|Task number||Timing of task||Task title||Supplies or services needed||Location of supplies||Steps to complete the task|
|General note||Please do not use separate rows for each step of a task. Keep all steps in the same row. It is a bit tricky because you have to hit option-return to keep the cursor in the same row but start a new line of text.|
|1||3 months before||Intensive Registration form||Log on to wufoo.com with the coordinator password|
Browse forms to see if there is a form for a similar event.
Duplicate the previous form
Edit details of date, time, and description.
Check PayPal integration (be sure it is the right amount and the button for it is clearly labeled with the event: 2019-3-15 Intensive, for example.
Check form confirmation message and contact person
Review form or have someone else review it.
Provide link for whoever is setting up the calendar event.
|2||As requested by note placed in wire basket on shoe rack in the study. Check the basket weekly.||Purchasing||Toilet paper, paper towers, other paper products||Brandless: online||Log onto Brandless.com|
Search for Tree Free products
Select the items needed and the quantity, click add to add them to the cart.
(Note: Each package has a specific count per package. For example, if you want 18 rolls of toilet paper, you will order three pkgs containing 6 rolls each.)
When you have added all the products needed, go to the cart, verify order.
Click Go to checkout
Log into account with email: email@example.com
Check that shipping and billing addresses are correct: Appamada, 913 E. 38th St. Austin, 78705
Use Appamada debit card as a credit card.
Send a copy of receipt to Erin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep track of shipping and arrival
Consult Zendo Supplies on Appamada website for exact product name and webpage to purchase from
|Follow steps as provided above|
Sangha workday planning
1. Work leader
2. Suggest task list from exterior task list
|1. Ensure that there is a work leader onboard to lead the sangha work day. Ensure they know the spirit of the work day is work practice, and not just completing tasks. Talk to them about their opportunity to frame as work practice.|
2. Review with work leader lists of tasks from the councils responsible for the interior and exterior tasks. Set priorities and determine the scope of the work to be completed that work day.
3. Discuss supplies needed with work leader and order supplies as necessary.
|5||Monthly||Role Coverage||the world||Check calendar of offerings to ensure Wednesday nights, Sunday programs, Tuesday inquiries and other key events are coverage by an appropriately experienced person.|
|6||Ceremonies||1. Coordinate with the teachers well in advance of the ceremony to see what is needed. If a different venue is involved, the arrangements to reserve it need to be made early. |
2. Typically, there will be a reception. Locate two people, preferably on Councils to coordinate the reception. They will then seek volunteers to help with setup, food, drinks, and cleanup. Volunteers might be Council members or general sangha members.
3. There will be roles and possibly supplies needed for the ceremony. Work with the teachers and make requests for roles from all Council members. Make sure the needed supplies are available.
4. Typically there will be a program that needs to be printed, and announcements and reminders for the sangha to be sent out in advance.
5. For the ceremony, room setup needs to be determined and volunteers assigned to help with setup.