|(as of Jan 2023)|
|Name||Website||Review date||1-2 sentence description of who they are and what they do||3-5 sentence summary of how people are using the tool||1-2 real-life examples||Competitive advantage||Geographical target market||Pricing Details||App store ratings||Example quotes (from app store reviews or user studies highlighting the value of this tool to users)|
|Search and sensemaking||ChatGPT||https://chat.openai.com/||- ChatGPT is an AI-assisted chatbot that OpenAI launched on November 30, 2022. It is an "optimizing language model for dialogue" and has been programmed to interact in a conversational way. Since the model is in a dialogue format, ChatGPT can answer follow-up questions, challenge incorrect premises, admit its mistakes, and reject inappropriate requests.|
- ChatGPT is a sister "model to InstructGPT, which is trained to follow an instruction in a prompt and provide a detailed response."
|- Since ChatGPT can "generate human-like text responses to prompts" in real-time, it is extremely useful for applications like "creating chatbots for customer service, generating responses to questions in online forums, or even creating personalized content for social media posts." Reuters has reported that ChatGPT can also be used in diverse applications like cracking jokes, creating haikus, or writing AI-generated fake essays.|
- A limitation of ChatGPT is that while it has demonstrated a mastery of language, it often produces plausible-sounding but nonsensical answers. Hence, while people have not used ChatGPT to "generate working computer code by itself," people have used the tool to develop the plot of Hollywood movies, brainstorm side hustles, and get guidance on weight loss.
- People are also using ChatGPT to generate the outlines of articles and novels, write children's books, produce paragraphs of perfectly written material in any language, or even offer silly advice like removing "a peanut butter sandwich from a VCR in the style of the King James Bible."
|- Several real-life examples of the use of ChatGPT by different users have been provided in the enclosed Google Document as screenshots.||- ChatGPT has been developed on the GPT-3.5 (Generative Pretrained Transformer 3.5) model. It "is one of the largest and most advanced language models currently available."|
- A key feature of "ChatGPT is its ability to generate human-like text responses to prompts" in real-time. Hence, ChatGPT is useful for several applications like "creating chatbots for customer service, generating responses to questions in online forums, or even creating personalized content for social media posts." In contrast, Google and other search engines cannot generate interactive responses in real-time since they depend on pre-existing content.
|- While OpenAI has not mentioned its geographical target market explicitly, the current beta version of ChatGPT is available to all users worldwide. Also, OpenAI's mission statement of ensuring "that artificial general intelligence benefits all of humanity" indicates that ChatGPT's target market is worldwide.|
- As of Dec 2022, ChatGPT has answered queries from over 1 million users.
|- Since ChatGPT was released only on November 30, 2022, and is under the research preview phase, ChatGPT is currently being offered for free by OpenAI to get the required feedback from the users.|
- However, OpenAI intends to launch a paid premium version of ChatGPT in the near future. This is because ChatGPT's computing costs run up to $3 million per month.
|iOS: 4.7, 2.5K ratings|
|Neeva||https://neeva.com/||- Neeva is an ad-free search engine that enables the user to conduct online search for information and also search personal documents and files (like emails). Neeva has mobile apps (for both iOS and Android devices) and a browser extension that is compatible with other major browsers.|
- Neeva was founded by Vivek Raghunathan (ex-VP at YouTube) and Sridhar Ramaswamy (ex-SVP at Google).
|- On its website, Neeva has mentioned that the search engine can be used by users to get shopping results recommended by experts, find interesting recipes, search online information, and access all personal documents and files (including emails).|
- SEO specialist Kevin Indig has reviewed Neeva in his blog. He has written that Neeva crawls "the web and strings together different APIs" to produce different search results. Neeva also provides new features like tabs that specify the types of websites below the search results, preview function for structured searches, the ability to bookmark search results, and the ability to select preferred news sources.
