366 Summits statistik
 Share
The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a supported browser.Dismiss

View only
 
 
ABCDEFGHIJKLMN
1
Summits totalsummits on skisSummits without skissummits in SwedenSummits in NorwaySummits in the alpsSummits with good snow conditionsSe other skitracksSummits I skied twiceMountians I skied that not really summitsSummits vs days and other important days
2
januari1818152114 (alp 1, Norway 2)2 (alp 1)43 jan 4 summit = 1 before
3
februari3838142428 (alp 20)18 (alp 13)15 jan: 6 summits on 15 days = 9 after
4
mars373737276149 feb: 40 summits 40 days
5
april4343321137 (9 Norway)14 (norway 7)116 feb: 49 summits 47 days = 2 before
6
may323224832 (8 Norway)5 (Norway 3)218 mars: 84 summits 78 days = 6 before
7
june26251141226 (12 Norway)129 april: 136 summits 120 days = 16 before
8
Summary halfway 23 june19419311363325165 ea. 85,4% chance to good snow and ski conditions45 ea. 23,3% Chances to see and/or cross other skitrack (76,7% to undisturbed snow)31019 - 24 may: 23 summits (24 I did one summit twice) on 6 days
9
24 may: 168 summits 145 days = 23 before
10
Chances to good snowChances to see and/or cross other skitrack23 june: 194 summits 175 days = 19 before
11
Norway 93,75%Sweden 15,3%
12
Alps 84%Norway 31%
13
Sweden 83%Alps 56%
14
15
16
17
Summits totalsummits on skisSummits without skissummits in SwedenSummits in NorwaySummits in the alpsSummits in CyprusSummits with good snow conditionsSe other skitracksSummits I skied twiceMountians I skied that not really summitsSummits vs days and other important days
18
july171717XXXXXX21 days without no summits, 23 june - 15 july
19
aug3636342XXXXXX113 sep: 274 summits 257 days = 17 before
20
Sep34342410XXXXXX21 days beetween 22 sep - 13 oct only 2 summits.
21
Okt21138183611 nov: 303 summits on 316 days = 13 after
22
Nov2217522015 (14 in the alps)10 (9 in the alps)118 days beetween 29 oct - 15 nov only 1 summits.
23
Dec442717271712 (2 in Norway)8 (2 in Norway)115 nov: 304 summits on 320 days = 16 after
24
13 dec: 355b summits on 348 days = 6 before
25
Summare second half1745711712215201733 ea. 57% chance to good snow18 ea. 31% Chances to see and/or cross other skitrack (69% to undisturbed snow)2126 dec: 366 summits on 361 days = finish and 5 before
26
27
Summary with finish 30 december368250118258484517198 ea. 78,4% chance to good snow63 ea. 25% Chances to see and/or cross other skitrack (75% to undisturbed snow)511
28
29
Chances to good snow. First half yearSecond half yearChances to see and/cross other skitrack. First half yearSecond half year
30
Sweden 83%Sweden 40%Sweden 15,3%Sweden 14,2% (without Storulvån and Åre 0,02%)
31
Norway 93,75%Norway 33%Norway 31%Norway 33%
32
Alps 84%Alps 93,3%Alps 56%Alps 60%
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
Loading...
Main menu