|Team spirit||- is able to work and collaborate effectively with other team members|
- has good communication about his work and is transparent about his advancement or blockage
- has positive impact to the team activities and success
|Ownership||- is able to follow guidelines and complete simple tasks in time and quality|
|- has a basic knowledge of malt concepts, what we do, the different teams and their goal|
|Ambition||- is constantly seeking to grow in the mastery of his skills, learning tech, tools and best practices|
- develop to improve his productivity
- ask for feedback, accept feedback and learn from it
|Team spirit||- communicate assumptions and get clarifications on tasks up front to minimize the need of rework|
- give advices and helpful feedbacks to peers and managers
- is able to challenge smartly and diplomatically, in a constructive way
- is able to provide support in his/hers area
|Ownership||- is less dependent on others. We can rely on him/her to handle small scale projects in autonomy.|
- is able to prioritize tasks, make regular progress and knows when to ask for thelp when he/she is blocked
- takes initiative to improve team's practice to make us better
|- is open to changes and adapt easily to frequent changes|
- is able to understand how its work fits into the larger projects and identify problem with requirements
|Raise the bar||- learns quickly and makes steady progress without the need for constant significant feedback from more senior people|
- solicits feedback from others and is eager to find ways to improve
- contributes to design decisions (architecture, UX etc...) with more senior people
- starts being visible inside the team as a key contributor
|Team spirit||- is able to communicate and partner effectively across functions (dev, QA, AM, product, design, support, marketing) |
knowing when it's needed to vulgarize or not
- coaches and mentors several other members
- contributes to recruitment, interviewing, team's organization
|- communicates context to the team and surfaces concerns and requirements to upper management.|
- is able to lead recruiting efforts and determine headcount for their team
- sets clear expectations for team members; solicits, synthesizes and delivers feedback
- contributes to clear communication of timeline, scope and technical concerns to stakeholders.
- meets regularly with direct reports, provides frequent feedback on their work, helps the individuals set goals and
- works with Engineering Execs to ensure employee growth and retention goals
- is comfortable managing team members with different skill sets and technical areas of focus
|Ownership||- contributes to areas across several teams (or departement)|
- has end to end responsibility of delivering projects of increasing complexity
- identify problems/risks of his own work and others
- push for quality at all levels
|- lead the delivery of major initiatives on clear timelines|
- lead cross team projects, technically and non-technically
- delegates effectively; ensures tasks are completed as specified without micromanaging
- is focused on and responsible for the team's productivity and collective impact
- support and challenge technical design and architecture of the team.
|- demonstrate strong business knowledge : business strategy, roadmap, product knowledge, company culture, |
cross departement interactions
- helps significatively to the vision to meet our business goals
- starts being visible in the community (tech, UX etc...) to make the company more visible (presence in meetups, limited interventions)
|- partners effectively with product to manage scope and deliverables for the technical side of the product roadmap|
- is able to understand and translate the Company vision and goals effectively to the team.
|Raise the bar||- is persistent in the face of roadblocks, pulling in others as necessary. He/she require minimal direction/oversight|
- contribute actively and frequently outside his/hers team
- promote his work and achievements across the organization
- shows interest in multiple roles like coaching, product/user experience, customer support...
|- is recognized across the organization as the team leader because of my team's contribution and not only because|
of his own.
- contributes to the career development of others.
- makes independent decisions for the team; his actively learning how to handle difficult management situations.
- has found the right balance between technical work and management time.
- challenge the status quo and continuously tries to raise the bar for his team.
- experiment new process & tools, and share them to help other teams to improve.
|Team spirit||- has the same level of efficiency despite the pressure and is able to step back. He/she inspire calm and serenity|
- is seen as a role model and mentor to every member in the team
- listen and guide debates to help reach a consensus. Once a decision is made, clearly communicate and back this decision
- help people and team grow, learn, get better (mentoring thought review, pair programming and so on). He/she open doors to any new interest they show
- understand, support and evolve our agile organization
|- participates in staff recruitment, performance assessments, training, and career development. Is responsible for all|
headcount planning and personnel evolution for multiple areas of the engineering organization.
- collaborates across functional areas to define, prioritizes and ensures implementation of specific innovations to improve
technical functionality in support of business needs, efficiencies and revenue.
- leverages past experience and uses strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with all stakeholders
including customers, senior management and other business leaders.
|Ownership||- is recognized as a prolific contributor to core and side projects|
- is consistently able to reduce the complexity of projects, services and processes in order to get more done with less work
- is able to set medium terms strategic direction, able to look ahead 6-12 months and identify the areas of greatest need and
create plans to improve them
- is recognized as the expert in its own area when someone has a question about it
|- builds and supports high functioning, motivated teams.|
- develops and deploy strategies for building a high velocity, high performance development organization in line with
- provides leadership to engineering team members, addresses technical resource and personnel issues, so that
things get done.
- create an organization that understands how to balance technical debt vs business goals.
- capable of jumping in to help debug and triage critical systems as needed.
- is focused and responsible for the team's productivity and collective impact
|- support the business team from a technical standpoint. He/She is able to attend meeting with business stakeholders and |
share complexe technical concepts in layman's terms
- communicates about business strategy
- is a strong figure of Malt product team on the outside, contributing to blog posts and conferences. He/she contributes to
the communication strategy about our product content
|- is able to communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders as well as communicate business objectives
to the technical team.
|Raise the bar||- makes an obvious positive impact on the entire company's trajectory|
- support innovation, creation, initiative, opens doors
- stays on top of best practices of the industry : technological watch, business watch, methodology watch and communicate about it
- is recognized across the organization as a team leader because of his team's contribution
- experiment new process and tools and share them to help other teams to improve
- researches new technologies to stay abreast of industry trends and standards.
|-ensure the organization has appropriately high technical competence and strives for excellence.|
- proactively nurture the talent of staff and help them grow.
- support technical innovation and lead the creation, continual refinement, and active enforcement of our
development standards in order to ensure that our technology can be leveraged as a sustainable competitive
- always look on how to raise the bar on all practices: management, project, technical.