|M||More Functionallity in Google Sheets|
|O||Works with Other Apps (Forms and/or Docs)|
|E||Give "Excel Like" Functionallity|
|S||Special- Provides Very Specialized Task|
|M||Add Rows & Columns||Can add multiple rows and columns to your spreadsheet quickly.|
With this add-on, you no longer have to add rows and columns one at a time. Just select a cell, select the menu option under "Add Rows & Columns", and add any number of rows or columns with a single click.
|S||App Sheet||Build a custom mobile app from your Google spreadsheet. It is easy, takes only a few minutes, and no coding is involved. |
AppSheet is a productivity solution that helps you view and modify your spreadsheets through a powerful mobile app.
With AppSheet, you can create and deploy mobile solutions for your business automatically from Google Sheets.
|M||Advanced Find and Replace||Advanced Find and Replace add-on will help you complete any substitutions in your sheets in seconds. |
You can look for the record you need in hyperlinks hidden behind the display text, formulas, and even notes.
The search in values is performed with advanced parameters as well: you can match case, retrieve the cells that contain only the exact entry, or get any text occurrences.
- Enter the value, choose its type and the sheets to search in
- See all matches listed in the sidebar
- Replace all or only the selected records
- Export the found values, or get the entire rows with the entries
|O & M||AutocCrat||PDF email attachments from columns of data in a Google Sheet.|
Optionally merge documents when forms are submitted!
1. Create your merge template as a Google Doc or Spreadsheet using any formatting you like, and set placeholder tags using a simple convention. (Example: Dear <<First Name>>, ...)
2. Match the fields from your Sheet to the tags in your doc.
3. Choose from among the various merge settings (PDF or shared Google Doc) and build a customized email message to recipients using placeholder variables from your sheet.
4. Preview your merge from the first data row before running on all records.
autoCrat Add-on now allows for merges to automatically trigger on Google Form submit.
|S||chromebookInventory||Export devices from by Org Unit, edit user, location, notes or Org Unit, and then bulk update the devices directly from this Sheet. Important: You must be logged in as a super-administrator on a domain with managed Chrome devices to use this Add-on.|
|M||copyDown||copyDown adds functionality to Form-fed Google Sheets -- the ability to have row 2 formulas & cell formats auto-copied into form submission rows and continue to carry into each of the new form submission rows.|
With this ability, any Google form submission can auto-calculate subtotals, perform a vertical lookup against another sheet, include conditional formats or data-validation lists in new form rows, or calculate a count or countif tied to a cutoff threshold.
|M||CSV Converter||Convert CSV text to rows and columns and also reverse or upload your CSV file. |
Additionally It allows you to paste CSV as rows and columns or upload a CSV file.
|E||Data Tools||Data Tools is aimed to provide a fast and easy to use set of tools for Google Spreadsheet. These are stuff you are used to in Excel and wish they would exist in Google Spreadsheet.|
The current version provides:
1. Remove Duplicates.
2. Text to Columns.
3. Get Link to Spreadsheet: the name of the spreadsheet will be the text and clicking on it will get you to the spreadsheet itself. You can paste it to your email or anywhere else you are interested in.
4. Manipulation of Text: changes text in selected range to Lower Case, Upper Case or Camel\Proper Case depends on your selection.
|M||EasyConcat||EasyConcat lets you concatenate many adjacent cells easily, with a delimiter you choose. Removes extra delimiters automatically!|
Concatenating is great, but it can be a huge chore, especially if there are lots of columns or you have many empty values. This simple custom function lets you concatenate adjacent cell values with ease. Just use EASYCONCAT after installation. Click and drag across the cells you want to concatenate for the first value (or just type in the range), then specify a delimiter in quotes for the second value. "Skipvalue" parameter can specify an additional value to be considered blank when concatenating. An example would be skipping all cells that only have a 0 in them. EasyConcat will ignore empty cells (and your skipvalue, if you specify it), so you won't have a bunch of delimiters in a row.
|O||Flubaroo||Lets you quickly grade and analyze student performance on multiple choice and fill-in assignments. Within a minute you'll be able to:|
* Get scores for each student, and identify students in need of extra help.
* View average score, and a histogram of scores.
* Quickly identify questions which a majority of the students missed.
|O||FormMule||FormMule (Email) is a communications work animal, perfect for form driven email switchboards or herding cats in project management.|
formMule sends targeted, personalized emails from a Google Sheet. Run as either a manual email merge or -- more powerfully -- as a triggered merge that runs automatically on form submit or on a timer.
