Note: I will not be updating the passive trees until 5.11 is closer to moving to the live test server. I anticipate more changes to the trees before we get there.
How to use this document.
0. Find the most up to date version of the calculator here.
Check below for bug fixes and new features to see if you need to update.
1. (Mandatory) Do not request access to this document. Make a copy for each of your accounts. You will not be able to interact with this copy. File > Make a Copy.
2. (Optional) Enter your passive training into the next 3 sheets named "Passive Combat", "Passive Crafting", and "Passive Exploration". These stats will reflect in the final stat calculations of any character you build here.
3. Select the appropriate sheet for the class you want to build. If you want more than 1 of the same class right click on the sheet and duplicate it.
4. Choose vessel quality, race and disciplines from the drop down boxes. If you are not using a crafted vessel, choose 'starter'. Make sure that you 'unlock' any discipline slots you used later in the talent calculator below.
5. Fill in all cells that are highlighted in BLUE if you want to track that stat. If you are using a crafted vessel, select its quality level and enter in its stats now.
6. (Optional) Fill in stats from your gear. This step is optional but adds an extra layer of theory crafting. If you already know what gear you will be using you can better plan your talents and attributes.
Make sure to fill the weapon/armor drop downs to pull the correct passive training. Make sure to enter in your weapon's weights to properly calculate Basic Attack Damage
7. (Optional) Buffs - Here you can toggle on/off different buffs. Choose the correct season if you are calculating your harvesting stats. Class buffs are things that are not necessarly up 100% of the time but you might want to track it for theorycrafting purposes.
Cleric, Druid, Frostweaver, and Centaur buffs can be chosen if you expect to have one in your group or the buff they apply.
Two Food buffs can be selected, 1 from each category of "Wined" and "Dined"
8. Fill out the talent tree and and enter attributes gained from leveling to 30. This is the last step for the purposes of advanced theory crafting. If you entered everyhing above you now know what your base stats will be before you apply any training or attribute points.
This will help you do not over cap anything and lets you Min/Max to greatest potential
9. View full statistics below.
Check us out here and find lots of other great Crowfall resources.
Help me keep the info here correct and up to date. Join my guild's public discord and message me (Yoink) with any bugs or incorrect info you find.
I don't know how many hours I spent on this so far but it is probably over 150. I expect many mistakes and errors to be found. Help me find them.
Be on the lookout for corrections and added features. I will update as we get more info and add more functionality as time goes on.
Feedback is appreciated as well.
If you have performance issues, try turning the gridlines back on. View > Gridlines
I suggest you lower your browsers zoom to fit more info on the screen. A lot of info is off to the right
You can toggle all checkboxes on/off by selecting the entire sheet CTRL+A and pressing space bar. Once to turn them all on, and again to turn them all off.
Why did I do this?
What else was I going to do during the quarantine?
Fixed Druid talents not reflecting in final stats calc
Crafting formula calculations might have changed. I have not confirmed yet
FW PDM value fixed
CC Intensity and CC Defense calculations are not done yet.
Dryad added to disc drop downs
Passive trees are incorrect for Exploration
Dryad stats added to final calc
Horseshoe stats need to be added
Added quick view stats. Fixed Assassin healing mod.
Crafting values were changed in game. Adjusted what I found
LW Experimentation and Alchemy assembly attribute values corrected
Added PE cap calc for FW.
Fixed Final Mitigation calculations
Added Final Mitigation Caps to final calc and quick view
Added correct damage types to quick view
Added Elken to Cleric race choices
Fixed Elken LW bonus
Added Shrine Buffs
Corrected Attribute calculations for crafted vessels
Corrected race drop down for Champion
Corrected Healing Bonus calc
Fixed duplicate stat entry for Confessor boots
Cleaned up God Buffs
Added toggles for class/food/disc buffs
Fixed quick view formatting
Fixed Duelist stat Calc from talents
Added Neck Slash to Myrmidon abilities
Corrected Stat/Attribute calculations for some classes
Added Caps to quick view
Deleted ~2,000,000 un-needed cells to improve performance
Corrected RDB and RDB Cap stats
Added in stats for jewerly
Added Quiver stats for Rangers
Added more relevant info to Quick View. Condensed Quick View
Added more detailed instructions on how to use calculator
Added Twitter contact info
Wrong class buffs were listed. Corrected for all classes
Buff toggle formatting corrections
Piercing quick view fix
Juggernaut HP calculation fix
Added plate armor as drop down option
Corrected base HP values
Corrected displayed value for weapon finesse