|Saturday, March 17, 2018 - Volunteer for MESA at Explore SDSU|
|1st shift: 8:00 - 12:00 pm (includes setup, event starts at 9:00 am)||2nd shift: 11:30 - 3:00 pm (includes breakdown, event ends at 2:00 pm)|
|Volunteer #||First and Last Name||E-mail address||Shirt size||Volunteer #||First and Last Name||E-mail address||Shirt size|
|1||Stephen Yuemail@example.com||L or M||1||Callie Johnsonfirstname.lastname@example.org||S|
|2||Chris Oyuelaemail@example.com||M||2||Sara Arredondofirstname.lastname@example.org||S|
|Staff||Eric Pamintuan||EPamintuan@sdsu.edu||n/a||Staff||Natasha Celiseemail@example.com||n/a|
Signing up instructions:
1) For SDSU MESA engineering students (if you are a science major, email Thelma (firstname.lastname@example.org) to volunteer at MESA table in the Science Village).
2) Enter in applicable information. You can volunteer for 1 shift or the entire time (both shifts).
3) You will be e-mailed a confirmation ~1 week prior with any new details and to pick up your SDSU MESA red dry-fit polo shirt (per your sizing above).
Expectations for all volunteers:
1) Campus parking is free for the day.
2) Please wear your SDSU MESA apparel.
3) MESA table will be located in the EIS courtyard, likely near the Information table.
4) The Engineering Dean's Office will have snacks available for all Engineering volunteers (specific location will be shared day of).
5) At the table, you are sharing what the MESA program is/your experience as a member to visitors (potential Aztecs, parents).
Offer to take photos of visitors against our SDSU MESA photo wall backdrop.
Facebook @sdsumesaprogram, Twitter @sdsumesa Hashtags: #ExploreSDSU
You may also double as the Information table, distributing maps and helping visitors navigate the campus.
You may also be asked by the Engineering Dean's Office Staff to walk visitors to various workshops (they occur every hour) in EIS and ENGR buildings.
You don't need to have any special knowledge of the EIS or ENGR buildings to volunteer. But it is helpful to know where the labs, etc. are located.
For more info about the free, all-campus Explore SDSU Open House event, visit http://arweb.sdsu.edu/es/explore/
Questions? Contact Eric Pamintuan at 619-594-7704 or email@example.com or at E208.
Instructions for 1st shift volunteers:
1) Setup the MESA table between 8:00-9:00 am, which includes the photo wall backdrop, MESA brochures, and pencils giveaways.
2) Between 11:30-12:00 pm, relay instructions/provide guidance to incoming 2nd shift volunteers.
Instructions for 2nd shift volunteers:
1) Seek out a 1st shift volunteer for instructions and guidance on tabling.
2) Beginning at 2:00 pm, breakdown the MESA table (see setup instructions for items). Items should go back to MESA office or with Engineering Dean's Office Staff.