- Marketing expert Nick Lafferty has also reviewed Neeva in his blog. He has compared the search results on Google vs Neeva and provided his insights. For example, regarding recipe searches, Google provides life stories and other unnecessary information besides the recipes to "increase the amount of ad impressions." However, Neeva only "takes the recipe and displays it as a widget right in the search result page" without any unnecessary information.
|- Several real-life examples of the use of Neeva from the review blogs of Kevin Indig and Nick Lafferty have been provided in the enclosed Google Document as screenshots.||- Neeva is an ad-free search engine that offers a complete customizable and private search experience without the use of online trackers. Neeva does not track the user's personal information.|
- Users can "prioritize the news sources and retailers" they trust. This enables them to filter out unwanted information.
- Besides web information, Neeva enables users to search personal documents and files (like emails).
- Since Neeva is 100% ad-free, the user only gets organic search results without any paid advertisements.
- Neeva is compatible with all devices and all major browsers like Chrome, Edge, Brave, Safari, and Firefox. Neeva has mobile apps (for both iOS and Android devices).
|- In June 2021, Neeva launched its "subscription-only search engine in the domestic US market." In Oct 2022, it expanded the same service to the UK, Germany, and France. In Dec 2022, Neeva expanded the same service to Canada. While Neeva's free plan can be accessed throughout the world, the tailored versions of Neeva are only available in the above mentioned countries.|
- As of Dec 2022, Neeva's user base had "grown to one million monthly users globally."
|- Neeva offers three plans:|
(i) Free plan: free of cost but has limited number of searches.
(ii) Premium monthly plan: US$5.99/month.
(iii) Premium annual plan: US$49.99 billed annually (equivalent to US$4.17/month).
|You.com||https://you.com/||- You.com is an AI-assisted search engine that enables the user to search the most relevant online results without any ads and with complete privacy. The user can also sort and prioritize the searched results as per their own needs. The search engine presents the websites and sources as 'apps' so that the user can "discover answers at a glance, dive deep into specific findings, or take action directly from search results."||- Most users are currently looking at the You.com search engine as an alternative to Google. In the user review website ProductHunt, several users have commended You.com as being better than Google in terms of the ease of use, the lack of invasive ads, and better interface.|
- Martin Brinkmann, a German journalist and founder of Ghacks Technology News, has reviewed You.com in his blog post. He has written that You.com differentiates itself from other search engines in its support for apps. "What this does is add sources that are supported to a section of the results listing." If the user trusts a particular source, then the user has the ability to add that source to their search experience. While the tool "does not mention how it sources its results" and the horizontal scrolling may be off-putting for some users, it offers better search results than Google.
- On Twitter, Jenny Chao has commended You search engine's YouChat advancements while bringing up search results. Karim Naufal, another You user, has stated that You's search results are better than ChatGPT because You search engine is "neutral and presents the facts" as they are.
|- Several real-life examples of the use of You.com by Martin Brinkmann, Jenny Chao, and Karim Naufal have been provided in the enclosed Google Document as screenshots.||- You.com markets itself as the only customizable search engine in the market that summarizes the search results, thereby eliminating the need for opening multiple tabs. The search engine presents the websites and sources as 'apps' so that the user can "discover answers at a glance, dive deep into specific findings, or take action directly from search results."|
- You.com is AI-assisted, ad-free, does not track the user's personal information, and offers complete privacy.
- You.com has a multi-dimensional interface with vertical and horizontal scrolling that enables the user to search for more results in less time.
- You.com offers compatibility with over 150 apps, including Amazon, Twitter, Medium, and its own suite of apps like YouCode, YouWrite, YouImagine, and others. The full suite of supported apps can be viewed here.
|- You.com is currently in its beta version and only supports "English and U.S.- focused apps." It is only available in the US. However, certain apps within the suite, such as YouWrite, is also available for purchase in Canada.|
- As of Dec 2022, You.com's user base had grown to "over 1 million actively searching users."
|- You.com search engine is currently free to use. The company has mentioned the following in its website: "We are currently focused on building the best possible search experience. We will explore monetization ideas in the future, and we look forward to your feedback in that process."|
- However, some of the apps in the suite offered by You.com come with paid subscriptions. For instance, "YouWrite is an AI-powered writing assistant available on You.com." YouWrite's basic plan is available for $3.99/month (250 writings/month) and the plus plan is available for $7.99/month (1,000 writings/month).