Here are a few features that make formMule unique from other email merge tools:
- Handy email template editor auto-inserts merge tags with the click of a button, making template-creation a breeze!
- Can be set to use up to 10 different email templates based on specified send conditions.
- Create unique case numbers on form submit for use in keying follow-ups.
- Grab and send form response edit URLs, and formulas copied down on form submit
- Custom spreadsheet functions RANGETOTABLE and RANGETOVERTICALTABLE make it possible to merge tables of multiple, matching records into email bodies.
|M||Fuzzy Matches||Scans your sheet for typos and lets you correct them in seconds also is a great assistant for correcting all fuzzy matches and removing partial duplicates from your sheet.|
Your table may have similar entries for company names, surnames, or cities; you can deal with all misprints in one go.
- Use three simple settings to narrow your search results
- Get all typos grouped by record
- Pick or enter the correct values and apply changes
Besides comparing entire cells, you can look at every word within the cells separately. Set the number of different characters your values may have and exclude short words from the search.
Once you get your results, export them to a new sheet or work with them right in the pane. Tick off the right value to change all similar records in the group; you can select any misspelling to see where it is in the sheet if you have any doubts. If all entries are inaccurate, you can type in the valid one.
|M||Geocode||A map tool that helps you get latitudes and longitudes from addresses in a Google Sheet and display them on a Google map you can share.|
Addresses are converted into Maps coordinates: longitudes and latitudes.
1. Create a spreadsheet (or reuse one of your existing ones)
2. Add physical addresses and other info
3. Use the spreadsheet menu Add-on > Geocode
4. Indicate the column containing your addresses
5. Click on the button to start the geocoding
6. That’s all! Once the geocoding is done, you will see two more columns in your spreadsheet (for latitude and longitude data) and a link to the Maps view created.
The Google Maps view is powered by Awesome Table
All rows of your spreadsheet are displayed as markers on the map
If you have too many markers we do some automatic clustering to improve the display
You can filter the data displayed on the map based on the data in your spreadsheet (we have filters for every type of data - lists, dates, numbers,...)
A table is displayed (and can be hidden) below the map, listing all information from your spreadsheet (if you click on a specific row in this table, the Map is automatically centered on the location linked to this row)
On each marker displayed on the map, a tooltip is available (pop-up with additional info) and you can customize this tooltip to display the info you want (you can even add some HTML, to add links or images)
|O||gMath||Create graphs (including plotting points) and write complex math directly in your Google Sheet. You can use these to create a Form!|
Create graphs and complex math directly from the sidebar into a cell in your Google Sheet.
With the graph creator, you can type in functions and it will create the graph associated with those functions. You can plot points, find a line of best fit of those points, and specify a viewing window as well.
This will be an invaluable tool for any math class or math teacher. Now creating math digitally in a collaborative document has become slightly easier. Having this math in a Google Sheet will allow you to create questions in a Google Form as well using the g(Math) Quick Quiz Creator and the QuizNinja for individualized, differentiated forms!!
|M||Import Sheet||Link & Import Google and Excel spreadsheets to consolidate data quickly & reliably.
Import Sheet provides users a simple way to reliably link and import data from one sheet to another. Quickly refresh all sheets at the click of a button or schedule automatic hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly imports. Stop copy/pasting and say NO to lonely Sheets.
|E||Insert & Delete Cells||Mimics operation as in Excel.|
Creates menu items that allow you to easily insert blank cells in the middle of a spreadsheet, shifting the existing content down or to the right.
It also allows you to delete cells in the middle of a spreadsheet, shifting in content up or left.
|O||Mapping Sheets||Plots your own data onto a Google Map.|
Plus, when viewing your data on the Google Map, you will have access to the fastest searching and filtering tools available.
|M||Merge Values||Use this add-on to join values in the selected rows, columns, or range and keep all original data intact.|
This add-on will become your best assistant for combining values from adjacent cells the way you need. You can join values in the selected rows, columns, or cells and keep the original data untouched. Merge Values add-on makes the process of combining records in your sheet very simple.
- Choose if you want to merge the values horizontally, vertically, or get all records from the range in one cell
- Enter delimiters to separate the joined values
- Pick additional options that let you skip empty cells, wrap text, and more
You can keep your table structure or insert new columns and rows with the merged data. This tool still allows you to merge areas without losing a single value. Besides, it lets you get a backup copy of your sheet in case you want to refer to the original data.
