|Job Title||Job Type||Date Posted||Date Expires||Job Industry|
Job Summary and/or Requirements
|Education & Experience Requirements||Compensation and/or Benefits||Job Link|
|Job Contact Email|
|Automotive Technician||Full Time||01/22/2018||3/31/2018||Automotive|
Independent auto repair shop in Eaton seeking a full-time automotive technician to join our team. Requirements include a valid driver's license, prior experience as an automotive technician, working well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and a good attitude. We offer top pay with goal rewards, health insurance, paid holidays, sick time, and vacation and retirement account with employer match.
5 prior years experience as technian; ASE certifications a plus
|Pay depends on firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Automotive Detailer||Full Time||1/22/18||3/31/2018||Automotive|
Independent auto repair shop in Eaton seeking a full-time automotive detailer to join our team.
The detailer position will be required to wash and detail cars. When necessary, detailer will help maintain a clean and professional shop.
-Prior car detailing experience is helpful but not required
-Strong work ethic and attendance
-A valid driver's license in order to drive customer or company vehicles
-Attention to detail
Pay is $10.50/hr. Hours are M-F, 7:30am-5:30pm. We offer health insurance, paid holidays, sick time, vacation time, and retirement account with employer match.
|Prior detailing experience email@example.com|
ADULT AND TEEN PROGRAM EVENTS OUTREACH SPECIALIST
Under general supervision, to provide primarily adult and teen library patrons with a high level of customer service and program, event and outreach experiences, to develop and foster community relationships that will increase the appeal, attendance and overall customer satisfaction of library programs and events; and, to perform related duties as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direction of the Library Director and working in cooperation with other staff:
• Design and produce necessary materials; obtain and organize supplies; schedule meeting space, introduce performers or lead the programing. Assist with the planning and implementation of the summer reading program
• Plans and schedules gallery exhibits and artist receptions, and the marketing and publicity associated with those shows
• Works closely with staff and community partners to coordinate events in a timely and cost-effective way.
• Coordinates program and event logistics with other staff; oversees setup and takedown of programs and events
• Processes event calendaring, meeting room applications and schedules them
• Contributes to marketing and information for the Library. Works closely with other programming and public services staff to ensure adequate publicity for scheduled programming; writing and disseminating press releases to media outlets
• Maintains accurate records and collects statistics
• Provides input for program event costs
• Trains meeting room users in the use of audio visual equipment and technology. Operates equipment including personal computer, audiovisual equipment, meeting room photocopiers, scanner, fax, telephone, and printer.
• Assists public in use of the library and its catalog and circulation system
• Responsible for monitoring activities of library patrons and staff to ensure compliance with library rules of conduct in the library, often in the absence of the library director
• Creates informative and visually appealing displays for public viewing. May be asked to schedule and coordinate monthly exhibits for library spaces
o Performs related duties as required
o Takes proper safety precautions to prevent accidents. Responsible for the safety of others, materials and equipment.
o Responsible for knowing and complying with all library policies; participating in professional trainings and development; and adhering to attendance and workplace attire policies.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in programs, events and outreach services.
• Interest, desire and ability to communicate courteously and effectively with and provide services to others, including the public, both in person and by telephone.
• Familiarity with personal computers and appropriate software.
• Ability to consider public interest and Library mission when making performer and programming recommendations and/or selections.
• Good analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to arrange and schedule multiple events simultaneously.
• Pleasant, effective, and diplomatic manner in dealing with the public, performers, and press/media.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Willingness and flexibility to work a schedule that may include evenings and weekends.
• Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
• Have and maintain acceptable background information, including criminal conviction history.
• Extensive customer service experience.
• Extensive knowledge of adult, child and family educational and performance art opportunities in the Denver/Northern Colorado area.
• Experience with scheduling, coordinating, contracting and promoting varied programs and events.
• Experience with STEM, makers space programming and literacy related programming
• Spanish language proficiency desirable.
This job is 25 – 30 hours per week, $15.44 – 21.42 per hour depending on education and experience, no benefits included.