|Timestamp||NAME||NAME OF CONTACT||PHONE, EMAIL & ADDRESS||PREFERRED MEANS OF COMMUNICATION||EDUCATION||EXPERIENCE||TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT SEEKING||EDUCATION|
|6/19/2019 17:05:24||Jake Borem||Jake Borem||229-402-3569, firstname.lastname@example.org, Greensboro NC||Phone||B.S. Business Administration from Liberty University / M-Div in Christian Ministry from SEBTS||3 years at the Summit Church - downtown Durham campus as Student Director / 1 year at Community Bible Church - High Point as Student Pastor.||Full-time Employment|
|7/8/2019 21:13:27||Sangita Victor||Sangitaemail@example.com||Bachelors of Arts, Masters of Arts, Doctorate in Education||Professor English||Full or Part-time Employment|
|7/25/2019 13:58:00||Aaron Shoemake||Aaron Shoemake||(918) 306-7910, firstname.lastname@example.org, 828 S Carl St PO Box 6632 Siloam Springs, AR 72761||Northern Oklahoma College, 2 years|
John Brown University, 3 years
Bachelors of Science in Christian Ministry
|Skills: Good social skills, accountability, teachable, teaching/preaching|
1 summer internship at FBC Mannford
Currently at FBC Siloam Springs serving as interim youth pastor
|Full or Part-time Employment|
|7/26/2019 15:45:58||Myradel D. Sibley||Myradel D. SIbley||662.230.1887, email@example.com, 3504 Enclave Dr. Southaven MS 38672||Veterans Administration Medical Center, Memphis TN, Spring/Summer 2017, 1 unit Clinical Pastoral Education|
New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, New Orleans LA, 2002-2004, Masters of Divinity with Missions Specialization
University of Mississippi, Oxford MS, 1994-1997, Bachelor of Arts in History
Holmes Community College, Grenada MS, 1991-1994
Kirk Academy, Grenada MS, 1979-1991, High School Diploma
|LifeWay Christian Stores, Assistant Manager, Elizabethtown KY/Memphis TN/Southaven MS, 2014-2019, Managed a diverse staff, Experienced in customer care, Insured employee progress and satisfaction, Networked with local churches and staff|
Outpatient Eyecare Surgery Center, Metairie LA, 2007-2013, Responsibility for front desk/check in duties, Guaranteed patient and family attention, Association with multiple doctors, nurses, and other medical staff
University of New Orleans, New Orleans LA, 2002-2005, Volunteered with Baptist Collegiate Ministry
Aggie Baptist Student Ministry, College Station TX, 2005-2007, Served as international student ministry coordinator, Provided volunteer training, Established hands on service projects, Coordinated and led Bible studies and English classes
International Mission Board, Journeyman, Moscow Russia, 1999-2001, Functioned as English as a Second Language teacher in an international school and local churches, Worked with missionary child one-on-one tutoring, Led and engaged with volunteer teams, Knowledge of Russian language
|7/30/2019 9:48:12||Jenny Thorpe||Jenny Thorpe||606-975-0144, firstname.lastname@example.org||Phone||EKU, MA Instructional Leadership; EKU, BS Elementary Education; Johnson Bible College, BS Leadership and Ministry; Campbellsville College 2.5 years, no degree obtained||17 years experience in public schools; principal experience; myriad of leadership trainings and opportunities; church camp summer director; women's retreat key-note speaker; written several Bible studies and other curriculum for church and camp settings; served on summer missions through the Southern Baptist Convention; enjoy research, writing, and public speaking||Full-time Employment|
|8/14/2019 8:04:48||Darren Rindt||Darren Rindt||870-500-6886 || email@example.com || 103 Liner Drive, Monroe, LA 71203||B.A. University of Louisiana at Monroe 2015, M.A. New Orleans Baptist Seminary (December) 2019||Church based college Minister 2015-2016, 2018-present |
Also serving as associate/administrative pastor
I am a people-person and can hold a conversation with anybody. Connecting and engaging with college students is my passion and I enjoy the details of ministry, such as administrative work and managing buildings, budgets, etc. Campus based ministry seems to be a great fit for my wife and me. I consider one of my greatest strengths to simply be myself as I follow God. Often, students naturally follow me as I point them to Jesus Christ. I try to relate to them without "trying to be cool." It works.