|Humanized agents/digital companionship||Cleverbot||https://www.cleverbot.com/||Cleverbot is a chat platform that enables users to interact with an artificial intelligence (AI)-programmed robot. Rollo Carpenter, a British AI scientist, developed it in 2006, and it quickly gained massive popularity over the past two decades. The robot responds to input messages, adapting to provide a personalized response to each message. A Cleverbot interaction is similar to communicating with the internet's collective community.||Some users leverage Cleverbot on Discord to interact with server users, and others develop bots based on their favorite characters. |
According to feedback from the Cleverbot website, some users reported having better social interaction with the technology than with their actual friends.
A user reported leveraging Cleverbot to have a lengthy conversation in a foreign language.
Cleverbot developers indicated that the AI learns from its users and could provide them with inappropriate responses.
|This attached document provides real-life examples of Cleverbot applications.||Cleverbot is among the first internet AI systems and has had over 150 million human interactions with regular updates. Since AI typically improves with frequent conversations, its market duration ensures a more human and precise interaction.|
Cleverbot integrates with Discord, a popular communication platform with millions of users. Discord server members can thus participate in chat interactions, examine past messages, and generate replies with the Cleverbot API.
Further improvements from the development team aim to integrate machine learning and other advanced technologies to make the messaging experience more realistic.
|Considering that Cleverbot integrates with Discord, which has a global presence and popularity (except in China, where it is currently banned), its geographical target market is global. Cleverbot indicated its pricing for three primary markets on its website: the US, Europe, and the UK. The languages enabled on the app are English and Spanish, indicating that Cleverbot targets other English-speaking countries, such as Canada.||Cleverbot costs about $0.99 to use in the US, €0.79 in Europe, and £0.69 in the UK.|
|Replika||https://replika.com/||Replika is an AI platform in the form of a conversational, adaptable chatbot. It replicates genuine human interaction with each user based on their conversation. It can adapt to different relationship roles selected by the user, including that of a virtual girlfriend, mentor, friend, or boyfriend. The AI also grows and develops memories with the user, learning and adapting more with each interaction.||Several users are leveraging the technology to fall in love, develop parent-child relationships, and discuss topics such as fashion and film. Other users text and exchange video chats with their bots to receive attention and have a safe space to interact. |
However, 40% of Replika's 500,000 monthly visitors opt for the romantic bot feature, which allows sexual interactions.
Replika disclosed on its website that its technology has limitations to how measured and accurate its information could be. For example, a user reported receiving negative feedback from the chatbot, while others seeking a platonic friendship were in situations where Replika tried to turn the relationship romantic.
Some users are leveraging Replika to have deep philosophical conversations they might not otherwise have with their friends.
|This attached document provides real-life examples of Replika applications.||Replika users can form an emotional connection, share a laugh, and create relationships. |
It doesn't use predetermined models, as each Replika is uniquely developed for the user.
Replika users can choose the type of relationship they want to have with the AI.
It provides personality tests that enable users to learn more about themselves.
Replika also has mood tracking and monitoring features to manage stress better, learn coping mechanisms, reduce anxiety, and feel better.
Replika provides users with several fun activities, including meme swapping and games.
|Based on an analysis of Replika's ads and location, Replika's target geographical market is the United States. However, it could also target other English-speaking countries, such as the UK. Replika is also in Brazil.||Replika is free to use. However, it has Pro features with monthly ($7.99), annual ($49.99), and lifetime ($59.99) subscriptions.||NOTE: Replika banned in Italy, Feb 2023. Replika was ordered to stop using Italians’ data due to risks its ‘virtual friendship’ service could pose to minors and emotionally vulnerable people. PC Mag|
Italy bans U.S.-based AI chatbot Replika from using personal data
|Character.ai||https://beta.character.ai/||The Character.AI web application combines a chatbot with a neural language model. It can generate text responses that sound like those of real people and engage in genuine conversation. Users can develop characters infused with unique personalities and share them so others can interact with them. The characters can leverage fictional or real-life models, including celebrities.||Users of Character.AI are leveraging the technology to develop and interact with characters with unique features and personalities. |
Some developed characters are psychologists, dating coaches, life coaches, movie characters, philosophers, and politicians.