Whenever you find records that belong together in different cells, you can run this add-on to quickly fix this.
|Power Tools||One-click solutions for daily tasks: split cells, remove duplicates, change case, find and clean up data, work with formulas & more.|
Power Tools add-on cuts the clicks on repeated tasks and brings features for organizing and unifying data in Google Sheets.
The add-on keeps history of the recent operations at hand so that you can quickly re-apply a set of actions to a different range.
You can also star the most frequent features to have access to your favorites at any time.
➊ Smart toolbar offers a set of one-click actions
- Advanced find and replace in all selected sheets
- Insert cells and shift data down or right
- Delete cells and shift data up or left
- AutoSum all numbers in columns or rows
- Sum by fill and text color
- Flip values in adjacent cells, rows, or columns with or without their format
- Change case
- Freeze or unfreeze top rows and left columns
Main tool sets group solutions by type:
➋ Remove unwanted data
- Delete leading and trailing spaces
- Reduce spaces between words to one
- Remove html entities, non-printing characters, and delimiters
- Get rid of any character or string in the range
- Delete characters by position, or those that follow or precede certain text
- Remove empty or unused rows and columns
➌ Clear data by type
- Erase any combination of data types from the selected range: formatting, numbers, dates, booleans, notes, text, or hyperlinks
➍ Work with text
- Capitalize each cell or word, change case to uppercase or lowercase
- Add your text at the beginning or at the end of the selected cells, before or after certain text, or at any position you like
- Replace accented characters with non-accented, turn codes to symbols and back
➎ Convert data format
- Convert text-formatted numbers and dates to numeric and date format
- Change number sign
- Export range to JSON or XML
➏ Try out the formula tools
- Switch formula reference type from relative to absolute or vice versa
- Get values instead of the formulas
- Automatically add functions to all selected columns
- Apply new calculations to all formulas at once
➐ Split tool set
- Separate values by any character or string
- Split text by position
- Extract name parts into separate columns
➑ Data tool set
- Identify duplicate records in any combination of columns on your sheet
- Compare two columns or sheets to find duplicates
- Join values in rows, columns, or the entire range and keep cells unmerged
- Merge sheets by a key column
- Shuffle values in rows, columns, or the entire range
- Generate random numbers, dates, booleans, custom lists, or strings
|QR Code Generator||Generate QR codes directly from values in Google Spreadsheets, without need for custom formulas.|
QR codes are saved either in a Google Document or as PNG files in Google Drive.
|M||Random Generator||Use this add-on to quickly fill a range with random passwords, custom values, numbers, booleans or dates according to your criteria.|
This add-on will be at hand whenever you need a random set of data in your sheet. Forget about inventing clever passwords: this tool will quickly create any number of random strings that meet your requirements. All you need is pick a set of characters and choose the length for the generated values. The add-on is also good at filling your range with workdays or weekends in the selected time period, getting unique numbers from the defined range, randomizing your custom values, or simply putting yes/no or true/false values at random.
Create any set of random data in your sheet in three simple steps:
- Select the range you want to fill with random values
- Choose from 6 types of data to generate: integer or real numbers, dates, booleans, custom list values, or strings
- Narrow down the data range or character set and click "Generate"
This tool will be irreplaceable for completing your spreadsheet with random passwords, dates, numbers, or the data type of your choice.
If you have any questions about the add-on, please post them in our community: http://goo.gl/5aqwsD
|M||Remove Duplicates||Follow 5 simple steps to find duplicate or unique values between two tables or in one sheet.
This add-on comes with two useful wizards. One will help you compare two different tables or columns and remove duplicates; the other will search for unique and duplicate rows within one sheet.
Use the "Compare columns or sheets" tool to quickly scan any columns in your tables for the same values. It will take you five simple steps to mark duplicates with colour or status, copy or move them to another sheet, clear repeating cells, or delete entire rows that contain dupes from your main table.
|O||rowCall||rowCall sorts rows from your main sheet by the column you select and creates individual sheets for every unique cell in that column.|
rowCall filters rows from your main Google Sheet by whatever column you select and then creates individual sheets for every unique cell in that column. This calls the rows out into their own space. If the automatic setting is enabled, any new entry or alteration to the main sheet, manual or form driven, will be fed to the individual sheets.
