|Post||Expire||Job Type||Employer||Contact Information||Requirements||Notes|
|12/2/2014||1/31/2014||Qik n EZ Employee||Qik n EZ, Lincoln, IL||Interested individuals can access the application at www.qiknez.com; click on Career Opportunities, then Online Application. Instructions will pop up to lead you through the remainder of the application process|
|1/9/2015||2/27/2015||Paid Summer Internship/Children's Ministry||South Rock Christian Church, Derby, KS||Contact: Shonda Kooser, Children’s Minister; South Rock Christian Church, 900 S. Rock Road, Derby, Kansas 67037; (316) 788-5503; firstname.lastname@example.org||Applications must be received by Feb. 27, 2015 (email or mail)||June 1 - August 7, 2015: 10 week pd internship; housing with host family. General Responsibilities:|
1. Attend all Children’s Ministry (5th grade and younger) summer activities *see calendar below
2. Assist in preparations with camp registration, trip preparation, activities and lessons.
3. Assist in planning and preparations for Vacation Bible School *see calendar below
4.Will oversee volunteers and activities during the week of VBS.
5. Plan/teach lessons in Children’s Ministry classrooms and/or Kid’s Church on Saturday and Sundays.
6. Plan and organize various events including, but not limited to activities on current calendar *
7. Obtain, gather and organize pertinent information as needed.
8. Attend volunteer trainings, planning meetings and other children’s ministry related events.
9. Assist with purchasing, placing orders for materials and/or supplies as needed.
10. Assist with preparation, copying and distribution of communications for various programs.
11. Complete self-evaluation documents at various intervals throughout the
12. Other duties as assigned by the Children’s Minister which are consistent with the general requirements and qualifications of the position.
1. Requires prolonged sitting or standing.
2. Requires stooping, bending, and reaching.
3. Requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, push or pull heavy objects or materials on occasion.
4. Must react to change productively.
5. Requires organizational skills.
6. Must be a self-starter.
7. Must work in noisy environments upon occasion.
8. Appropriately operate all equipment as required (with adequate training).
9. Must communicate effectively with all South Rock staff and community.
10. Must support the vision and goals of South Rock and the Children’s Ministry.
*Summer Activities will include: (but are not limited to)
Vacation Bible School- June
Summer Camps- July
Fun Fridays- TBA, various activities June- August
Wild Wednesdays- TBA, various activities June- August
Theater Thursdays- TBA, various activities June- August
|1/9/2015||4/1/2015||Office Assistants, Assistant Cooks, Maintenance||Rock River Christian Camp||16486 W IL Route 64, Polo, IL 61064 ~ 815-493-6622 email@example.com ~ www.rockrivercc.net||Applications must be received by April 1, 2015||Apply for position @ www.rockrivercc.net; positions from May 22-August 10, 2015.|
|1/9/2015||2/28/2015||Executive Director||American Chinese Christian Educational & Social Services, Inc.||244 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA 02111-1835 Phone & Fax: (617) 426-1070; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.chinatownaccess.org||Please send a resume and email cover letter to: Search Committee, c/o James Lam, Board President, email@example.com if you’re interested.||The Executive Director (ED) is the chief executive officer of ACCESS, Inc. and provides overall leadership for the strategic direction and daily operations, ensuring high quality education and social services for students and their families and a positive work environment for staff. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the ED is accountable to the Board of Directors for the agency’s consistent achievement of its mission. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, program planning and development, fundraising, program management, communication with supporters and networking with outside organizations, staff development, and providing spiritual leadership. The ED supervises the Adult Basic Education Director, the Director of Children & Families, and the office manager. This is a full-time position (5 days a week total 40 hours) plus evenings and weekends as needed. A list of detailed responsibilities is available upon request.|
|1/9/2015||2/28/2015||PT ESOL Teacher||American Chinese Christian Educational & Social Services, Inc.||Contact Anna Fan for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org; 244 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA 02111-1835 Phone & Fax: (617) 426-1070; E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.chinatownaccess.org||Mature Christian faith as defined by the Apostles Creed; Training & experience in ESOL teaching--non-degree applicants will be considered if they have appropriate experience; Chinese bilingual skills preferred for lower level classes||Position works Mon-Thurs from 8:30 - 10:15 AM and 10:30 AM - 12:15 PM; begin date is January 26, 2015 until May 14, 2015 with possibility to extend to the following term.|
|1/27/2015||2/28/2015||Kitchen Staff & Waitresses||Guzzardos Italian Restaurant, Lincoln, IL||Apply in person at Guzzardos Italian Villa any time after 5 o'clock. Ask for Shelly or Nick.||Must be willing to work weekend nights.|
|4/9/2015||8/31/2015||Part-time Teller||State Bank of Lincoln, Lincoln, Illinois||Kendall Hurley, firstname.lastname@example.org||Send resume to State bank of Lincoln|
|6/8/2015||Part-time Caregiver||Carelink||Cathy Meckes,217-222-8480||carelinknurse.com||An in-home caregiver helping with light housework, comapionship, cooking, running errands, laundry, and personal care for the elderly.|
|6/10/2015||Part-time office assistant||Le Roy Christian Church||Jeff Mayfield, email@example.com||10-20 hours a week||Bulletin, phone, newsletter, assisting ministers|
|6/22/2015||Part-time Worship minister||Crestview Christian Church, Decatur||Michael Plezia||5-10 hours a week||Needs to be able to play contemporary and traditional hyms|