|8/14/2019 10:27:04||Brandi Goforth||Brandi Goforth||501-749-2044 firstname.lastname@example.org||University of Central Arkansas- Masters in Teaching |
Henderson State Univesity- Bachelors in Political Science
|Student Ministry Internship- Summer 2019 with First McKinney |
Missions Internship- Summer 2018 with Heritage Baptist Church
Student Ministry Internship- Summer 2017 with Cottonwood Creek Church
|Full or Part-time Employment|
|8/22/2019 8:06:41||Nathan Daugherty||Nathan Daugherty||423.504.8256|
|BS in Middle Grades Education from University of Tennessee at Chattanooga|
MDiv in Discipleship Ministries from Liberty University, expected graduation date is December 2020
|I have served my church as the leader of our college + grads ministry since 2014. I have been a pastoral intern since January 2017. When I took over leadership of the ministry, it was virtually nonexistent. In that time we have seen God grow the ministry and use it to change lives. I am responsible for teaching, planning, and disciple-making strategies.||Full-time Employment|
|10/3/2019 12:53:36||Justin Laskowski||704-305-0610, email@example.com, 3932 Pallas Way High Point NC 27265||Phone||B.S. Communications, Liberty University '16|
M.A. Christian Ministry, Liberty University School of Divinity '18
Currently enrolled at SEBTS to complete my Masters of Divinity - anticipated start date Spring 2020
|I can offer you 3 years of full-time student ministry experience, 2 of which in a growing multisite church of over 2,300 attenders. I have experience leading teams of volunteers, casting vision, preaching, and discipleship.||Full-time Employment|
|11/4/2019 0:07:40||Jacob Jenkinsfirstname.lastname@example.org||Ouachita Baptist University- Bachelor of Arts in Christian Studies |
New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary - Master of Arts in Discipleship
|I have served as a Children’s Pastor for 2.5 years.||Full-time Employment|
|12/17/2019 9:25:06||Isaac Rhodes||828-557-4094, email@example.com, 1087 HWY 294 Murphy NC 28906||BS History Western Carolina University, 2011. Enrolled in Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary, MDiv in the fall of 2017, and my expected graduation date is the Summer of 2021.||USMC Officer|
As an officer in the United States Marine Corps for over 7 years I am skilled at mission accomplishment and personal development. I have been in charge of sections as few as 10 and as many as 75 with varying missions. I trained, mentored, and evaluated personnel under my charge to ensure the mission was completed. I was adept at planning, building consensus amongst staff, and creating an involved workforce. My philosophy was to foster an environment of teamwork, and continued growth for everyone.
I separated from active duty in July of 2019, and then transitioned into the Marine Corps Reserves.
08/2017 to 05/2019
Christ Church Camden, Kingsland, GA
-Served as a long-term volunteer. Under the direction of the Connections pastor, I served as a small group leader for two small groups.
-Served as a discipleship mentor. As such, I served as team leader for four sessions of the churches First and Second Step program which prepared over 250 for church membership as well as to assume various roles of serving within the church. During this period, I preached on 3 separate occasions.
02/2019 to 06/2019
Marine Corps Security Forces Battalion - Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay, GA
-Under the direction of the Battalion Chaplain, I organized and led weekly bible studies to company and battalion level staff members.
07/2019 to Present
Village Church, Hayesville, NC
-Served as a member of the Village Prayer Team Ministry
-Served as a teacher for Village Starting Point. This is a class for individuals who are seeking, questioning or returning to their faith.
|12/19/2019 12:18:07||Johnnyfirstname.lastname@example.org/820 N LaSalle Blvd CPO 170 Chicago, IL 6010||-2 Year bible program at Word of Life Bible Institute in NY. |
-Bachelor in pastoral studies (Moody Bible Institute).
|I am currently the music coordinator for the college ministry at The Moody Church in Chicago, IL. |
I've worked with college students most of my academic career, and i have a huge passion for them!
|2/18/2020 10:41:00||Rebecca Spanoemail@example.com||Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary- M.Div Missiology |
Coastal Carolina University- B.S. Marketing and Business Administartion
|4/8/2020 12:01:59||Jenna Crouch||30402228717, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1106 Cottontown Rd. Lynchburg, VA 24502||BS: Youth Ministry: Biblical Studies/ Minors: Biblical Studies and Women's Ministry at Liberty University||Social Media Content Intern-BLUSH Conference Ministry|
Journey Church- Next Gen Intern(two summers)
Sunday school teacher
Small group leader
|Full or Part-time Employment|
|4/29/2020 17:45:56||Matthew Morquecho||903-453-7098, email@example.com, Starkville,MS||University of North Texas - BA - Kinesiology |
SWBTS - 1 Semester
|3 years of college ministry experience||Full or Part-time Employment|
|5/15/2020 12:26:06||Jeremy Lloyd||(636) 875-2700|
109 Meadow Ridge Court
St. Peters, MO 63376
|Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary |
PhD in Ethics with an emphasis in Public Policy.
*Estimated graduation May 2022.
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
MDiv in Christian Ministry 2013.
Bachelor's in Organizational Management 2009.
|Pastoral Assistant at Fellowship of Wildwood |
Assist pastor as needed, preach in some absences, oversee prayer and encouragement ministries and numerous volunteers.
