|KLAHAYA TENNIS SIGN UP |
Please review the liability waiver before showing up for your court time. As you arrive, you will be expected to bring a signed copy or sign upon arrival. If you forget, we will have copies and sanitzed pens available. Please wear a mask when approaching the desk to either turn in or sign the form.
|KLAHAYA SWIM AND TENNIS CLUB PARTICIPATION, AGREEMENT RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER, OF CLAIMS AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK |
BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, YOU MAY BE WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I am aware that recreational activities (including but not limited to: Tennis & Swimming) involve certain inherent risks, dangers and hazards which can result in serious personal injury or death. I am also aware that swim & tennis facilities contain potential dangers to participants. As such, I hereby freely agree to assume and accept any and all known and unknown risks of injury while participation in the Programs and using the Equipment/Tennis Courts/Play Area/Pool. I further recognize and acknowledge that the risks inherent in recreational activities can be greatly reduced by: professional instruction/training, abiding by the Klahaya Pool and Tennis Facility Policies, and using common sense.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF CLAIMS AGREEMENT: In consideration of being allowed to use the Klahaya Facility and participate in programs and events (“Programs”) at (the “Facility”), the Participant, and the Participant’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) if the Participant is a minor, do hereby agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, as follows:
TO WAIVE ALL CLAIMS that they have or may have against the Facility arising out of the Participant’s participation in the Programs or the use of any equipment provided by the Facility (“Equipment”). The Participant and his/her Parents or legal guardian(s) specifically understand that they are releasing any and all claims that arise or may arise from any negligent acts or conduct of the Facility, its owners, affiliates, operators, employees, agents, and officers (Board of Directors), to the fullest extent permitted by law.
TO RELEASE the Facility, its owners, affiliates, operators, employees, agents, and officers (Board of Directors) from all liability for any loss, damage, injury, death, or expense that the Participant (or his/her next of kin) may suffer, arising out of his/her participation in the Programs and use of the Equipment; and
TO INDEMNIFY the Facility, its owners, affiliates, operators, employees, agents, and/or officers (Board of Directors), from all liability for any loss, damage, injury, death, or expense that the Participant (or his/her next of kin) may suffer, arising out of participation in Programs and use of the Equipment.
Klahaya is responsible for the compliance of all users with federal, state and local public health and safety guidelines and requirements related to COVID-19. The most recent information on such guidelines and requirements can be found at www.coronavirus.wa.gov and at www.cdc.gov.” Klahaya may cancel or change operating hours and rules if the board of directors deems it necessary to protect public safety, health, or welfare, including but not limited to COVID-19 related reasons.
1) Please bring signed copy of Liability Waiver form - include all members even if not playing as we are collecting these for everyone this season.
2) Please be respectful of other members and initially only sign up for a few available time slots per family. Check back daily for current availability.
3) Please note that all courts must be singles unless all are part of the same families, then doubles is allowed. Only one name is required to reserve a court.
4) NO Guests - please note Per By Laws Article 3, A Member's spouse, children under the age of twenty-one (21) years, and persons (including children of any age) who reside with and are living as members of the household of the Member, shall be Associates of the Club. All others, including children not living at home are considered Guests.
5) Please review the USTA Tennis Guidelines before participating and bring your own equipment.