|0||SHORT||Leesti||George Lucas (257)||Leestian Evil Juice||14|
|0||SHORT||Leesti||George Lucas (257)||Azure Milk||7|
|3||SHORT||Diso||Shifnal Port (284)||Diso Ma Corn||15|
|4||SHORT||Lave||Lave Station (302)||Lavian Brandy||7|
Pantaa Prayer Sticks(138) Momus Bog Spaniel(210) Utgaroar Millennial Eggs (186)
|14||LONG||Zaonce||Ridley Scott (391)||Leathery Egg||1|
This stop is probably not worth making -- profit per stop/hour is very low compared to the rest of the route.
|9||SHORT||Orrere||Sharon Lee Free Market (963)||Orrerian Vicious Brew||16|
Tauri Chimes(164) Fujin Tea(174) Wolf Fesh (196) Witchhaul Kobe Beef (193)Tanmark Tranquil Tea (179) Delta Phoenicis Palms(190), Tarach Spice
|10||LONG||Uszaa||Guest Installation (4350)||Uszaian Tree Grub||14|
Only make this stop if you get badly shorted on stock at other stations in this region.
|LONG MID||Fong Wang|
(Might be just as good to revisit one or two other stations from this region due to long travel distance.)
|SHORT MID||LTT 5419|
|112 or 126||SHORT||Epsilon Indi||Mansfield Orbiter (143)||Indi Bourbon||11|
|20||SHORT||Altair||Solo Orbiter (661)||Altair Skin||27|
|26||SHORT||Zeessze||Nicollier Hanger (489)||Zeessze Ant Grub Glue||18|
|15||SHORT||George Pantazis||Zamka Platform (45)||Pantaa Prayer Sticks||11|
|37||SHORT||39 Tauri||Porta (991)||Tauri Chimes||17|
|13||MEDIUM||Fujin||Futen Starport (559)||Fujin Tea||10|
|23||MEDIUM||Wolf 1301||Saunders's Dive (415)||Wolf Fesh||13|
This is a narcotic, and thus can't be sold at every station.
|26||SHORT||Momus Reach||Tartarus Point (413)||Momus Bog Spaniel||7|
Leestian Evil Juice, Azure Milk(206) Diso Ma Corn(208) Lavian Brandy(210)Orrerian Vicious Brew (210) CD-75 Kitten Brand Coffee(169)Leestian Evil Juice, Azure Milk(206), Uszaian Tree Grub, Leathery Egg
|30||MEDIUM||Witchhaul||Hornby Terminal (219)||Witchhaul Kobe Beef||9|
|47||MEDIUM||Tanmark||Cassie-L-Peia (414)||Tanmark Tranquil Tea||9|
|26||LONG||Tarach Tor||Tranquillity (359)||Tarach Spice||8|
Only take this stop if stock levels have been consistently low and your hold isn't close to full.
|35 or 58||MEDIUM||Utgaroar||Fort Klarix (171)||Utgaroar Millennial Eggs||15|
|64||SHORT||Delta Phoenicis||Trading Post (3799)||Delta Phoenicis Palms||17|
Indi Bourbon(132) Altair Skin(144) Zeessze Ant Grub Glue (150)
|116||SHORT||CD-75 661||Kirk Dock (339)|
CD-75 Kitten Brand Coffee
1. Be sure to check out the original data source below -- it has a lot of good data on the profitiably of this route, as well as other useful notes.
-Basically, my intent in making this version of the document was to make something slightly cleaner for referencing quickly via alt-tab.
Original data source:
2. When to use this route
- This route is generally designed for a ship with around 100 tons of cargo space (a Type 6 or an Asp). If you have less, the info can still be useful, but you'll want to cut a lot of stops.
- Even with 100 tons of space, you can probably find a common route more profitable -- but that takes time, and those dry up. This will be more or less consistent.
- With a bigger ship, you are probably best off doing common routes.
- I started this route with a Type 6 that cost me about 1.8 million to build. Class C FSD, a 2A Fuel Scoop (very important!), no weapons (other than defensive utilities), everything else upgraded to class D for weight reduction.
- Before you finish even one cycle, you should be able to afford at class A FSD, which will make things much faster.
- Here is a link to my final Type 6 Loadout:
- You'll proably want at least 300k to 400k in capital to cover insurance and commodity purchases. Much cheaper than running a profitable common commodity route, though!
3. A few notes about the table
- The midpoints were calculated when I had a class A FSD, and thus around 19 ly jump distance fully laden. If you have less, you might need to find other midpoints.
- The sell points are just suggestions. Many times you will find yourself needing to sell early due to your cargo hold being mostly full.
- The general rule of thumb for selling is to wait for the sell price to be around 2x the galactic average. This will generally happen around 160 ly from the origin point of a rare commodity.
- Generally speaking, the medium route is probably going to work best.
- Long options are there for the case that you have bad luck with stock levels, but even so they each carry significant drawbacks in terms of profit/hour.
- If you have good luck with stock levels, you might see similar or better profit per hour by sticking just to the short options.
- Or more realistically, a mix of all three depending on how full your cargo hold is at any given point in the cycle.