Interim Church Revitalization Pastor at Orchard Farm Baptist Church
Orchard Farm, MO
January 2016-July 2017
|5/25/2020 22:25:32||Seth Woodley||(843)251-5332, firstname.lastname@example.org||B.A. in English, College of Charleston|
M.Div. in Christian Ministry, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
|8 years of experience in Christian secondary education as a teacher and principal|
4 years of experience as student minister (6th-12th grade)
|5/28/2020 14:47:29||Mark Cheney||713.418.9055 email@example.com 30803 Crest View Terrace, Fulshear, TX 77441||Gateway Seminary, M.Div. - Collegiate Ministry Concentration, 2011|
University of Houston, B.S. Psychology, 2005
ITT Technical Institute, A.A.S. CAD Technology, 1998
|English Pastor at Chinese Bible Church in Houston's Chinatown, 2017-present|
Adult Sunday School teacher/Class director 2012-2017
BSM Intern, Rice Univ. 2010-2011
Campus Minister, De Anza College 2007-2008
Minister of Outreach to College and Young Adults, Foothill BC, 2007-2008
Cross cultural ministry, International student ministry, stateside and foreign missions
|5/29/2020 14:45:47||Rachael Hodgefirstname.lastname@example.org||The University of Alabama|
Major: Human Development Family Studies
Minor: Addiction and Recovery
Manga Cum Laude
Hartselle High School
|Fellowship Team Member: Wesley Foundation|
August 2015 - December 2017
Wade Langer; Tuscaloosa, AL
- Facilitated student interactions in order to connect them to one another and form meaningful Christlike relationships
- Planned, prepared, executed, and led onsite and offsite events on a limited budget
- Worked alongside team members, meeting in order to coordinate with one another and delegate responsibilities for upcoming events and projects
Senior Lab Manager: Pediatric Development and Research Lab
January 2016 – December 2017
Maria Hernandez-Reif, PhD; Tuscaloosa, AL
- Expanded the research project by recruiting new participants and collecting data pertaining to child school readiness and family habits
- Maintained database of research participants’ confidential paperwork such as medical and family histories, entering data in a timely manor for future analysis while monitoring data for new and pre-existing errors
- Served as the study’s project coordinator and liaison to the research team
- Cultivated, guided, and supported international and domestic researchers in the responsibilities of the study and delegated the project’s tasks accordingly
- Co-authored study findings with other team members and presented work at research conferences for evaluation
Summer Intern: Potter's House Community Church
May 2017 - August 2017
Wayne Campbell; BC, Canada
- Cultivated deep relationships with Canadian community members inside and outside the church with the hope of sharing the love of Christ and Gospel message with others
- Assisted with the planning and execution of church events; such as camps, community outreach events, and weekly services
China Team Student Intern: Lifeline Children’s Services
January 2018 - April 2018
Karla Thrasher and Sarah Privett; Birmingham, AL
- Shadowed Lifeline social workers, primarily international adoption workers from Lifeline’s China Team
- Helped in the preparation of families for international adoption by aiding social workers in home visits and counseling sessions, managing and processing international adoption documents, and writing homestudies and post adoption reports
Gallery Explainer (Docent): Cook Museum of Natural Science
April 2019 - August 2019
Kara Long; Decatur, AL
-Engaged with a large diversity of guests, sharing accurate scientific information regarding exhibit content, while proactively tailoring interactions to fit each guests’ needs
-Maintained the appearance and functionality of exhibits, ensuring the proper functioning of museum equipment and that cleanliness standards were met
-Surveyed exhibits for unusual activity and trained for emergencies in order to ensure the safety of museum guests
Recreation Leader: Auburn Parks and Recreation (JDCAC)
February 2020 - March 2020 (Employment cut short due to Covid-19)
Sara Hand Custer; Auburn, AL
- Managed the front desk of Auburn’s community arts center by providing friendly and knowledgeable service for guests, forwarding phone calls, filing paperwork, updating old files, and scheduling the center’s quarterly classes.
