|Please read this page! Only takes 2 minutes, saves hours!|
|Fire Clan's IOU MultiCalc|
|General Sheet Instructions:|
Go to the File menu (above) and select "Make a copy..." to edit this document.
You need a Google account in order to do this!
The master copy is not for public use! Make your own copy!
|Edit cells of this color.||Do not edit cells of this color.||Hover over cells with triangles|
|• If this is your first time filling the MultiCalc, follow the instructions on the "Import" tab for /export, and most of your data will be filled in a matter of seconds.|
|• If you are manually entering your data without using /export, you will see equations in all of the yellow, typeable cells. Ignore those formulas and type over them.|
|• If you're not using /export, you'll have to type "true" or "false" over Check Box cells before you can click them. This is a google bug. Hopefully they fix it.|
|• If you don't know what to do, there are usually instructions and explanations (mostly hovertext) on each page. Please read them.|
This megaproject has taken 1000s of hours to create, improve, expand, and maintain.
I always preferred to keep money out of it, but now after all this time invested I've finally decided to add the option to contribute.
Obviously, you should feel no obligation or pressure to donate.
The MultiCalc is a free tool for everyone in the community to use, and this has been its mission from the start.
Click the Button or this Text
However, if you'd like to pitch in, that ability has finally been added after all these years.
Any support is tremendously appreciated!
Volunteering time, code, or calculations is also an option!
(MOSTLY) RELATED LINKS
Stone Push Guide:
Ship Push Video:
FC Ship Sheet Guide:
|Feel free to hide this tab. Report any issues to GameInSky/porkbob/jiecut please! Best way to contact us is generally Discord.|
The newest MultiCalc version can be found at
The older template for this sheet can be found at
|Note that any and all feature requests|
to the MultiCalc will be coming...
The forum thread for the MultiCalc is at
The original (Zilla) template for this sheet can be found at
If you need a card counter, one is available at
|A big thank you to Brouwer in Discord for math and spreadsheet support on the earliest versions of the sheet, and providing the inspiration to make this tool.|
|All original code was hand-written by Padd1ngton_Bear (Zilla).|
|Starting from version 3.Alpha, maintenance of the sheet was handed off to GameInSky.|
|Thanks to porkbob for being a wonderful tester for the alpha stages of 3.0. Also special thanks to jiecut for being so supportive in fixing some of these issues!|
|After version 3.5.1, most work on the sheet was done by jiecut and porkbob, fellow members with GameInSky of NICE (now merged into Fire Clan).|
From around version 4.3, the sheet has been maintained mostly by porkbob, and starting with version 5.0b momo1925 has helped a bit.
|Beginning around version 4.3 until present day, the sheet has been maintained mostly by porkbob, with occasional contributions from jiecut and GameInSky.|
|Since version 6.8.0, Edu has regularly assisted, with scripting for use of /export and other things. And thanks to celestior for also helping with this a couple times!|
|Thanks to Zornitsa for the art used here!|
|Huge thanks to IndigoFerret for putting a ton of time and effort into the original iteration of the Pet Map Optimizer!|
|Many thanks to Edu for scripting the Auto Import feature, and Ultraschall for assisting him in testing and matching up data!|
|A ton of thanks to Koin & momo1925 for doing much of the original work for the Ship Arena Calc!|
|Thanks to Level for coding a filter for /export and hosting it on his website! (No longer used, but still very appreciated!)|
|Thanks to Zeruel, momo1925, celestior, Koin, WalrusRajere, DarkLordKelvin, Bloodsicle, & ‖ for either coding small features or inspiring them with examples.|
|Math support provided by Nyima, lucasftw, Aghannor, HeroSlayer27, Julus, Dankaati, Firen, Tahllian, ‖, and jays!|
|Also shoutouts to quixorbl & Koin for many bug reports over the years of the MultiCalc's lifespan. =)|
|Thank you to testers, bug reporters, and everyone who helped make this tool possible! (And anyone we forgot.) =P|
You can ignore this if it's your first time.
|⬅(unhide here to see the rest of the changelog)|
|v10.2.0 - 2020/Dec/28|
- Expedition Calcs now support Diamonds on Fast Track ship—The Diamonds are limited to "regular" (non-FT) trips, and there is a separate input where you can choose the resources you ACTUALLY fast track with the FT ship
- Moved the Core bonus/cost calculations to the Data tab, and redid them and all references to them to make them more easily expandable in the future — Now supports up to core lvl 200, from ~70
- Moved the Node bonus/cost calculations to the MedData tab, and expanded them by a lot and redid all references to them — Now supports up to node lvl 500, from 200
- Added a display cell for Total Artifact XP to the Artifacts table
- Rewrote the custom suffix system as a script so it can easily be expanded in the future, expanded it to cover up to the suffix Dc, and updated all the cells which use custom formatting to utilize the script instead
- Split the handling of Rune Regen from Node Regen in Pet Arena
- Capped Node Regen at 100 rounds
- Added a Spec Toggle on the Chall tab for Challenge/Pet Pal runes
- Added a third cell to save specs from the Pet Manager, and renamed them Idle/AP/No-AP
- The rune bonus summaries on the Runes tab now display more decimal places
- Changed Orb XP calculations from the randomized calculations to the static one that is now used in the game
- Added Expedition Points bonus to the Total Multipliers list
- Shard upgrade timer doesn't go negative when you have more shards than the upgrade costs
- Pet Speed Rounding toggle is now off by default
v10.2.0 Note: Sorry that the master copy was left unfinished for a few weeks. I got covid for a week or so there, and otherwise just didn't feel like working on the sheet for a while. Finally the new version is ready, though!
|v10.2.1 - 2020/Dec/29|
- Did a workaround for a google bug that somewhat regularly caused the Pet Arena simulation to fail because google couldn't tell that the numbers were numbers
|v10.2.2 - 2020/Dec/29|
- Fixed that Regen Node +1 & Core +1 were looking to the wrong cells in the "reduced regen" portion of the simulation
|v10.2.3 - 2021/Jan/20|
- Expanded Inferno Calc support from 125k to 250k (Thought I did that many months ago, but I guess not)
|v10.2.3a - 2021/Jan/20|
- Fixed that the Inferno Calc was looking to the wrong cell for Ascension Tier in some cases
|- Fixed a bug with the /cmd parsemap script. Locked central nodes wont be added to the command anymore.|