|Hive Name||Queen Heritage||(date updated)||Notes|
|Brown Hive||* Queen observed 5/4/13 - yellow dot. Overwintered OK. Hive a little hot.|
* Eggs and larvae 9/3/12. Queen marked yellow.
* Queen superceded 5/2012 (swarm). Observed 6/12/12 (not yet marked)
* Queen superceded 7/2011 - new queen not as dark as before (now a George grand-daughter)
* New queen discovered 3/2011. Was overwintered 2011 with a George queen (introduced 5/2010)
|Green Hive||* Found unmarked queen 5/4/13 - now marked yellow. Hive overwintered OK, but weak in Spring. Gentle|
* Larvae on 9/3
* Larvae on 8/4. Didn't see queen
* Evidence of swarm/supercedure 7/14/12. No eggs/brood.
* Queen from a swarm cell from the Pink hive. Granddaughter of a George queen. White dot
* New Queen from George O - red dot. 10/2013
|Sutton Hive 1||* Died winter 2013||4/6/2014|
|Sutton Hive 2||* Died winter 2013||4/6/2014|