- Cooperated with other staff members to help run, setup, and tear down all arts center recreation events while actively providing all guests with an excellent and unique experience
|Full or Part-time Employment|
|6/7/2020 19:07:59||Wen-Hsin Yin||702-327-4130, email@example.com, 240 Shaker lane, Forest, Virginia 24551||Liberty University, M.Div. (2016-2019), Providence University, (B.A.Taiwan)||Hospitality, EFL, Life Skills, Worldview, Small group facilitator, Life Coaching||Full or Part-time Employment|
|6/9/2020 21:18:44||Caleb Duncan||229/507/1439 - Calebtduncan13@gmail.com - 106 W Chestnut Ave, Wake Forest, NC 27587||Phone||Cook High School, Adel, GA 2013|
Wiregrass Technical College, Valdosta, GA 2013-2014
Baptist College of Florida, B.A. Missions - Graceville, FL 2014-2018
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary - 2018-Current
|2013-2014 Interned in Student Ministry @ Hahira First Baptist Church in Hahira, GA|
2014- Summer Missionary in Houston, TX with Mission Centers of Houston
2016-2018 - Student Pastor @ Shiloh Baptist Church in Chipley, FL
2016-2019 - Worked in Church Connections and People Development / Ministry Training with Lifeway Christian Stores
For the past 5 years have led discipleship groups as well as mentored and discipled in different contexts
Have been overseas on mission trips to Kosovo, Guatemala, and Nicaragua
Currently leading a group of men through sex addiction recovery programs
Am now a member of Imago Dei Church in Raleigh, NC
|6/12/2020 14:34:53||Wilson Engel||8322603493 firstname.lastname@example.org 1901 Knightsbridge Rd. Apt.2201 Farmers Branch, TX||Dallas Baptist University- 4 years- Camp and Sport Leadership |
The Kanakuk Institute- 1 year- Partial Seminary Credit
|Recreation, Event Planning, Camp||Full-time Employment|
|6/22/2020 8:11:39||Stefanie McCallar||786-359-2909, email@example.com, 10350 SW 212 ST #108 Miami, FL 33189||Phone||BA in Christian Ministry from Trinity International; I can send my resume that has everything on it||I am good at admin related things but also have a heart for ministry and know that is where God is calling||Full or Part-time Employment|
|1/27/2019 2:25:36||Dawit Woldeyohannes||Dawit||720-775-2551|
P. O. Box 1118
Idaho Springs Co, 80452
|Phone||Addis Ababa University, BA , Literature and History, 6 years|
Evangelical Theological College, ATh, Theology, 4 years
Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology, MDiv, Biblical Theology, 3 years
Denver Seminary, MA, New Testament, 3 years
Duke University Divinity School, DMin, leadership and communications, 4 years
|Lead Pastor First Baptist Church of Idaho Springs, CO|
Project Director, Food for the Hungry Inc.
Adjunct professor, Berhane Wongel Theological Seminary, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
-published articles on Lexham Bible Dictionary
|4/3/2019 14:13:53||Ryan Loague||Ryan Loague||(502)888-5459|
1368 Churchill Rd.
Lyndhurst, OH 44124
|Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (M.Div.)|
Boyce College (B.A. -- Biblical & Theological Studies)
Vanderbilt University (2 years before transferring)
|Pastoral Resident (Parkside Church)|
Director of Operations (Council on Biblical Manhood & Womanhood)
Presidential Intern (Southern Baptist Theological Seminary)
Community Life Architect (Institute for Community)
|4/10/2019 17:19:56||Daniel Rogers||Daniel Rogers||615-906-1656|
2146 Springdale Lane
Gallatin, TN 37066
|University of Tennessee|
Attended 3 years
Attended 2 years
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
Attended 2 years
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
Attended 4 years
MDiv Christian Ministry
|College Minister - First Baptist Church Hendersonville TN (2016-Present)|
3 years leading ministry of 18-25 year olds. Facilitated small group ministry, recruiter, trained and equipped leaders, and oversaw multiplication of groups. Oversaw weekly worship gatherings for college/young adults, teaching on a weekly basis. Planned events and retreats. Worked hand-in-hand with Next Gen ministry.
High School Ministry Associate - First Baptist Church Hendersonville TN (2014-2016)
Served alongside High School minister in leading all aspects of high school ministry including groups, worship services, events, retreats and leader recruitment and equipping.
Minister of Youth and Discipleship Maplewood Baptist Church, Paris TN (2012-2014)
Oversaw all youth ministry and discipleship programs for church.
Middle School Ministry Intern - First Baptist Church Hendersonville TN (2011-2012)
Worked alongside Middle School minister to facilitate and oversee all middle school ministry.
Intern - Arrowhead Church, Morristown TN (2009-2011)
Worked alongside lead pastor to implement youth ministry and children’s ministry at new church plant.
Student Ministry’s Intern - Sevier Heights Baptist Church, Knoxville TN (2006-2008)
Worked alongside middle school and high school ministers in all aspects of student ministry.
