HHN Orlando Mazes
 Share
The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a supported browser.Dismiss

 
View only
 
 
ABCDEFGHIJKL
1
BLACK DEATHTURNTOWARDSAWAY
2
An eerie feeling caused you to leave the group and head out. Just then u see a cloaked being blocking your path. Do you walk TOWARDS him or AWAY?145He pulls u up to his horrid beak. U try to get away, but he jabs your throat with his cane. U r left gasping for air. Text TOMB to try again.141A man in a black coat blocks your path. He grabs u & shoves powder under your nose. You start throwing up blood and gasp for air. Text TOMB to try again.153
3
4
INQUIREDISEASEPANICCALM
5
TOMBBODIESAs the potpourri becomes overwhelming, he shakes his head in denial of any floral treatment. Do you TURN back or continue towards the tunnel of DISEASE?152The intellectual crowd is fascinated by what they see. As you go deeper, the passage narrows. It is very hot. Do you PANIC or remain CALM137Breathing heavy, the mutated virus enters ur system. U convulse & bang ur head against the concrete. U die in a river of ur own blood. Text TOMB to try again.158Ur group is herded by a team of beaked forms. U are dragged underground & trapped 4 eternity beside the rotting victims of the plague. Text TOMB & try again.157
6
This site holds the remains of the victims of an excruciating and deadly plague. Reply BODIES if you dare to enter114As you examine the bodies on display, you detect a faint odor of flowers. Do you INQUIRE about the smell with the guide or let it PASS?135
7
PASSLEADALERTFORGE
8
You fight your desire to run away and continue observing the display. Your group is first to enter the newly discovered tunnel. Do u LEAD the way or STAY back?159The passage narrows and you begin to see a wall of skeletal remains. You see the shadow resembling a bird of prey. Do you ALERT the others or FORGE?148U turn 2 the group & r pummeled by a man in black. His cane pierces ur heart. U reach 4 leverage but grab only bones. Ur fate is sealed. Text TOMB to try again.160U walk towards the source of the shadow. Around the corner, u r met by a beaked-mob. As they attack, u escape through an airway created by the museum. Phew!157
9
10
STAYTRYJOIN
11
The first in line is slaughtered by the poking canes of the undead. An outward stampede ensues. Do you TRY to help the victim or JOIN the rush142U fight through the crowd. U r too late. His intestines are strewn across the damp floor. As the attackers hone in on u, u use the body as a shield and escape158In the frenzy, someone steps on ur chest & face. Ur lips r ripped off, just as a stranger lifts you to safety. Once out front, ur injury becomes the spectacle.159
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Loading...
Main menu