|2018 Taiwan Scholarship & International Student Admission|
Overseas Students Scholarship
A. Reimbursement of NTD 35,000 for the first semester of the freshman year.
B. From the second semester, those foreign students who meet the requirements for scholarship
eligibility can apply for the scholarship of NTD 25,000.
C. The number of scholarships to be awarded is flexible and is adjusted according to the annual
budget of the university.
D. The regulations for Overseas Students Scholarship are based on the latest announcement of the
current academic year. Please refer to http://sites.cjcu.edu.tw/overseas_student/ for more
Chang Jung Christian University
Scholarship for English Program Students
All the applications will be reviewed by Colleges of University, the
evaluation will be mainly based on applicants’ school transcripts, study
plans, English proficiency (TOFEL, IELTS, TOEIC) and other materials
|Chinese Culture University||26/Feb||15/Jul||https://ap2.pccu.edu.tw/enroll/exampublic/50/default.aspx||https://www.pccu.edu.tw/intl/page/english/admission_06.html|
FCU International Student Scholarship/Financial Aid
FCU provide three kind s of scholarship/financial aid: Full-tuition, Halftuition
and Living allowance for the first academic year.
A. In an effort to encourage outstanding international students apply FCU
program, international students may apply scholarship/Financial Aid
during the admission application.
B. Scholarships/financial aid will be issued to recipients who have completed
registration and course selection procedures for the academic year that the
scholarship is awarded. The scholarship/financial aid funds will be
transferred to the recipient’s bank account in March and October.
C. To apply for the scholarship/financial aid, simply tick the
scholarship/financial aid box on the FCU international student admissions
application form. English proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or
TOEIC, may be waived if the applicants is a native speaker) is required
for scholarship/financial aid application. For more details about
scholarships/ financial aid, please visit
D. For applicants who received Taiwan scholarship, please do not apply FCU
International student scholarship/ Financial Aid.
|Feng Chia University||27/Apr||13/Jun||www.admission.fcu.edu.tw/wSite/ct?xItem=249661&ctNode=45041&mp=218199&idPath=45039_45041#u03&ctNode=45043&idPath=45039_45043||http://web.fcu.edu.tw/~admission/foreign/f005.pdf|
ISU International Student Scholarship:
Scholarship types and amounts are as follows:
(1) The scholarship amount for new international students ranges between NT$40,000
and NT$180,000 per person. The scholarship amount will be equally divided by two
and awarded in two separate semesters after being approved by the Scholarship
Committee for International Students.
|Ming Chuan University||1/Feb||31/May||http://iee.mcu.edu.tw/en/content/international-application-0|
|National Pingtung University||1/Mar||30/Jun||http://eng.nptu.edu.tw/files/11-1150-5434.php?Lang=en|
Reward Item :
(1) NUK offers students full tuition and miscellaneous scholarshipss.
(2) Everclever Company offer NT$ 200,000 per year for living expenses, issued on a monthly basis.
(3) Duration of the scholarships: Bachelor program is limited to 4 years, master program is limited to two years, and the doctoral program is limited to three years
Application conditions :
(1) Students must have Thailand nationality.
(2) Students must be officially admitted to NUK
(3) Language requirements:
A.Applying as an international student of bachelor and master program students (except IMBA and ASM full English program) are required to pass the Chinese placement test at NUK’s Language Center before the enrollment; or spend more than 360 hours of Chinese learning at NUK‘s Language Center; or spend more than 720 hours of Chinese learning at other languages center.
Application Deadline : June 7th, 2018
National University of Kaohsiung
Types of Scholarships
(1) Tuition waived.
(2) Half of tuition waived.
(1) Tuition and dormitory fees waived plus monthly stipend of 10,000 TWD.
(2) Tuition and dormitory fees waived.
|Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology||Now||15/May||http://www.stust.edu.tw/en/node/Apply_to_STUST||http://www.stust.edu.tw/en/node/Scholarships|
The Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship and Financial Aid Scholarship
-Undergraduate and Master students shall receive NT $30,000 per semester.
-Ph.D. students shall receive NT $40,000 per semester.
-The Scholarship will be disbursed the following semester.
(1) The scholarship is open for application three weeks before the final semester examination. Students should download the scholarship application forms from the website of Office of International and Cross-Strait Affairs (OICSA). Once completed, all application forms must be submitted to the Office of International and Cross-Strait Affairs (OICSA) the week before the final semester examination.
(2) All scholarship applications and their supporting documents will be evaluated by the Overseas Student Scholarship Review Committee.
The awarded amount of the scholarship and the awarding principle are as follows:
1. The amount and the number of scholarships awarded shall be determined based on the school’s
grants budget for the current academic year and the total number of
international students enrolled. The awards are as follows:
(1) Type I: NT$100,000 for one academic year.
(2) Type II: NT$60,000 for one academic year.
(3) Type III: NT$20,000 for one academic year