Mdiv - In Progress - SBTS
|15 years of Ministry Experience- |
- Collegiate Church Planter
- Senior Pastor
- Executive Pastor
- Church Revitalization
- NAMB Missionary
- BCM Leadership
|6/27/2020 11:31:23||keese Schrock||Schrockmarquise@gmail.com||University of central Missouri- Thrive||church camp and youth group and central baptist student union||Full-time Employment|
|6/29/2020 16:48:07||Leeann Dockall||2815137565, firstname.lastname@example.org, 2324 Overlook Ln, Denton Texas 76207||Phone||Texas Woman's University, BA in Music||BSM leadership 2016 - 2019, International Missions Summer Intern 2016, Youth Ministry Summer Intern 2017||Full-time Employment|
|7/19/2020 14:48:42||Alec Cort||615-969-1876 / email@example.com||Phone||1991, High School Diploma, Travelers Rest High School, SC|
1995, Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Religion, Mars Hill College, NC
1999, Masters in Divinity, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, KY
2008, Ed.D. Doctorate in Christian Education
Currently earning Clinical Pastoral Education Units at St. Thomas Hospital
Summer Youth Minister
Webster Baptist Church, Sylva NC
Responsibilities: Minister to students and families. Plan and coordinate Summer Youth program for children grades 1st through 12th. Work alongside the Pastor with assigned duties as needed. Preaching and visitation in the absence of the pastor.
Youth and Associate Pastor
Cane River Baptist Church, Burnsville NC
Responsibilities: Fulfill pastoral duties such as preaching, teaching and visitation in the absence of the pastor. Minister to youth and families. Plan and coordinate Sunday afternoon, Monday evening and summer youth activities for grades 5-12
Assistant to the Chaplain
Craggy Correctional Facility, Asheville North Carolina
Responsibilities: Minister to inmates. Assist Chaplain in teaching Master Life Course. Visit Inmates in seclusion. Deliver holiday cards to inmates. Assist chaplain in planning and execution of weekly chapel services.
Minister of Youth
Valley Station Baptist Church, Louisville KY
Responsibilities: Minister to youth and families. Preach in the absence of the Pastor. Plan and coordinate Sunday, Wednesday and summer youth activities for grades 7-12.
Tulip Grove Baptist Church, Old Hickory TN
Responsibilities: Minister to youth and families. Preach (fill pulpit) in the absence of the Pastor. Plan and coordinate Sunday, Wednesday, monthly special events and summer youth activities
Bethel Baptist Church, Greenbrier TN
Responsibilities: Preaching, Teaching, Baptisms, Discipleship Training, Pastoral Care, Church Administration, Counseling, Facilitation of LIFE Groups (Sunday Evening Small Groups)
Spiritual Life Director / Bible Instructor
Donelson Christian Academy, Donelson TN
Responsibilities: Plan and execute Chapel for grades 6-12 twice weekly, Plan the Annual Middle School Retreat in October, Provide overall Spiritual Direction for the course of each school year having input into the Biblical theme, Work with Department Head of the Bible Dept. to evaluate, monitor and facilitate academic and Biblical classroom content each year, provide Pastoral care to Students, Families and Faculty, Oversee High School Seniors in 8 Community Service locations for First Semester, Teach the Bible 12 Exit Course for High School seniors each year (Course titles are in the list below). Build relationships with faculty and students. Assist the student council and administration with anything Biblical or Service related.
Lakewood Baptist Church, Nashville TN
Responsibilities: Preaching, Teaching, Baptisms, Discipleship Training, Visitation, Pastoral Care, Church Administration, Counseling
Certified Personal Trainer (International Sports Science Association – ISSA)
Hermitage Fitness Center, Hermitage TN
Re:Move Training, Mt. Juliet TN
Responsibilities: Work in conjunction with Hermitage Fitness Center and Re:Move Training to train clients and help them establish a nutrition plan fitness regimen and overall wellness.
Resident Chaplain St. Thomas West & St. Thomas Midtown
Responsibilities: Assist hospital staff in providing wholistic care by providing clinical pastoral care through visitation and charting.
|Full or Part-time Employment|
|8/25/2020 14:26:34||Nicholas Haas||423-930-7056, firstname.lastname@example.org, 3020 Edwards Dr. Johnson City, TN 37601||BA in Media and Communications||2 Years Part Time Field Staff with Cru (Campus Crusade for Christ) Inter with Speak Life UK. Strengths in evangelism, discipleship, cinematography, and video editing.||Full-time Employment|
|10/5/2020 16:14:43||Jessica Blevins||(870)818-4544|
712 Huck Finn Blvd. Redfield, AR 72132
|University of Arkansas at Monticello: Attended Fall 2011-Spring 2013 & Fall 2014-May 2017, Graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree, Major: Health and Physical Education, and Minor: Computer Information Systems.|
United States Marine Corps: Various training curriculum from December 2013-December 2019.
