|Manual - QA (FREE)||Automation - Live Training (Selenium, Katalon, UFT)||SDET+: SDET, DevOps, LIVE Projects & Certifications||JPACT (Job Placements and Certified Training)|
- Manual QA, AnyAUT TestManagement, Intro to JIRA and Trello
- Understanding Web Apps. Fundamentals of HTML and CSS.
- Selenium IDE, Katalon IDE.
- Element Identification(XPath, CSS, Dynamic). Mastering Inspect Element.
- Writing Tests ready for Automation Test in AnyAUT Web Front End.
- Manual to Automation Testing. Understanding ERA.
- How Efficiency, Reusability and Accuracy play vital role in the ROI of Test Automation.
- All about Software Test Automation Frameworks
- Executing an Automation Test Runs using AnyAUT Selenium Engine.
- Understanding Extent Reports for Defects and Run Dashboards.
- Test Project for practice in a team environment.
- Certification: LIVE project + Certification Test on AACT (AnyAUT Certified Tester)
- Certified Students will get massive discounts for PREMIUM training
Project 1: 4 to 5 classes.
- Recap on Manual QA and Selenium IDE Automation
- Selenium WebDriver with Eclipse and Core Java. Installation and dry run of simple SWD code.
- Core Java - Program Lang., Syntax, Errors (Syntax and RunTimeErrors), Variables, Objects (OOPS), Classes Method
- Complete Java Project on Selenium WebDriver
- How to download and associate latest required JAR files to Java Project?
Project 2: Data Driven Framework (3)
- ERA in the real world.
- Loops, Conditional Statements, Exception Handling, TryCatch,
- 1st Framework with Test Data stored externally. How to read and write to an Excel.
- JUnit and TestNG (Java Frameworks). How to start working with them?
- Using annotations efffectively to run tests.
- Build and Maintain from ground up.
Project 3: Keyword Driven Framework (5)
- Understand the concept of Keywords
- Build a core Java Engine powered by Selenium to KDF.
- Smart algorithm to understand inputs from the excel and execute automation tests.
- Exposed to organizing our Eclipse Folder structure for easy Build/Dev Integration
- BDD, ATDD
Project 4: POM + HF (3)
- Understand Page Object Model / Page Factory
- How to combine the best of all Frameworks into a Hybrid Model.
Selenium WebDriver, HP QTP/UFT, Katalon Studio, RobotFramework
Programming Languages: Java, JUnit/TestNG, VBScript, Python, C#
- Practice with other team members and teams.
- Volunteer and WFH opporunities
- Project defined specifically with what your profile will carry.
- Necessary for those with no Work Experience.
- Adds significantly to your Resume and Professional CV.
SDET: S/W Development Engineer in Test
- Shift Left Concept (QA starts earlier in the SDLC cycle).
- Shift Right Concept (Developers are getting towards Automation Testing)
- SDET ... Coding, Dev, Frameworks, Scripts
- Build Process. Agile, Scrum.
- CI/CD : Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Git/GitHub, Trello, JIRA, TestNG
- Deployment, AWS, Docker, Cloud Servers towards DevOps
Exposure to other QA services:
- API Testing, WebServices.
- Mobile App Testing, OTT,
- Functional, Regression, UI Web Testing.
- Security and Performance Testing.
Other Tools and Methods:
- BDD, TDD, ATDD
- RobotFramework, Cucumber, Protactor
- Katalon Studio, HP QTP/UFT (MicroFocus),
- HP ALM, LoadRunner, JMeter, SoapUI, WebServices
- ISTQB, OCJP/OCJA
- AACT, AACDeveloper
- 3rd party certifications
|1. STARTs once you share your resume with my team.|
2. Private Skype Group with KK, Tech, Admin Support.
3. Private G Drive folder with CV's, SkillGapMatrix, Project Work, Interview Reference Notes
1. Weekly 3 sessions team (pre-scheduled): Group sessions
- Technical : Tech Issues
- Project : Project Status/Work
- Job: Getting started with Job Hunt
2. 1-1 discussions:
- Mock Interviews
- Reposition you into market for multiple job opportunities.
- Work closely with the members.
- Longer journey, needs to lot of motivation.
1 year access to LIVE plus VIDEOS
Repeat as needed.
Leena and Pavan: JPACT Member coordination.
Venkat Kasturi : Snr QA Lead.
- C#, Python, BA, PMP and many other courses.
Half A Day Placement Videos : https://www.itelearn.com/2017/job-workshop/
|Videos||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|