AFROTC Enrollment Registration
This registration page is for Autumn 2017 enrollment sessions to join the Detachment 910 AFROTC Program hosted at the University of Washington
All Enrollment sessions will be held in Clark Hall , Room 120
Bring these documents with you:
- Original Birth Certificate or Naturalization Certificate
(If you are not currently a U.S. citizen please contact the Recruiting Flight Commander for further information)
- Original Social Security Card
- (Males only) Proof of selective service registration
- A copy of your SAT or ACT scores, if taken (not required if not taken
- A copy of your unofficial college transcript (if you've taken college classes)
|7/13/2017: 1:00pm - 3:00pm||7/14/2017: 10:00am - 12:00pm||8/3/2017: 1:00pm - 3:00pm||8/4/2017: 9:00am - 11:00am||8/14/2017: 1:00pm - 3:00pm||9/5/2017: 10:00am - 12:00pm||9/7/2017: 10:00am - 12:00pm||9/20/2017: 1:00pm - 3:00pm|
|Vivian Weifirstname.lastname@example.org||Derrick Limemail@example.com||Collin Brunerfirstname.lastname@example.org||Jake Catanzaro||Jcat381@gmail.com||Taylor Johnstonemail@example.com||Jessica Gaylefirstname.lastname@example.org||William Popeemail@example.com|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Sam Choiemail@example.com||Morgan Pavlovichfirstname.lastname@example.org||Atalie Allenemail@example.com||Erin Guthfirstname.lastname@example.org||Dawson Krog||Dawsonkr2929@gmail.com||Adrian Lewisemail@example.com|
Valensce (Vale) Ostrovkin
|firstname.lastname@example.org||James Leeemail@example.com||Michelle Graebner||Michellegraebner@aol.com||Alec Zimmermanfirstname.lastname@example.org||Hannah Kusman||Hannah.email@example.com||Jonathan Changfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kyra Reafsemail@example.com||Austin Hernandezfirstname.lastname@example.org||Christian Hillemail@example.com||Jacob Perryfirstname.lastname@example.org||Ching Yap||YapChingTae@gmail.com||Mathew Warneremail@example.com|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Austin Hernandez||Timothy Doemail@example.com||Danny Beesonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|email@example.com||sokla firstname.lastname@example.org||Austin Rossemail@example.com|
|Adrian Lavergnefirstname.lastname@example.org||Kurt Crapoemail@example.com|
If you can’t attend one of the enrollment sessions, please request an individual appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
|Directions to Clark Hall, room 102:|
(Also see the enclosed map or go to http://www.washington.edu/home/maps)
FROM INTERSTATE 5:
- Take I-5 North or South to Seattle and the NE 45TH STREET EXIT. Follow the UW signs onto NE 45th Street.
- Follow NE 45th approximately 18 blocks.
- Turn RIGHT (South) onto Memorial Way.
- Go 1 block and stop at the gatehouse. Parking on the UW campus is $15.00*. The attendant will give you a lot location and provide information on how to reach that lot and Clark Hall. Be aware that you must park in the lot to which you are assigned. Out of zone parking can result in parking citations.
*Note: When you leave the campus, if you paid by cash, stop at the gatehouse and hand them your parking permit. You may get partial reimbursement of the cost, based upon how long you were on campus. Credit and debit parking purchases will not be reimbursed.
If you travel by bus, please contact the detachment secretary, Ms. Laura Harrington. She will be glad to assist you in planning your route. Many Metro Transit, Sound Transit and Community Transit routes serve the UW campus and access it at different points. Metro also has an excellent trip planner available at http://tripplanner.kingcounty.gov/ or (206) 553-3000.