What is the Sanguine Ribbon Society?
It's a society of people that are looking to politely murder other people in a manner most gentlemanly. We offer a neat leaderboard, so you can see roughly how experienced each member of the society is. Pick a duelist you fancy and respectfully ask them to die for you.
Rules of the Sanguine Ribbon Society:
1. DO NOT CHEAT.
2. DO NOT REMOVE INFORMATION FROM THE SPREADSHEET. I make daily backups of the sheet anyway, but it would be a bother if someone just went and deleted a bunch of stuff. Don't be an ass.
3. Always be polite to your fellow duelists. We're all gentlefolk here. So what if we enjoy murder a bit more than everyone else? Murder is a fine choice of a hobby!
4. Upon entering the society, IN THE WINS COLUMN FILL ALL SANGUINE RIBBONS YOU'VE ALREADY WON. Additionally, it would be greatly appreciated if you place your "Sanguine ribbon" quality on your Scrapbook. It would serve as proof of your conquests.
As per the losses column fill in as much as you remember. No one will judge you. :)
5. Enter ONLY your own data. If you won, enter just your win, if you lost, enter only your loss, let the other duelist worry for their own data.
6. Everyone can change the active status of everyone else. If you're going out to zee and know you'll be inactive for a week, please go and set yourself to inactive, so that other players don't wait on you. Alternatively, if you challenge someone and they don't respond
within two full days feel free to set them as inactive so that others don't share your experionce. Thank you!
7. This one is more of a recommendation than a rule. As Karsus pointed out, duels in general greatly favor the recipient of the challenge. I won't go into details, but you can see more info on the subject here: http://community.failbettergames.com/topic24815-sanguine-ribbons.aspx?Page=2.
It's only polite if you were challenged and won to invite the challenger yourself so they have a chance for retribution. It's not mandatory, though... just keep in mind that it's more sportsmanlike to play fair.
8. Just to reiterate: PLEASE, don't cheat. It's really not worth it. You won't gain anything. There are no prizes to be won, you'll just be a liar and a cheater. Jesus will be disappointed.
|If you're new to dueling for Sanguine Ribbons, you should learn how to NOT die from losing a duel. Visit the "How to stay alive" sheet for a guide on, well, how to stay alive.|
|Anyone who wants to sign up as a supporter of the SRS, feel free to proceed to the "Support" sheet and put in your name and link to profile. Thank you in advance. :)|
|A special THANK YOU to Cleomenes Saxe-Weimar for making the initial macro that automatically sorts the data in the sheet, which practically created the leaderboard. You have my eternal love and gratitude, sir or madam. <3|
|Additionally a "THANK YOU" to both Karsus and Nezum for their constant support and kind words. Both gave me excellent ideas and feeback. Y'all are awesome. <3|
|Founder: Michael B. Hawk|
Reddit handle: https://www.reddit.com/user/divineinfect/
|Curator: James Sinclair |
Reddit handle: https://www.reddit.com/user/Sto_Avalon/