Earlier users developed characters of deceased relatives and book authors. Some users use chatbots to obtain book recommendations, while others use them to obtain political opinions and answers.
Mental health chatbots are increasingly popular on the platform. The co-founders revealed that some users have recently leveraged them to get past emotional issues.
Despite indications on Character.AI's website that chatbots are not a reliable source of information, users use them for learning. For example, an English teacher character has had over 250,000 interactions.
|This attached document provides real-life examples of Character.AI applications.||Currently, users access all its features at no cost. |
Individuals and communities can develop character personalities adapted after anyone, including historical figures, celebrities, and fictional characters, such as Elon Musk, Michael Jackson, and former US president Barack Obama. They can also interact with these characters in real-time.
Character.AI has image generation capabilities that drive a more immersive and engaging experience. It covers a broad range of topics, separated into roughly 19 themes, including religion, games, comedy, anime, and politics.
|While it has not disclosed its geographical target market, Character AI currently operates solely as a web application, meaning global users with access to the internet can use it. Characters developed on the platform include global leaders such as Vladimir Putin of Russia, Queen Elizabeth of England, Napoleon Bonaparte of France, and more. Users can also develop characters in multiple languages, such as English, Chinese and Japanese. Thus, the company's geographical target market appears to be global. |
Co-founders Daniel De Freitas and Noam Shazeer said the technology is open to the public, and it is up to Google to get it to as many people as possible.
|The current beta version is free to use. Users only need to register on the platform to gain access.|
|Third-Party Tools and Extensions Built for ChatGPT||WebChatGPT||https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/webchatgpt/lpfemeioodjbpieminkklglpmhlngfcn||WebChatGPT is an open-source, Chromium-based browser extension that enables users to obtain better and updated results from the web by augmenting the ChatGPT prompts. |
WebChatGPT revolutionizes the usefulness of ChatGPT.
|Users of ChatGPT leverage WebChatGPT to conquer the limitations of ChatGPT. |
With WebChatGPT, users of ChatGPT are able to access the web without the aid of a portal.
In addition, it enables the users of ChatGPT to web information beyond 2021.
The tool can prompt users of an outdated source and provides them with URLs, contextual excerpts, and dates from which to initiate their search.
|This attached document provides real-life examples of WebChatGPT applications.||Its competitive advantage is that it provides a more accurate and updated response for ChatGPT users. |
It is easy to use and functions across all Chromium-based browsers.
Furthermore, the extension provides users with URLs, contextual excerpts, and dates from which to initiate their search.
|WebChatGPT is available to all Chromium-based browsers, including Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Brave.||The WebChatGPT Chrome extension is free to use. All that is required is to access the link and click "Add to Chrome."|
|ChatGPT for Google||https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chatgpt-for-google/jgjaeacdkonaoafenlfkkkmbaopkbilf||ChatGPT for Google is an open-source browser extension that "enhances search engines with the power of ChatGPT." |
The extension shows the ChatGPT response together with the typical search engine results.
Some features of the extension include access to ChatGPT from the extension popup, copy to clipboard, code highlights, dark mode, feedback to improve ChatGPT, markdown rendering, and custom trigger mode.
|One of the most significant applications of ChatGPT for Google is faster content creation due to its ability to assemble ideas and suggestions for articles. |
ChatGPT for Google can build a list of potential article topics and craft an outline of ideas for the topic.
This is particularly helpful for organizations needing 24/7 content for their blog or social media channels.
|One of the most significant applications of ChatGPT for Google is faster content creation due to its ability to assemble ideas and suggestions for articles. |
ChatGPT for Google can build a list of potential article topics and craft an outline of ideas for the topic, which can be leveraged by organizations needing 24/7 content for their blog or social media channels.
