|How To Generate Revenue Using Social Media Sites|
|Social Media runs neck-and-neck with word-of-mouth. While one person is texting and sending your app, and blog to their friends' electronic device another person is telling them about what they just read.|
|Why Research Is Important|
|The products or services should be directed to the right climate and people because advertising winter coats to people who live in the Tropics is ridiculous. The audience that’s to be targeted has to be researched thoroughly to prevent loss of revenue.|
|How To Begin Your Research|
|It’s your job to stay informed with up-to-date information.|
* Research the top competitors.
* Sign up for free newsletters offered on websites on the Social Media Trends.
* There are free online books for Selling on the social platform.
* Place the PODCAST’s or webinar on the calendar and jot down the questions you want to ask.
* Some of the social media giants have published information about how to use their site for marketing products and services.
* Join a Private or public Social Media Marketing Club.
|How To Build Your Social Media Strategy|
|You want to generate more leads that will turn into sales. You need to set realistic goals to measure your success using reputable tracking software. Some tracking software is free. Read the information before downloading anything.|
|* Do you want your client base to increase 25 percent or 50 percent? |
* Give the targeted media site useful information that will make repeat customers.
* Make sure the information on price, colors, delivery and a short but precise description of the products and services if possible.
* Are you going to use videos, written content, cartoons to present your products or services?
* Is your content going to be educational, serious or presented in riddles?
|How To Keep The Public’s Interest|
When you discover that sales have dropped on one site and increased on another investigate the site that has the most sales.
|* Any designs, colors, fonts, and outdated information needs to be changed quickly. |
* Make sure the advertisement compliments and peaks the interest of the target audience.
* Click on the Social Media site to make sure their site is free of problems. Report any problems with the site immediately.
|Who Are Your Customers?|
|This information is crucial to your success. If you are targeting farmers, what type of farm? Is it an animal farm? What do these farmers need?|
|* All Social Media sites have different age backgrounds.|
* Select the age group you want to target.
* Do your customers live in the suburbs, rural areas or in the city?
* Do you have a delivery service that can reach all of your targeted areas?
* Can the selected demographic afford to pay for your products or services?
* Do you have the product and services the selected Social Media Site wants?
|How Much Is Your Investment Going To Cost?|
|You need to research: |
* Marketing Tool Software, video, Graphic Design, and software to track your customers for shopping habits.
* Total the annual, bi-annual, or monthly costs.
* Establish a realistic budget.
* Save funds for unforeseen occurrences, such as rate increases that can happen at any time.