|KCP/MAYB SPRING SHOWDOWN INFORMATION|
April 12th-14th, 2019
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Kristen Davis (913) 634-4522
ALL COACHES MUST CHECK IN/CONFIRM ROSTER 30 MINUTES BEFORE FIRST GAME
• Two coaches per team will be admitted free of charge as long as they have a coach pass.
• Adults and Seniors: $6 DAILY, $10 WEEKEND, no charge for anyone under 18 years old.
• A coach’s wristband, pass, or ticket must be presented upon each entry to the game location.
• Gates do not open at each location until 30 minutes prior to the first game of the day.
• Concessions will be available at select locations (contingent upon the host location).
• No food/drinks are allowed in gyms (other than water/sports drinks). This is school policy.
• Please fill out score sheet completely before game.
• Each team needs to provide an ADULT score person who should report to the score table IMMEDIATELY following the preceding game.
• Only ONE person per team at score table.
SPORTSMANSHIP/CODE OF CONDUCT
• We support the development of young athletes in a safe and positive environment.
• There is a no tolerance policy for unacceptable behavior by coaches and fans.
• Coaches are responsible for behavior from their team families/fans.
• Hocker Grove MS: 2852, 10400 Johnson Dr, Shawnee, KS 66203
• Indian Woods MS: 2800, 9700 Woodson Dr, Shawnee Mission, KS 66207
• Shawnee Mission South HS: 5800 W 107th St, Overland Park, KS 66207
• Trailridge MS MS: 7500 Quivira Rd, Shawnee, KS 66216
• Westridge MS: 9300 Nieman Rd, Overland Park, KS 66214
• If your team requires hotel accomodations, please contact our office by phone or email.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND WE WISH YOUR TEAM GOOD LUCK!