Bakers Math
Comments
 Share
The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a supported browser.Dismiss

 
Comment only
 
 
Still loading...
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQ
1
DIAGRAM 3RUSTIC SOURDOUGH WITH THREE FLOURS, A CRACKED WHEAT SOAKER AND A YEASTED PREFERMENT
2
Total Dough Weight (TDW)15 gTotal Fermented in Pooilsh20.00%Total Fermented in Sourdough Starter20.00%Total Flour Fermented40%
3
TOTAL FORMULASOAKERPOOLISHSOURDOUGH STARTERFINAL DOUGH
4
Ingredients%grams%grams%grams%grams
5
Total Flour100.00%7.652 g100.00%1.530 g100.00%1.530 gTotal Flour4.591 g
6
White Flour70.00%5.357 g100.00%1.530 g0.000 gWhite Flour3.826 g
7
Whole Wheat Flour20.00%1.53 g0.000 g50.00%0.765 gWhole Wheat Flour0.765 g
8
Rye Flour10.00%0.765 g0.000 g50.00%0.765 g0.000 g
9
Water72.00%5.51 g100.00%1.530 g56.00%0.857 gWater3.122 g
10
Salt2.00%0.153 g0.000 g0.000 gSalt0.153 g
11
Yeast0.02%0.002 g0.10%0.002 g0.000 g0.000 g
12
Cracked Wheat10.00%0.765 g100.00%0.765 g0.000 g0.000 g0.000 g
13
Soaker Water10.00%0.765 g100.00%0.765 g0.000 g0.000 g0.000 g
14
0 g0.000 g0.000 gSoaker1.530 g
15
Seed2.00%0.153 g0.000 g10.00%0.153 g
16
0 g0.000 g0.000 gPoolish3.062 g
17
0 g0.000 g0.000 gSourdough Starter2.541 g
18
Totals196.02%15 g200%1.53 g200.1%3.062 g166%2.541 g15 g
19
20
21
22
23
24
Table from The Bread Bakers Guild of America, Breadlines 2009 "Formatting Guild Formulas, Part II
25
Note, I use weights in "g" instead of "kg"
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
Loading...
 
 
 
Solving Weights
Solving Weights Protected Formulae
Copy of Chad Robertson's Basic Country Loaf