|Welcome to the:|
GUEST ARTIST DIRECTORY, 2020-2021
for Choirs, Music Classes & Music Events
|Please visit tabs below for specific categories of artists. To search by keyword, try Command+F or Ctrl+F.Some artists are listed on multiple tabs. Artist information will be identical each time it appears. (Exception: Lengthier bios were causing scrolling issues. These have been shortened on all lists other than the "Master List" tab, where full versions can be found). |
Missing Information: Please contact the artist. In many cases, missing information indicates flexibility on their part.
The "Master List" (final tab) contains all guest artists in one list and updates in real time as new artists join the directory. Feel free to check the bottom of the master list for new guest artist entries that may not have been transferred to their respective categories yet.
Share your stories! If you have an experience hosting or serving as a guest artist, we'd love to hear about it! Please e-mail Dr.RebeccaLord@gmail.com!
An enormous thank you to each artist for your willingness to contribute and to enrich the lives of others at this time!
Please follow these guidelines in the use of this directory.
*Note: the information on this website is only to be used for possible guest artist appearances or collaborations. Use of guest artist information for any other reasons is prohibited.
1. Please contact guests with as much advanced notice as possible, minimally two weeks, but more when possible (some artists have specific requirements noted in their entries).
2. Please communicate in a timely, professional manner with the artist and encourage your students/ensemble members in advance to be open, receptive, and appreciative.
3. Please research guest artists in advance of visit (reading/listening/watching) and prepare your students/ensemble members to ask specific and relevant questions or participate appropriately.
4. Please be prepared to introduce the guest artist to your class or ensemble, sharing biographical information, something you love about the artist, and building interest and excitement among your students/singers.
5. Please be present and engaged for the entire guest artist visit and do not use the artist to babysit or subsitute. This could quickly lead to artists removing their names from the directory and would be a great loss for others in the choral community.
6. If a fee is arranged, please pay promptly and in the manner agreed upon.
7. Please follow up with a thank you note to the guest artist.
Here is a more comprehensive Practical Guide for Hosting Guest Artists, including lists of sample questions that can be used.
|Join the directory! If you are interested in being added, please fill out this form.|
Artists: To make any changes or request removal from this list, please e-mail Rebecca Lord at Dr.RebeccaLord@gmail.com.
Additionally, if you have significant troubles with guest artist appearances, please contact me. Guidelines can be updated to make this the best possible experience possible for all!
|Disclaimer of Liability|
The guest artist information contained on this website has been received without any verification system. This site has been created as a good will effort to facilitate musical collaborations and guest artist appearances. The owner and any collaborators make no representations, endorsements, or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material, new material you create, or use of the material on this website is therefore strictly at your own risk.
|Copyright © 2020 Rebecca Lord. All rights reserved.|