SAC Room Booking Guidelines
|Type of reservation||Requisitioner||Forwarded By||Charges for Venues (INR)|
|VIP Room||GF Lobby||FF Lobby||Terrace||Back Lawn||Side Lawn||OAT Lawn||OAT|
IITD Department Functions (e.g. freshers)
|IITD Project/ Workshop/Others||Faculty||NA||2000||2000||5000||1000||5000||1000||3000||2000||2000||10000|
|IITD Community/ Cultural groups||Student / Faculty||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||1000||1000||3000||2000||2000||10000|
|Outside||Anybody||Office Dean SA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||2000||5000||NA||5000||40000|
1. No personal events can be organised in SAC premesis
2. The charges for Monday to Friday are for events schedules between 9am and 10pm. For time beyond 10pm, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays additional 2000INR will be charged towards honourarium for extra staff work.
3. The priority will be fiven to the BRCA Club events followed by the other student events, community events, alumni abnd outside respewctively.
4. No food items are allowed in the committee room and side lawn.
5. Food items can only be served on the terrace, front lobby and side lawn
6. No cooking is permitted in SAC premises.
7. The process of request is through online form on BRCA website. Once the booking is blocked and mail is communicated to the requisitioner, the venue charges should be deposited in RCA account online and the transaction details should be communicated within 3 days for the booking confirmed.
8. BRCA Offie and Dean SA office reserves the right to cancel/modify the reservations without prior notice.
9. Students of IITD will be required to submit their I-cards when availing access to the venue.
10. Any damage to BRCA properties, includig marks on walls, furniture scratches and holes in lawns, etc. will attract penalty.