Harmony Grove High School: Graduated in May 2011.
|I am an Armed Forces veteran skilled in administration with experience in office management, looking for an opportunity to effectively utilize my experience and make a positive contribution to the organization. Strong work ethic and communication skills. Attention to detail is paramount. Excellent time management skills that allow for multi-tasking. Proficient computer skills in managing hardware and software, including Microsoft Office applications. Knowledgeable and experienced in the fields of health and physical education. First Aid and CPR/AED certified.|
Pine Bluff Arsenal Child and Youth Services, Pine Bluff, AR November 2018-Present (40 hours per week)
Administrative Support Assistant (NF-0303-03)
• Provides administrative support to the Directorate (FMWR).
• Lead administrator of Child and Youth Services (CYS).
• Assists in initiating requests for personnel actions such as recruitment, reassignments, details, promotions, position classification actions, etc.
• Responsible for daily Child and Youth Management System (CYMS) operations.
• Maintains the Directorate (CYS) personnel/children folders.
• Coordinates all aspects of Parent Central Services.
• Provides input to Director and employees relative to administrative matters, personnel policies/procedures.
• Implements and administers personnel management directives and regulations.
• Acts as liaison between employees/managers, NAF finance office, and other appropriate external offices to coordinate actions and resolve problems.
• Designated Key Control Custodian; ensuring all signatures are signed and keys are returned.
• Manages Director's/Supervisor’s calendar, tracking suspense’s versus incoming/outgoing correspondence, messages and reports.
• Assists Supervisor in managing/monitoring the program to assure its appropriate use.
• Verifies and audits expenditure of services and programs.
• Obtains information on material needed by superior in formulating correspondence, furthering telephone conversations, from office or control file, or by contacting various staff members in person or by telephone.
• Checks MilitaryChildcare.com daily for any pending approvals for care.
• Accountability/ratio check of all children and staff.
• Runs daily, monthly, and annual CYMS reports.
• Monitors and tracks work-orders and ADP requests for the Directorate (CYS).
• Reviews outgoing correspondence, ensuring proper format and correctness.
• Designated Fire Marshal/Warden.
• Checks children’s medical bags, first aid kits, evacuation bags, and fire extinguishers monthly.
• Responsible for billing, taking payments, and applying vacation credits to patron accounts.
• Composes non-technical correspondence on own initiative.
• Organizes and coordinates events hosted by CYS.
• Closes out of CYMS drawers each day.
• Ensures parents have knowledge of everyday affairs. (Fees, activities, field trips, policy changes, etc).
• Sends out information to the Pine Bluff Arsenal as needed.
• Monitors the cameras to ensure the cameras work and that children and personnel are safe.
• Updates all Directorate (CYS) information as needed.
• Maintains and prepares medical paperwork and prescriptions for children.
• Create and respond to emails in regards to Child and Youth Services.
• Initiates and processes all required forms for attendance of training.
• Ensures background checks for emergency contacts have been properly vetted and are up to date.
• Assists supervisors in the preparation of individual development plans.
• Responsible for maintaining the safe, handling money, and bank deposits.
• Assembles data and prepares reports such as call reports, leave reports, time and attendance, etc.
• Ensures all cabinets and files remain neat and organized.
• Pulls paperwork for update by patrons.
• Responsible for maintaining the front desk, and ensures all visitors are properly vetted.
• Ensures accuracy and accountability of government property.
• Prepares clear and accurate briefings.
• Ensures proper accounting for Inventory and Monitor Supply usage for the Directorate.
• Provides typing support for other directorate personnel.
• Completes yearly designated training requirements.
United States Marine Corps (Reserves), Texarkana, TX Dec 2013-Dec 2019
Squad Leader/Motor Vehicle Operator/Administrator (Grade/Rank: E-4/Corporal)
• Received an Honorable Discharge after 6 years of Honorable Service.
• Awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal, the Selected Marine Corps Reserve Medal (twice), the Global War on Terrorism Medal, and the National Defense Service Medal.
• Volunteered for disaster relief in Texarkana TX/AR in 2014 during the flooding of Red River, and in 2017 when Hurricane Harvey struck East Texas.
• Volunteered for multiple Toys For Tots events.
• Coordinated a softball tournament where proceeds went to Toys For Tots.
• Licensed and skilled with the abilities to operate and drive multiple tactical vehicles with trailer attachments.
• Training Noncommissioned Officer (NCO) for Motor Transport Marines.
• Combat Life Saving (CLS) certified.
• Supervised Marines during field operations and maintenance checks in the motor pool.
• Trained Marines on how to operate tactical vehicles with trailer attachments.
• Assisted in training Marines on how to do first echelon maintenance on the vehicles/trailers.
• Explained standard operating procedures during convoy operations.
• Passed Intermediate Swim Qualifications.
• Qualified Rifle Expert 5 years straight.
• Skilled with the ability to fire multiple weapon systems accurately.
• Helped train Marines on weapons handling.
• Responsible for informing Marines about information passed down from the chain of command.