This attached document provides real-life examples of ChatGPT for Google use examples.
|It is highly rated for its ease of use, company mission, and accessible (zero) pricing.|
It supports all popular search engines, including "Google, Baidu, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Brave, Yahoo, Naver, Yandex, Kagi, and Searx."
Other competitive advantages of the extension are the feedback to improve ChatGPT, markdown rendering, and custom trigger mode features.
|ChatGPT for Google is available to all popular search engines. The only requirement is a ChatGPT account.||The extension is free to use.|
|Talk to ChatGPT||https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/talk-to-chatgpt/hodadfhfagpiemkeoliaelelfbboamlk#:~:text=open%20source%20project.-,Talk%20to%20ChatGPT%20through%20your%20microphone%20and%20hear%20its%20responses,of%20charge%20and%20open%20source.||Talk to ChatGPT is an open-source extension capable of answering with a voice when prompted via a microphone. |
The extension leverages "speech recognition and text-to-speech technologies."
|The project was explicitly created for fun and the desire to interact with ChatGPT orally.|
Users leverage Talk to ChatGPT to enhance their communication experience with ChatGPT.
It is also used to communicate out loud with ChatGPT.
|This attached document provides real-life use examples of Talk to ChatGPT.|
It enables convenience and loud communication with ChatGPT via a microphone.
|It is compatible with "all voice recognition and text-to-speech languages from the Google Chrome API," meaning that all major languages are supported.|
It offers more fluent conversations with ChatGPT, not limited by an individual's typing speed.
It takes away the burden of typing.
Users can dictate the speaking speed of Talk to ChatGPT and can switch to a different voice or language.
|Due to API differences, talk to ChatGPT's operation is limited to only Google Chrome (desktop).|
In addition, the creator has only tested its workability with the english and french languages but cannot confirm that it will function well across other languages.
|The extension is free to use.|
|Creativity & productivity augmentation||Creative & copywriting: Copy.ai||http://copy.ai/||Copy.ai is an “AI powered digital ad and marketing copy” tool that assists with writing blog content, sales copy, digital ad copy, social media content, eCommerce copy, and website copy. |
According to the company website, over 4,000,000 professionals and teams have chosen to use Copy.ai to assist with writing copy, with teams from Microsoft, eBay, Ogilvy, and Nestlé among them. A walkthrough description of the tool's functionality can be found in this link.
|According to the company website, use cases for Copy.ai include emails, blogs, and for social media. |
For emails, use cases include lifecycle emails, event promotion, nurture sequences, follow-up emails, discount and sales, and cold outbound emails.
Copy.ai assists with writing blogs, meta descriptions, listicles, thought leadership pieces, feature pieces, and generates blog ideas.
Facebook posts, Pinterest descriptions, YouTube descriptions, Instagram captions, TikTok Scripts, and LinkedIn Posts can also be generated by Copy.ai.
At G2.com customer reviews were posted by a marketing analyst, an influencer, a project coordinator, and a sales executive.
|The tool has been used by the team of SEO and digital PR experts at uSERP to create briefs for “blog posts, landing pages, and social media posts.” |
Neil Patel recommended Copy.ai as a tool to help with brainstorming topics, for crafting social media posts, as well as for generating Instagram captions, product descriptions and “even listicles and thought leadership pieces.”
Screenshots of real life examples can be found in this document.
|The competitive advantage of the tool is that it is easy to use, provides great instructional content for using the product, and is great for brainstorming ideas. |
Additionally, the tool is currently trusted by over 4 million professionals from world-leading companies.
|Based on data at the SimilarWeb website, Copy.ai is available globally. The app offers its services in over 25 languages.||Copy.ai has a free plan and a Pro plan available at $49 per month and $36 per month if paid annually.|
|Text-to-image: DALL .E||https://openai.com/dall-e-2/||DALL·E 2 is an AI system from OpenAI that leverages natural language models to create realistic images and art. |
The tool combines concepts, attributes, while styles and images created using the tool can be edited to different variations.
|Potential uses cases of DALL·E in the metaverse include its use in games and for social-media and user-generated content. |
In the creative industry, DALL·E has been used for the creation of mood boards, for finding inspiration and taking ideas from vague concepts to concrete examples, for the production of rough layouts, to develop product variations, to create viral content, and for education purposes.
