|PAPRIUM - SECRET ROOMS AND SHORTCUTS||Secret paths|
* Block 888 (move left) => skip to boss, only after first playthrough
|BLOCK888||Breakable door||Left to boss|
* Block 888 (breakable door) => items
* Rooftops (X on pillar) => secret passage
* Police HQ (breakable door) => items
* Ice Factory (breakable garage door) => secret passage, leads to S.P.U.
* Powder Zone (breakable lock on pillar) => secret passage, unlock L.Ektra
|POLICE H.Q.||"LX-V" Room|
* The Docks (breakable panel) => secret passage, unlock Baba
* Juvenium (breakable door) => tied-up enemy
* Digniti KTV (breakable VIP chain) => items
|CENTRAL PARK||Breakable brick wall|
* Bonus mini-games
* Shot-a-Tron => after Bion-Mart, shoot hoops with enemies (music = Dubstep Groove)
|DOCKS||Breakable panel||* Misc|
* Soft reset by pausing, then pressing A+B+C+Start
* Taunt by pressing the Mode button
|AQUA-WORLD||Under breakable glass|
* Some enemies can be picked up by grabbing them and then pressing Up+B
* Sometimes one of the plus-sized Iridium-type enemies will start convulsing, burst open and turn into a Baby Leach headcrab monster
* The rollerskating TokTok enemies can be mounted as a vehicle, but they can also ride vehicles themselves. This means that sometimes you will see them riding each other!
* Sometimes the enemy AI will get stuck and if this takes too long, the enemy will get reset and dropped down in the center of the arena.
|DEEP STORAGE||Desert stage||* FAQ|
* What's the point of the tied-up enemies?
* Free five to get an extra life
|GLORI KTV||VIP Room|
* What do the NX Terminals do?
* Warp to Juvenium for X credits
* What's up with the scoring system?
* Hexadecimal notation
* How do I unlock the secret characters?
* Powder Zone & The Docks hidden areas
* What is the point of throning?
* Unlock Sky Spa path & KTV path
* Unlock extra bonus missions at the end of a path
* How do the levels fit together?
* Map: https://imgur.com/gd2R1qk
* What's up with the music?
* Key change midway through level
* Goes out of tune when low on health
* Pitch goes up when using a Blu pill
* What do the Blu pills do?
* Unleash a powerful special attack
* Partial invincibility
* Health recovers to the size of the blue portion of your health bar
* How does the addiction mechanic work?
* Using Blu pills in a run will increase the blue portion of your health bar for the next run
* If your health goes down into the blue portion, you enter a "crisis" state:
* Your attacks become weaker
* You can only run for about half a screen, gradually you get slower and eventually you end up in a stunned state
* Blocking is less effective