• Assisted the Administrative Chief in completing paperwork, reports, and file checklists for Active Duty and Reserve Marines.
• Managed the Contact Log in order to reach all Reserve Marines.
• Managed the Drill Folder to ensure administrative needs are completed prior to each drill period.
• Voice of the Detachment for multiple retirement ceremonies, funerals, and Marine Corps Birthday Balls.
• Responsible for the safety of fellow Marines and self.
• Designated Safety Officer.
• Developed the ability to handle difficult situations under pressure.
• Honed skills in leadership.
• Completed yearly designated training requirements.
Hunter’s Refuge, White Hall, AR July 2018-November 2018
• Responsible for all returns and repairs that came through the store.
• Processed warranty claims on a variety of products.
• Contacted vendors through phone and email about warranty and repair services.
• Utilized Microsoft Excel to keep an updated workbook on all return and repair services.
• Worked with UPS Ground, Sure Post, FedEx Ground, and Express to insure all products are shipped and delivered in a safe and timely manner.
• Processed and shipped all online orders made through the store.
• Shipped safety shoes and boots to partnered companies throughout the state.
• Contacted customers regarding their claims on returns and repairs.
• Worked customer service behind the gun counter.
• Assisted customers with questions about firearms, ammunition, optics, and suppressors.
• Operated the cash registers when needed to do so.
• Assisted in keeping the store and warehouses clean and updated.
• Helped keep the isles stocked with product.
• Assisted customers when they had questions about certain products and services.
First Kids Academy FBCGP, Grand Prairie, TX February 2018-May 2018
• Responsible for the safety and care of children.
• Provided care/supervision, oversight, and accountability for children in compliance with the rules and procedures.
• Completed designated training requirements.
• Interacted with children using approved child guidance and youth development techniques.
• Helped establish a program environment that promoted positive child and youth interactions with other children, youth, and adults.
• Prepared, arranged, and maintained indoor and outdoor activity areas and materials to accommodate daily schedules.
• Prepared curriculum and program materials and assisted with developing a list of needed supplies and equipment.
• Supervised children during daily schedule of indoor and outdoor activities, field trips, and special events.
• Promoted and modeled safety, fitness, health, and nutrition practices.
• Ensured children departed with authorized personnel according to written parental instruction.
Grand Prairie Family YMCA, Grand Prairie, TX September 2017-May 2018
Kid Fit Instructor/Membership Service Representative
• Responsible for the safety and care of children during Kid Fit.
• Prepared workouts for children to get them engaged in fitness and have fun.
• Led and instructed workouts for Kid Fit.
• Taught the children about basic human anatomy and kinesiology.
• Greeted members and guests as they walked in.
• Managed members’ accounts by paper and computer and took payments for memberships, programs, and sports.
• Gave tours of the facility to guests who were interested in memberships.
• Responsible for selling in memberships, programs, sports, donations, etc.
• Gave excellent customer/member service.
• Assisted members and guests with questions about memberships, programs, and sports that the YMCA offers.
• Addressed any issues or problems at hand.
• Volunteered for community events.
Baptist Collegiate Ministry, Monticello, AR Aug 2016-May 2017
Assistant Campus Minister
• Responsible for getting students more involved with local churches, and local churches more involved on campus.
• Led discipleships with multiple students.
• Responsible for making disciples, and teaching those disciples to make more disciples.
• Actively shared my faith on campus, and mentored female college students.
• Led administrative responsibilities by contacting churches and creating the schedule for Free Lunch On Wednesday.
• Spoke at multiple churches about the BCM and the churches influence.
• Prepared BCM for Free Lunch On Wednesday.
• Attended and participated in conferences through the Arkansas Baptist State Convention.
Cornerstone Christian Academy, Dumas, AR Feb 2015-May 2015
Head Softball Coach
• Taught teenage girls how to play softball.
• Helped players improve their current softball skills.
• Mentored players on how to become responsible Christian women.
• Led and organized practices.
• Established the game schedule with school administration.
• Properly maintained the softball field and equipment lockers.
• Notified parents when any changes in the schedule occurred.
• Responsible for the safety and supervision of players.
Volunteer/Community Service Experience
First Baptist Church, White Hall, AR Fall 2018-Present
LifeGroup Leader (Student Ministry)
Youth Committee Member (Student Ministry)
Children’s Leader (Junior Jam Town-Children’s Ministry)
• Volunteers at all Youth events and programs.
• Leads Sunday School Services for Middle School girls.
• Head LifeGroup leader for 8th grade girls.
• Assists in organizing Youth events.
• Leads discipleships with female students.
• Leads Bible studies with a variety of students.
• Assists the Minister of Students whenever needed for DNows, camps, retreats, teachings, etc.
• Plans and implements events for the Student Ministry as part of the Youth Committee.
