|Day 1||Monday, 11 May|
|8:30||Sampai di Seoul|
Naik Subway dari Bandara
|AREX change at Seoul Station. Take line 4 and stop at Chungmuro Station Exit 1, turn right walk 20m straight, see Lotteria and Shinhan Bank|
-> walk 200m straight after the intersection and see the left GS25 convenience store located on the right shows Gom Guesthouse
|11:00||Sampai di guesthouse|
Gyeongbokgung Palace Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 5
|14:30||Gwanghamun Square||right in front of gyeongbokgung exit|
|15:00||Bukchon Hanok Village||walk around 10 minutes|
|18:30||Namsan Tower||Chungmuro Station, take Namsan tour bus No. 2 at Exit 2 Subway (in front of Daehan Cinema)|
|Day 2||Tuesday, 12 May|
|11:00||JYP, Cube||1. Take Line 7, and get off at Cheongdam station (청담역- Cheongdam yeok) and take exit 9.|
2. Walk straight a head until you reach the big intersection. This is a 5-10 minute walk. You will see a Citi bank across the street.
3. Cross the street that has the Citibank. When you reached the other side of the street turn right. Walk until you see the Baskin-Robbins, that will be at the corner of a small, slanted road on your left side.
4. Enter the small road and walk a few meters. You should see Cube right away on your right, and the JYP building ahead on your left and Dunkin Donuts also on your left. Be sure to go into the Dunkin Donuts! There are all kinds of things hanging up in there that are signed by JYP artists!!
|12:00||SM||4. Ok so same as steps 1-3 for Cube/JYP, but don’t go all the way to Baskin Robins. Once you turn right at Citi Bank, walk until you see a post office on your left.|
5. Take the little road off to your left, directly after the post office. This little road is between the post office, and a tall building that looks like it has lots of holes in it. Haha.
6. Walk straight down that road, maybe 10 minutes. Keep an eye out for FNC on your right.
7. After you’ve stopped to take a picture of FNC and prayed that Yonghwa, Jonghyun or Lee Hongki would walk outside, keep walking straight until you come to the T.
8. Turn right, and walk maybe 2 minutes, and you will see the SM building on your right. Its tall and blue, and will probably have a few fans or sasaengs chillin out front. ;) If you wanna hang out for a while, I suggest taking a seat in the part across the street. :)
|14:00||Kamong||Stasiun Seoul University/ Gyodae (교대역) exit 1 –> Jalan terus di trotoar kira-kira 500m –> Tada! Kamong Café ada di sebelah kanan (sebelahan sama toko GS25)|
|18:30||SBS The Show||2nd Floor, SBS Prism Tower (82 Sangamsan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea), Digital Media City Station (Seoul Subway Line 6/Airport Railroad), Exit 9 (approximately 7 minutes walk from DMC Station)|
|Day 3||Wednesday, 13 May|
|7:00||Jalan dari guesthouse|
|9:00||Everland||Bus from Gangnam no. 5002, exit 6 or 7. walk pass by dunkin donuts and cross the road|
|Day 4||Thursday, 14 May|
|9:00||Kona Beans||Bundang line (yellow) at Apgujeong Rodeo station, exit #6. Walk straight and turn left to the alley in between Black Smith and Sinhan Bank. Go straight about a block and it\'s on your left.|
|11:00||SMTOWN Coex Artium||Get on the green line, Line 2, and get off Samseong Station (삼성역), and then just follow signs for the COEX|
|Day 5||Friday, 15 May|
|8:00||Jalan dari guesthouse|
|10:00||Nami Island||Gapyeong station --> naksi ke pelabuhan gapyeong wharf --> beli Naminara Republic Entry Visa (udah termasuk PP naik ferry)|
|13:00||Petite France||Tunggu bis Gapyeong Tour untuk ke Petite France|
|18:00||Viva Polo||Subway line 5 (purple line) towards Sangil-dong. Take off at Myeongil Station and take exit 1. Take immediate right and walk 20 feet|
|Day 6||Saturday, 16 May|
|7:00||Kyunghee University||Hoegi Station (Seoul Subway Line 1 & Jungang Line), Exit 1. Go straight for 10min.|
|14:00||Lanjut myeongdong||underground market, make up, korean tourism center, k-story café, Buru's Ddeurak (부루의 뜨락)|
|20:30||Banpo Bridge||Express Bus Terminal Station (Seoul Subway Line 3,7 or 9), Exit 8-1.|
- Go straight for 250m, and turn right at the Express Bus Terminal 4-way intersection.