Shutterstock has partnered with OpenAI to “bring AI-generated content to all.”
|DALL·E’s outpainting feature has been used to create a filter for Instagram where users can “enter'' famous paintings such as the Mona Lisa.|
Meech Boakye has used DALL·E to “create images for a speculative cookbook.”
Additional real-life examples were added to the attached document.
|DALL·E’s competitive advantage is the potential reach of the tool that is possible from current and potential integrations with Microsoft products. Microsoft is an investor in OpenAI the non-profit that developed DALL·E and so far the tool has been used as one of the technologies powering Image Creator from Bing and Microsoft Designer. Further, Satya Nadella, CEO at Microsoft, has stated there are plans to incorporate OpenAI products into all Microsoft products.|
DALL·E is available globally.
|Pricing for DALL·E is based on the resolution of the image. |
For images with a resolution of 1024x1024 the price is $0.020, for images with resolutions of 512x512 the price is $0.018, and for images with a resolution of 256x256 the price is $0.016.
|Text-to-video: Phenaki||https://phenaki.video/||Phenaki is a generative model used to create realistic videos from textual prompts. |
The videos are changeable and can last for several minutes.
|Based on an article in Decoder dated 1 October 2022, Phenaki is “still in the review process for the AI conference International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR).|
The model has not been published due to ethical concerns related to the use of the LAION-400M dataset for training the model, because it contains “violent, gory, and pornographic content.”
Expert reviews of the product can be accessed at this link.
The tool has been flagged for ethics review for legal compliance and for potentially harmful content by two reviewers, while an additional two declined to do so.
|Real-life examples are not available for this tool as yet, however the website provides examples of the tool creating videos with an astronaut and with a vehicle. |
Additional examples can be accessed at this link and in the attached document. The examples available at the link have been trained 80% on videos and 20% on images.
|Unlike similar software from Meta and Google, Phenaki’s tool can execute entire scenes for a video.||Phenaki has not been released for public use.||Phenaki has not been released for public use.|
|Text-to-3D: DreamFusion||https://dreamfusion3d.github.io/||- DreamFusion is an updated version of Dream Fields, a generative 3D AI system that turns thoughts into 3D assets launched by Google in late 2021. It required prior training in 3D model data to generate 3D objects.|
- However, DreamFusion, unveiled in September 2022, does not require prior training in 3D data. It utilizes a text-to-image generative model known as Imagen to generate 3D objects from texts by combining two key approaches, i.e., Neural Radiance Fields (NeRF) and 2D diffusion.
- According to its website, "Given a caption, DreamFusion generates relightable 3D objects with high-fidelity appearance, depth, and normals."
|- DreamFusion is still in the early development stages; even the 3D object samples on its website look "a little off or unfinished." In addition, many of its features have not been implemented yet, including its Imagen technology, which is used to generate 3D objects from texts is not yet publicly available for use.|
- However, most users currently use Stable DreamFusion to create 3D images from text.
- Stable DreamFusion uses Stable Diffusion (DS) as an alternative to Imagen. However, the final images do not look good after being downloaded.
- According to this research paper by Google researchers and UC Berkeley, they utilized a DreamFusion's Imagen technology to create 3D visions from the text.
|- DreamFusion will be used in 3D modelling and video game industries once fully developed.|
- In addition, its 3D objects can be utilized in "AR projects and as base meshes for sculpting."
- Additionally, a few examples can be found in the attached document.
|- DreamFusion does not require training with 3D data to generate 3D objects. Instead, it learns the 3D representations automatically by utilizing 2D images of an object generated with its Imagen technology from different perspectives, such as "front view," "side view," or "rear view."|
- Also, as compared to its earlier version, Dream Fields, DreamFusion will create relightable 3D objects with higher quality and greater depth, just based on a text.