It can be used for a variety of purposes, such using a Google Form for assessments or self assessment. For example; each week students complete a self-assessment rubric form, the form is completed by all students in the class sending the results to the form response sheet. A teacher can then use the rowCall Add-on to create a separate sheet for each student and quickly view their individual entries in addition to the whole class summary of results from the form response sheet. Each new form entry will go to the form response sheet as well as each individual sheet if the automatic setting is enabled, thus providing a master sheet of the whole class scores each time a form entry is made and auto updating the individual sheets with their scores.
|O||Save As Doc||Convert any Google Sheets spreadsheet into a Google Document for improved legibility of lengthy cell text entered manually or through a Google Form submission. Basically, this will make Google Forms submissions readable!|
1. Choose "Save As Doc > Start."
2. Select the cells to include or choose "Select all data".
3. Enter a file output name.
4. Modify the output settings in the sidebar.
5. Choose Save as Doc.
* Choose any name for the generated document
* Select any number of adjacent cells to output
* Choose any heading style for column headings
* Add a pagebreak after each row of data
* Save the current settings as the default
* Generates a Google Document in your Google Drive
|S||Secret Santa||Secret Santa helps you organise a blind gift distribution among your family, your mates or even your work team. |
A draw assigns who everyone has to offer a gift to. Everybody gets the same amount of gifts, but nobody knows who it is from.
Allows you to specify participants who should not offer presents to each other.
|E & M||Sort By Color||When data is color-coded and the only constant is the color of the cells or the fonts, sorting your data can be difficult. Now you can sort your color-coded spreadsheet based on the color of the cell or the color of the font. By reading the color of the cell or font, Sort By Color uses the hex code as sortable text.|
* Select the column containing colored cells or colored fonts
* Click "Add-Ons" -> "Sort By Color"
* Select the method by which you want the sheet sorted.
|E||Split Names||Mimics Excel's Text-to-Columns function but with many additional features.|
Click once to split full names to several columns with first, middle, last names, titles and/or post-nominal letters.
The add-on recognizes over 80 titles and 40 post-nominals; you can be sure you address people appropriately. Once you start it you'll see how simple it is to divide the names:
- Select your column with full names
- Start the add-on and pick the parts you have: titles, name parts, and post-nominal letters
- Click "Split" and see new columns with the results
The add-on will insert columns with the selected name units next to the original one. You can keep your table structure by considering or ignoring headers.
Run this add-on to divide multi-part names into separate columns they belong to: first, middle, and last names, titles and post-nominal letters.
|S||VLOOKUPSTR||VLOOKUPSTR(search_key, range, index, case_insensitive) This function acts like the build-in function VLOOKUP. But it performs a non-full-match string searching, which can not be done by VLOOKUP. Example: =VLOOKUPSTR(A1, A2:B26, 2, FALSE)|
|M & O||Yet Another Mail Merge||Write your template as a draft in Gmail and insert <<markers>> to reuse data from your spreadsheet and send personalized emails.
The perfect mail merge tool for Gmail!
It's super easy, just write your email template as a draft in Gmail, with markers that will be replaced by data in your spreadsheet to send personalized emails (use this syntax: <<Column Header>>). You can format your email directly in Gmail and add inline images and attachments.
* See who has opened your email in real time! (read receipts tracking with a dashboard - report panel)
* Schedule a campaign for a certain day and time
* Add different CC / BCC / Attachments to each email (add links to files stored in Google Drive in your sheet and we will upload them as email attachments).
* Add different links / images to each email (no need for HTML, you can just use the =HYPERLINK() and =IMAGE() functions in your sheet)
* Choose a beautiful pre-designed template instead of creating your draft from scratch if you want to send pretty newsletters displaying your brand logo.
* Auto-send emails when users respond to a Google Form (notify one or more email addresses whenever a form is submitted or send an email to an address submitted by the form).
* Import contacts data (name, email, phone number,...) from Google Contacts.
* Reuse your Gmail aliases.
* Available in more than 20 languages (thanks a lot to all the translators!).
* Automated check to let you know if you should change something to avoid being blacklisted by spam filters.
Free plan: 50 recipients each day.
Premium: 400 or 1500 recipients, depending on your Google account (400 for Gmail users, 1500 for Google Apps users).
Through our referral program, you can also get more quota, for free, by inviting other people to use this add-on.