- Continue going straight for 400m and cross the street at the crosswalk.
- Go straight through the underpass to arrive at the park.
|20:00||Hwang's eel resto||Line 5 at Yeongdeungpo Sijang station, exit 3. Walks traight and cross the street at the four way cross section. Turn left and turn right at the first you see on your right.|
|Day 7||Sunday, 17 May|
|8:30||Yeouido/Hangang Park (riding bike)||Yeouido Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 3.|
Walk 5 minutes towards the National Assembly building. Mampir SBS TV Station or Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 1.
Walk 10 minutes towards SBS TV Station.
|11:00||Majang Meat Market||Take Line 2 to Wangsimni Station and get out of Exit 8.|
Once you are at the ground level, turn around 180º and walk along the road to find bus stop ID: 04-134.
Take bus number 2222 or 2015 and alight at “Majang Meat Market” (bus stop ID: 04-119). It is about 3 stops. There is an announcement on the bus in English. There is also this LED announcement sign at the front of the bus so just pay attention.
Once you alight from the bus, you can see the west entrance to the market.
|13:30||Mural village||Take subway line 4 to Hyehwa Station and take Exit 2.|
Go straight for 200m, then turn left onto the street called Dongsung-gil.
Walk straight until you get to the Lock Museum.
After about 50 meters, turn right onto the street called Naksan Gongson-gil and walk towards Naksan Park.
Keep an eye out for signs -- there will be some for Naksan Park, including maps that show you the different paths to take around Ihwa-dong.
|18:30||Gwanjang Market||How to get there: Jongno-5-Ga Station (Line 1, Exit 8). Market will be to your left.|
|20:00||SM TOWN STARDIUM (SM TOWN 스타디움)||D3 Gate Dongdaemun Design Plaza, 200m from Exit 10 of Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station of Subway Line 2,|
|Day 8||Monday, 18 May|
|8:00||My Love from Another Star Exhibition||Subway to Daehwa Station, take shuttle bus from Exit 1|
|13:00||Itaewon||Line 6 Itaewon Stn. Exit 3. Take a right before the Itaewon Fire Station, take a left at the Bogwang Elementary School intersection, then go straight for another 100 meters.|
|15:00||YG||Subway Line 2 (Green) or Line 6 (Brown), get off the Hapjeong Station in Mapo-gu and use Exit 8 (http://thinkofseoul.blogspot.com/2014/05/how-to-go-to-yg-entertainment.html)|
1. get yourself onto the seoul metro line 2(light green color line) or line 6 (brown) and alight at hapjeong station.
2. use exit 8. walk on until you see SK gas station
3. keep on walking on till you see a CHEERS convenient store (i think) which is on your right hand side, then keep on going. you are on the right track.
4. now not too far after that, you will come across a light brownish building which is the Circle Hotel and yet another SK gas station thereafter.
5. continue walking straight on till you come to a crossroad. once you've crossed the road, you'll see like a 2 storey building(there's a restaurant which has an orange and white signage).
6. keep going on and moving forward and you'll see a white apartment buiding (reckon more than 10 storeys). you're almost there
7. once you see the white apartment building, make a left turn and you'll slowly see YG building in a distance, which isnt very far away.
8. finally, make your last left turn again and you will see YG building. well done, you've made it!!
|19:00||Seoul Night Tour||In front of Donghwa Duty-free Shops at Gwanghwamun(Subway Line No. 5 to Gwanghwamun Station (Exit #6)|
|Day 9||Tuesday, 19 May|
|10:30||Mouse rabbit café (Yesung)||That said, it is really easy to get to Mouse Rabbit Cafe. Take Line 2 to Konkuk University Station (Kondae) and get out at Exit 2. After you get down the flight of stairs, turn left and walk straight until you see a Gongcha outlet. There should be an alley with a Samsung outlet beside it. Turn left and viola, you’re there.|
|12:00||Sinsa-dong Garosu-gil||380m from Exit 8 of Sinsa Station on Subway Line 3|
Dinner at Shinchon area
|Get off at Sinchon station(Line 2), take Exit 2 and go straight about 150m. Turn left at T-World(SKT) and go straight 3 small blocks (for about 1~2 minutes). You will see Baobab story on your left.|
|21:00||Going back to hostel||Take luggage, luggage storage at Seoul Station|
|22:00||Jimjjilbang||Siloam Sauna - Seoul Station exit 1, 5 minutes walk|