|Team||Clue 1||Clue 2||Clue 3||Clue 4||Clue 5||Clue 6||Clue 7||Clue 8||Clue 9||Clue 10||Clue 11||Clue 12||Clue 13||Clue 14||Clue 15||TOTAL|
|Question summary ->||Brief reminder of question 1|
|Question value ->||2||2||3||3||4||5||3||2||2||5||3||3||3||3||4||47|
|Team 1||Reminder of correct answer to question 1 for team 1||0|
|Team 2||Reminder of correct answer to question 1 for team 2||0|
|Team 3||... etc.||0|
1. Devise questions and answers. Put a reminder of each question in the appropriate column in row 2, and in each of the cells for teams 1 through 10 put the expected answer for that team.
2. Put the point value of each question in the appropriate columns in row 3. The total value of all questions will automatically appear in cell Q3.
|Scoring a scavenger hunt:|
1. When administering the scavenger hunt, if a team answers a question correctly, enter the letter 'y' in the cell corresponding to that team's answer in the appropriate column. This will automatically give the team credit for the correct answer and turn the background of the answer cell green. You can put an 'n' or the incorrect answer or whatever you like in cells where the question was wrong (or leave the cell unchanged). Nothing but a 'y' by itself will award credit for an answer.
2. Totals for each team appear in column Q. The team with the most points wins!
3. The sheet 'Totals Display' will give a view of the scores with only the awarded point values for each question displayed. Useful for revealing the scores to the class without showing the details of this score sheet.