- In addition, DreamFusion can merge multiple 3D models it has created into one space.
|- DreamFusion is yet to hit the market.||- DreamFusion is not yet publicly available for use. It's still in the research demo phase.|
|Visual editor: Synthesia||https://www.synthesia.io/||- Synthesia is an Al video creation platform that creates videos within minutes just from texts. Its mission is to empower the creation of videos without using cameras, microphones, or studios. It utilizes Al avatars and voices to create videos.|
- The company was "founded in 2017 by a team of AI researchers and entrepreneurs from UCL, Stanford, TUM, and Cambridge."
|- Learning and development teams use Synthesia to create training videos in minutes for sales enablement, onboarding, compliance, technical, and cybersecurity, among others. This saves their time and budget by about 80%.|
- Customer support teams of various companies are using Synthesia to create "how-to videos," such as product training videos, knowledge base videos, and customer onboarding videos, 80% faster than before.
- Product marketers use Synthesia to create short marketing videos in minutes, including product explainer videos, video case studies, and video newsletters "without big budgets and months of wait."
|BSH Home Appliances group conducted a pilot project by using Synthesia to create training videos for its employees across the world, and below were the results:|
- Its e-learning efficient training developed by 70%
- Its training videos received over 30,000 views
- The engagement of training videos increased by over 30%
- Because it produced the training videos itself, it saved over 70% in production costs.
- A few examples have been included in the attached document.
|- Compared to traditional video production, Synthesia is inexpensive, doesn't require training or creative skills to produce a video, is easily accessed via a web browser, and allows editing or updating of videos at any time.|
- It facilitates the creation of videos without the need for cameras, microphones, or studios.
- Synthesia comes with over 85 Al avatars that act as presenters of someone's video; it allows videos to be created in over 120 languages and accents; it has 55+ video templates; and its videos can be embedded across 30+ apps.
|- Synthesia claims it's the world's #1 rated AI video software, and its customer base comprises over 30,000 companies of all sizes worldwide. In addition, it allows the creation of videos in over 120 languages spoken around the globe.||- Personal Account: $30/per month|
- Corporate Account: Suitable for bigger companies. However, the packages' prices depend on each company's needs (An interested company should contact Synthesia for pricing details/quotations).
|Music: Aiva||https://www.aiva.ai/||- AIVA is an Artificial Intelligence Virtual Artist that composes emotional soundtrack music of different genres, such as rock, fantasy, tango, Chinese, 20th Century Cinematic, pop, and others.|
- Through Machine Learning, AIVA trained itself to analyze over 30,0000 classical music scores from the world's top composers to compose a soundtrack.
|- Individuals (such as content creators), advertising, and production agencies, use AIVA to compose emotional classical soundtracks for games, films, trailers, and commercials, to support storytelling.|
- In addition, musicians and composers are creating personalized music faster than before using AIVA. It is also supporting their creativity during the composition of music.
|- In 2017, AIVA composed the world’s first AI-generated soundtrack called “Battle Royale" for a video game called "Pixelfield."|
- An example of its interface and a playlist with 200+ songs created using AIVA have been provided in the attached document.
|- AIVA is fast and scalable, i.e., it composes one soundtrack in a few seconds; therefore, users can create many tracks faster.|
- It's cheap to use, i.e., it has a freemium model.
- Also, a user can own the copyright of their compositions if they subscribe to Pro Plan, i.e., no licensing required.
|- AIVA is headquartered in Luxembourg; however, its team comprises musicians and engineers from 8 countries. The company's customers include anyone interested in using Al to create soundtracks worldwide.||For Individuals:|
[i] Freemium version: €0 forever
[ii] Standard version: €11/month (Billed annually)
[iii] Pro version: €33/month (Billed annually)
For Students & Schools:
- The interested user must contact the company to get the pricing details for this plan. However, students and schools get 30% and 15% discounts on annual and monthly plans, respectively.
- The interested company must contact the AIVA to get the pricing details for this plan.