• Leads Junior Jam Town for the younger children once per month.
Baptist Collegiate Ministry, Monticello, AR Fall 2011-Spring 2013, Fall 2014-May 2017
Student Intern (Fall 2015-May 2016)
Caretaker (May 2016-May 2017)
• Volunteered and partnered with Disaster Relief through the Arkansas Baptist State Convention. Aided relief in Moore, OK after tornados struck, Long Island, NY after Hurricane Sandy, and Denham Springs, LA after historic flooding.
• Helped organize BCM events.
• Was responsible for scheduling churches for Free Lunch On Wednesday (F.L.O.W.).
• Spoke at multiple churches about the BCM and the churches influence.
• Spoke during Free Lunch On Wednesday.
• Prepared BCM every Wednesday for F.L.O.W.
• Gained skills in administrative work.
• Ensured the BCM remained clean.
• Maintained BCM rules and ensured everyone else complied.
Monticello Sports Complex, Monticello, AR May 2012-July 2012
• Umpired softball games from 5-year-old Teeball to 16 and under Fastpitch.
• Was responsible for the safety of players.
• Ensured coaches, players, and families understood and followed the rules.
Ozark Mission Project, Arkansas Summers of 2006-2011
• Built wheelchair ramps, porches, and stairs for people in multiple communities throughout the state of Arkansas.
• Painted and scraped houses, cleaned yards, and planted gardens for people throughout Arkansas.
• Developed skills in construction and maintenance.
• Gained over 180 hours of community service.
|10/8/2020 11:56:45||Tim Quintanilla||5737958968, Timothy.email@example.com, 314 Virginia Street Hannibal MO||Phone||Carson Newman University, Bachelor or Arts, History, political Science and Bible. 4 years||Great people skills. Heavily involved in several campus ministries, Resident Assistant 1 year, student orientation 1 year. I have such a heart for college students!||Full-time Employment|
|12/2/2020 13:16:25||Chris Dregerfirstname.lastname@example.org||Bachelor of Arts in Christian Studies-The college at Mid America(Mid America Baptist Theological Seminary)|
Certificate of Bible and Ministry-The Word of Life Bible Institute
|I have been blessed and humbled to serve the Lord in a variety of ministry capacities. |
I currently serve as a case manager at a Christian homeless facility. I help evangelize, teach, and disciple those who are homeless. I seek to provide for physical and spiritual solutions to the obstacles in their life. (2019-Present)
I served as the Assistant Dean of Men on the campus of the Word of Life Bible Institute. My responsibilities consisted of discipling young men, teaching God's Word through at campus chapels, leading worship through music, and leading/co-leading mission trips worldwide. (2016-2019)
I served as a Resident Director on the campus of the Word of Life Bible Institute. I was responsible for leading, shepherding, and discipling 80 young men who lived in a dorm on campus. (2014-2016)
|12/23/2020 8:15:26||Caleb Hoal||570-396-6632, email@example.com, 15 Little Street, Montrose,PA 18801||Phone||Geneva College, 3.5 years, Bachelors in Pastoral Ministry, minor in History||1.5 years as a Youth Pastor, 2 summer Ministry Internships.||Full-time Employment|
|12/30/2020 15:02:09||Michael Burgett||816-718-8005 firstname.lastname@example.org 8826 Joy Road Mt. Pleasant, TN 38474||Master of Divinity (M.Div), Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary 2011|
Master of Science in Education (M.S.), University of Tennessee Martin 2004
Bachelor of Arts in History (B.A.), Union University 2002
|Pulpit Supply June 2011-December 2011; June 2013-Present|
Sunday School Teacher, Southside Baptist Church, Mt. Pleasant, TN Sept 2014-Sept 2015
Associate Campus Minister, Spartanburg BCM, Spartanburg, SC January 2012-June 2013
College/Young Adult Intern, Pleasant Valley Baptist Church-KCI Campus, Kansas City, MO August 2010-June 2011
College/Young Adult Leader, Fellowship of Grace, Kansas City, MO August 2008-June 2010
Summer Intern, International Mission Board, Krakow, Poland June 2009-July 2009
Intern, Baptist Collegiate Ministry, University of Tennessee Martin, Martin, TN June 2004-Dec. 2004
Summer Missionary, LaVerne Griffin Youth Recreational Camp, Wasilla, AK June 2003-August 2003
Summer Missionary, Camp Whispering Pines , Citronelle, AL June 2002-August 2002
Assistant VBS Teacher, Southside Baptist Church, Mount Pleasant, TN July 1998
|1/18/2021 17:28:12||Nathan Dittmer||7706684009, email@example.com||Georgia Southern- 4 years, Multimedia Communications||Campus Outreach 4 years||Full or Part-time Employment|