|Name:||Wang Jun Wei|
|Player Name:||John Layton|
|Wish or Fear:||Wish||Jun Wei wishes to gain the respect he deserves by his power and show that Caitiif are not to be underestimated.|
|Jun Wei's thinblood make other vampires not take him as seriously.|
|Places of magical power|
|Jun looks very chinese, being the first American generation in his family. He looks of decent build, semi-long black hair. His hands are steady and his eyes are determined. His clothing consists of a jacket and jeans, he wears gloves constantly.|
|-1 Blood||-1 Mind||-1 Heart||-1 Spirit|
|# of Advancements||# of Corruption Advancements|
|Moves Taken||Corruption Moves Taken|
|Eternal Hunger: Vampires may not subsist on mortal food; instead, they must maintain their eternal lives through the consumption of blood -fresh human blood. When you eed, roll+Heart. The ecstasy of the kiss overwhelms the mortal’s system making it impossible to resist, take +2 when you feed on the willing or the unexpected. On a 10+, choose two. On a 7-9, choose one:|
* You reduce one injury
* You take +1 forward
* They don’t die
If you feed on the same person again in 24 hours, you may not choose “They don’t die”.
|The Embrace: If you are human, when a vampire feeds you their blood after draining you dry, you die and rise as a vampire. Change playbooks, using the standard procedure. The vampire which embraced you takes 2 debts against you as if Blood Bond had been used. When you embrace an NPC human, feeding their dying body your blood, they rise as a vampire. You also take 2 debts against the NPC as if Blood Bond had been used.|
|Blood Bond: One of the most wondrous and terrible properties of Vampire blood is its ability to enslave nearly any being who drinks of it. Each sip of a particular Vampire’s blood gives the Vampire in question a greater emotional hold over the drinker. The blood bond is most commonly used to ensnare mortals and ghouls, but Vampire can bind each other as well. When another Vampire partakes in your blood, both vampires mark experience and you write down 2 Debts against them.|
|Irresistible: When you Persuade someone, treat a 6- as a 7-9 result, and a 7-9 as a 10+ result. On a 6- the MC still makes a move as usual.|
|Take +2 Mind and +1 Spirit|
|Discipline: Dominate - Mesmerize: By using your voice to subtly influence a subject, you can verbally implant a hypnotic suggestion in the subject’s subconscious mind, roll+Mind. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7–9, hold 1. Spend one hold to make the target take one of these actions:|
▪ Speak a few words of your choice
▪ Give you something they hold
▪ Make a concerted attack on a target of your choice
▪ Truthfully answer one simple question
If you run out of hold the discipline ends. If the target takes damage you lose 1 hold. While the discipline is ongoing, to take any other action you must take a chance.
|Discipline: Auspex - Telepathy: The vampire projects a portion of her onsciousness into a nearby mortal’s mind, creating a mental link through which she can communicate wordlessly or even read the target’s deepest thoughts. The Kindred “hears” in their own mind the thoughts plucked from a subject as if they were spoken to her. A vampire focusing on their target can do a deeper scan to uncover thoughts or memories protected by the subconscious, roll+Mind. If physical contact can be made, add a +1 and an additional question is received, this can be through intimacy or by touching a helpless target. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 1. Spend your hold to ask the player or MC questions, 1 for 1:|
▪ What thoughts have consumed the majority of the character’s time?
▪ What secret pains or regrets does the character harbor?
▪ What plan(s) is the character constructing or initiating in the next few days?
▪ For what does the character seek forgiveness?
▪ In what ways is the character mentally vulnerable?
▪ What is the characters current attitude toward me?
▪ Where has the character recently been that they wish to\ keep secret?
On a Miss, they hold 2 over you, on the exact same terms.
|Discipline - Dominate - The Forgetful Mind: After capturing the subject’s gaze, the vampire delves into the subject’s memories, stealing or re-creating them at his whim, roll+Mind. On a 10+, choose 3 of the following. On a 7-9, choose 2. On a Miss, choose 1, but the MC may add complications.|
▪ May alter or remove entire scene from subject’s memory
▪ Instead of lasting 1 day, the memory is permanent
▪ Person involved is unaware of your action
|Spellcasting : You can summon forth the powers of creation and re-shape them upon the world around you. Start with three spells. When you call upon this power roll+Spirit. On a 10+, hold Spell-3 and choose 1. On a 7-9, hold Spell-3 and choose 2:|
* The casting drains you, take -1 ongoing until you rest for a few hours.
* Your spells have unexpected and dangerous side effects.
* Suffer a Faint injury from the backlash.
* Mark Corruption.
You can spend your hold to cast any spell you know at a 1-for-1 basis.
|Shintai - The Eastern Kindred, the Kuei-Jin, have an ability to manipulate life energy, or chi, around them and shape it through, among other things, the five elements. Much like a sorceror does with magic and a vampire can do with blood. Jun, being a Caitiff, has actually learned to tap into this energy force and control it like the Keui-jin can. However, as he stole this power and hasn't been able to master its foreign capabilities, he must attune himself to the elements every evening. At the beginning of each Night, Jun chooses 2 elements to attune himself to. Afterward he may gather chi to manipulate those elements. To gather Chi, Jun must Roll+Spirit. On a hit, he must choose one drawback. On a 10+, he holds 2. On a 7-9, he holds 1. He may spend this hold 1-for-1 to:|
* Water: Jun can move the blood of a target, healing an injury (reduce an injury by one step) or disabling them (through disorientation, nausea, cramps, etc.) for a short time. The target must be at hand range.
* Wood: Jun may detach any of his limbs and control them within a close area. Each limb costs 1 hold.
* Metal: Jun can manipulate his bone structure, giving himself claws (natural), a bone weapon (grievous hand), or create a small objects from his fingers. Each change costs 1 hold.
* Fire: Jun can wreath his body in ghostfire, allowing him to physically attack even incorporeal beings as if they were physical. He must still be able to sense them somehow.
* Earth: Jun may become supernaturally light, allowing him to walk on any surface (even vertical ones) without leaving footprints.
* Manipulating the flow of Chi drains Jun, take a cumulative -1 ongoing until he rests for a few hours.
* Suffer a Grievous injury from the backlash.
* Mark Corruption.
* Gathering Chi opens Jun up to his Beast
|Hold||Spell Holds (if applicable)|
|Other Moves||Spells (if applicable)|
|Spells experience unexpected side effects.||Elementalism: You conjure the elements to strike out at your enemies. Spend 1 Spell to use your magic as a weapon (Critical close/far) or (Grievous close area)|
|Tracking: Spend 1 Spell to learn the location of someone. You must have an object that belonged to the target or leavings of their body (a lock of hair, fingernail clippings, their Blood, etc)|
|Shielding: Spend 1 Spell to reduce an injury being suffered by someone nearby or yourself, or spend 2 Spells to reduce the injuries being suffered by everyone in a small area from an attack (possibly including yourself).|