|October 20-22, 2022|
|Pools & Gold Ball Brackets|
|NCHVC Bracket Page||NCHVC Instagram|
|Event Page||NCHVC Livestream|
|Feedback Form||NCHVC Facebook|
|Head Coach Game Time Change Request Form||Link of Registered Coaches|
|Coach's Page||Link of Registered Players|
|2022 NCHVC Digital Program|
|2022 NCHVC Digital Program- Click Here|
|• Event Ticket Sales: This year, we are 100% digital for our gate fees and using a ticket app for the gate. Family Pass is $70 & the 3-day Individual Pass is $20. Daily Tickets ($8) will go on sale October 19th. Ticket Link: https://bit.ly/3D2pZ3P|
|Once again Fine Designs will have t-shirts set up all day Thursday through Saturday in both facilities.|
|Livestream 2022 Info-- Don't Miss the Action! Livestream, Replay, & Highlights! Watch all of the HomeSchool Volleyball Nationals October 20-22 Live & on Demand at BallerTV.com Every single court will be live streamed this year, so make sure everyone at home knows they will be able to watch their favorite teams! NCHVC 2022 Livestream Link: https://bit.ly/3rVpzpd|
|Facility Rules & Facility Addresses|
|New Century Fieldhouse, 551 New Century Parkway, New Century, KS 66031: |
(Labeled New Century FH in Brackets)
●No crockpots, party trays, or other mass servings of food allowed.
● No coolers allowed in the building.
● Pets are not allowed unless they are a service animal.
● No smoking or vaping in the building.
● No blocking of exit doors, stairways, elevator, or walkways.
● We ask that everyone please stay off the soccer field.
● No balls in the lobby or upstairs areas.
● There are bleachers and chairs in the facility for viewing as well as a mezzanine above the courts.
● No Outside chairs will be allowed, please talk to facility staff if you need a chair and we should be able to provide you with a facility chair.
● Please limit team congregating as much as possible, and leave the building when not playing (if weather permits). There is a patio on the north side of the building.
● There are activities happening in the Multi-Purpose room, so please do not block access to that room.
|Mavs KC Facility, 16501 W 116TH Street, Lenexa, KS 66219: |
(Labeled as Mavs KC in Brackets)
|● Facility will open at 7:00 am.
● No outside food or drink will be permitted in the facility (personal water bottles are allowed).
● No coolers of any kind permitted in the facility.
● A concession stand with food and drinks will be available.
● No ice will be available for beverages.
● No grilling or tents allowed outside the building.
● No outside chairs permitted (there will be about 50 chairs for seating provided). ● Parking is clearly marked on the map. Please do not park on the street.
|•The NCHC has a strict policy that only the Head Coach may approach Tournament staff (directors, etc.) regarding issues or requests during the event. This will limit our staff to working with “only” 138 Individuals during Nationals.|
|•Additionally, any referee complaints are to be submitted via feedback form by the athletic director or head coach. >>>||Click Here|
|*Fans (anyone other than the head coach or AD) can submit any complaints, requests, or issues to our staff following the completion of Nationals.|
|ALL BRACKETS ARE IN DRAFT MODE UNTIL Wednesday 11PM|
|DOUBLE CHECK your opening pool assignments and brackets every evening before bed and when you wake up. Changes are always possible if you have not checked your opening pool assignments recently. Please do so at our Bracket Page.|
|Important Game Info BELOW including:|
|Home/Away Team Responsibilities,Basic Match Guidelines, Pool Play, Tie Breaker, Schedules, Warm-Up Protocol, Admissions, Uniform Guidelines, Pre-game Prayer and Scripture Reading|
|Team Refereeing Responsibilities|
|Pool Play & Bracket Play |
● The home team must supply a line judge and bookkeeper.
● The visiting team must supply a line judge, scoreboard operator, and Libero tracker.
● If a team is unable to provide the required game staff, it is their responsibility to communicate to the other team and request them to cover the positions.
● *New for 2022- All Bracket games will have a provided R2.
Tournament Director Veronica Warner shared the following two documents to help prepare teams for scorekeeping.
|Libero Tracking Sheet Instructions:||Click Here|
|Volleyball Rally Scoring Tutorial for Official Scorers>>>||Click Here|
|SCORE REPORTING -- TEXTING in 2022!|
A KEY part of NCHVC is our immediate score updates to brackets. For this to happen, coaches (or whomever they appoint) MUST report the scores right after the set is over.
TEXT SCORES to 1 (417) 203-7447 (this is an online text number & cannot receive calls)
Please use this format when Texting scores:
● Gender w/ Age group and then DIVISION then BRACKET or POOL Title
● Team name w/ score vs Team name w/ score
Example: Girls 18u D2 Pool B San Juan Rams 25,25 vs HECHA 22,19
|Basic Match Guidlines|
|• All sets will be played using rally scoring.|
• 2 – 30 seconds timeouts per set.
• Best of three matches -The first two sets will be played to 25, win by 2 no cap. The third set, if necessary, will be played to 15, win by 2 no cap.
• Best of five sets - the first four sets will be played to 25, win by 2 no cap. The fifth set, if necessary, will be played to 15, win by 2 no cap.
• The boys teams will play on a Men’s regulation net height of 7’ 11 ⅝”.
• The girls teams will play on a Women’s regulation net height of 7’ 4 ½”.
• All teams regardless of age division will use a regulation size volleyball (no VolleyLites).
|• The first team listed is considered the home team.|
• Each match is two sets (unless otherwise noted); starting at 0.
• Based on results, teams will advance per the pool play sheet.
|• Matches won|
• Head to head results
• Set % Won (# won/total sets)
• Head to head Point differential
• Overall Point differential
• Coin flip
|• Bracket play rules: Top team listed is the home team. |
• All matches are best of 3 unless marked on the bracket as best of 5; starting at 0 points.
• Bracket page on NCHCLive.com under HomeSchool Volleyball-- Click Here
• Pools in bracket play are best two of three.
|• Pool Play – Rolling Schedule unless otherwise noted|
• Matches (warm-up) will begin immediately upon the conclusion of the prior match on that court.
• Bracket Play - Rolling Schedule- Matches (warm-up) will begin immediately upon the conclusion of the prior match on that court.