|1. Click File > Make a Copy > Save to your Drive|
2. Import all pages from your Sitemap into the "Sitemap" sheet (format should be your full URL (ie. https://ahrefs.com/blog/seo-tips/).
3. Import your GA data from Behaviour > Site Content > All pages over the past year into the "GA" sheet. Make sure to add a segment for "Organic traffic" and toggle the option to show the maximum 5,000 rows before exporting.
4. Import your link data from Ahrefs (Site Explorer > enter domain > Best by Links > 200 status code filter > export) or GSC (Search console > Links > Top linked pages > Export) into the "Links" sheet.
5. Adjust your conditions in the table below to match your "thresholds" (if required)
6. View the "Master" table and see your suggestions
|>>>> Read Blog Post <<<<|
|>>>> Watch Video <<<<|
|Minimum backlinks||Minimum "meaningful" organic traffic||Minimum "meaningful" traffic (all sources)|
|1. Delete (404) - Has no meaningful traffic and no backlinks.|
2. Redirect (301) or update - Has no meaningful traffic yet meets the minimum backlinks threshold.
3. Leave as is (200) - Has meaningful traffic, a good amount of which is derived from organic search.
4. Manually review- Has meaningful traffic, little to none of which is derived from organic search. See the blog post or video to learn how to deal with this.
|Have a question? Ask us in the comments section on our blog post or video.|