SWTOR Conquest Calculator
Version: Patch 5.10.3
What is the calculator?
* This conquest calculator helps individual players plan how to reach their personal and guild conquest goals each week.
* There is one tab per conquest week. The tabs cover all 15 possible conquest weeks.
* Each tab lists the conquest objectives for that week, their description (hidden by default), what type of gameplay they involve, whether they are one time, daily repeatable or unlimited repeatable, and how many points they are worth before and after bonuses.
* Each tab also shows the invadable planets and start times for that conquest.
How does it work?
Step 1: Enter your stronghold bonus.
* This must be a number between 0% and 150%.
Step 2: Select your guild perk bonus.
* This will be 0%, 10% or 20% depending on whether your guild has one of the Conqueror perks active.
Step 3: Enter how many toons in your legacy will participate in conquest.
* This must be a number greater than 0.
Step 4: Enter how many times you will complete each objective in the 'Completions' columns.
* This must be a number greater than or equal to 0.
* The invasion bonus applies to guild points but not personal conquest points: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=957247.
* If you want to calculate how many points you will earn for your personal conquest: Enter how many times you will complete each objective in the 'Completions Before Invading' column.
* If you want to calculate how many points you will earn for your guild: Enter how many times you will complete each objective before and after your guild invades a planet in the 'Completions Before Invading' and 'Completions After Invading' columns.
Step 5: The spreadsheet calculates your total points based on how many times you complete each objective, and how many points each objective is worth after accounting for your bonuses.
* This allows you to experiment with which objectives you complete and how many times you complete them so that you can explore possible paths to your personal and guild conquest goals.
* If you enter values that sum to greater than 1 for a non-repeatable objective, the spreadsheet will only award you points for the first completion because the objective may only be completed once.
* If you enter values that sum to greater than 7 for a daily repeatable objective, the spreadsheet will only award you points for the first seven completions because the objective may only be completed once per day per legacy.
Why are some objectives missing in game?
* Some objectives require your toon to be from a certain faction. For example, the "Flashpoint: The Black Talon" objective requires your toon to be from the Imperial faction.
* Some objectives require you to make certain choices during the story. For example, the "Saboteur Spy Games" objectives require your toon to have chosen to sabotage their faction during the Ossus storyline.
* Some objectives require your guild to activate certain perks. For example, the "Operation: Rally - Part 2" objective requires your guild to have the "Operations Conquest II" perk activated.
What if I want to enter completions separately for multiple toons?
An advanced version of this calculator that allows you to enter conquest objective completions separately for up to 12 toons is available for download.
Click here to access the advanced version of this calculator.
Where did the data come from?
https://www.reddit.com/user/aikiwoce generated xml from the game files, which made this spreadsheet possible. This information is validated and the calculator is updated on a weekly basis based on the conquest tab in game.
Click here to access the xml.