next quarter||D-Team Feedback|
|Goal/Objective #1 Leadership Development||- We have worked directly toward the second and third activities. |
- We have challenged the regional board to increase convention
attendance and we helped them build a strategic plan
- We have facilitated recruitment phone-a-thons for each
convention but have yet to see increased convention atttendance.
|- BBG is at xx% of their recruitment goal.|
- AZA is at xx% of their recruitment goal.
|- Increased convention attendance|
- Major and/or innovative recruitment events
- Anaylsis of BBG recruitment effort strengths/applicability to AZA
- Pre-scheduled bi-monthly regional board check-in calls
|BBG is at a good pace to hit goal, but as stated - AZA is significantly behind. it will be critical to activate leaders at a chapter level to strategize January recruitment events. Put top 3 board positions to task and ensure that they have smart, well thought out strategies. Get "hands on" with chapter leaders.|
|Goal/Objective #2 Meaningful Programs||- Programming on Israel (involving different viewpoints) at |
- Programming addressing Holocaust remembrance &
contemporary genocidal/ethnic conflicts
- Teen attedance at all SJCC community events
|- AZA/BBG Shabbat involvement by at least 3 chapters (Seattle & Portland)||- Have 10 BBYO booths at SJCC purim carnival||JEC did have an Israel program, but not involving different viewpoints. JLC did not have an Israel program. Holocaust remembrance was present at JLC, and with the inclusion of Richard's Rwanda, their is information available about genocide. The Stand-Up cause of sex trafficking in an important one, but could their be an opportunity to lighten the mood around these specific activities?|
|Goal/Objective #3 Entry Point||- Expanded Connect partnerships across the region|
- Increased participation at Seattle JTE programs
|- We are at xx% of the EGR Connect goal.||- Scheduling camp visits|
- Contacting Anita to determine avalibility of
quality camp programming
|BBYO Connect is pacing 35% behind where we were last year. This is mostly due to lack of Oregon camp engagement and EGR will continue to track behind unless there is something new to make up for that data. Are there any community partnership opportunities for that age group where BBYO could come to the table and play a significant role?|
|Goal/Objective #4 Immersive Experiences||-We have focused on individual efforts to specifiy teens outside of our normal summer program/active teens to engage them in programs, such as IC, Panim (Voice your Vote), and MOTL. |
-Our IC approach was to focus on individuals we saw as potential leaders as well as current leaders to encouarge them to one on one (teens peer to peer as well as staff to teen) to register.
- Our Summer approach has begun with a focus on email marketing, teen approach, and programming at conventions. We will continue with those efforts as well as locating scholarship funds outside EGR to encourage no financial barrier.
|- we are ahead in IC - sitting at 26 - we are off to a slow start for summer immersives, though EGR traditionally has been active in registration post JLC, we anticipate more in the beginning of the new year.||- setting up regional board efforts and specific goals by month (at RBO). |
- focusing on targeted markets for each city.
|What is your success with regards to reaching outside of your core constiuency? How are you engaging them? A month-to-month strategic plan for your immersives' goal will give you a better idea about how to get there.|
|Goal/Objective #5 Adult Stakeholders||- Reaching out via social media (facebook and twitter) to engage alumni, parents and local |
- Engage parents in Judaic content as well as fundraising efforts.
- Parents invited to JLC banquet
|- 90% of Seattle advisors attending trainings||- Increase parent contribution rate||While there was a phone a thon- we need to create a plan to engage parents in a more meaningful way. This will be a focus for Jan-Feb, so that we can close the campaign strong in late spring.|
|Goal/Objective #6 Community Partner||- Seattle has made partnerships with TBA, Herzl, TBT, TDHS|
- DJE will attend two (2) regional conventions as of 12/21
- DJE will lead parent session at JLC
- DJE highlighted in eNews
|- 50% to partnership goal||- Focus on expaning J-Serve partners & attendance|
|Total Campaigns and Initiatives Participation|