|2/17/2018||* Initial Launch |
The following sheets have been created
Nodes: Major gathering nodes and crate workshops and locations listed for now.
Processing: Processing to T3 and profitability from your gathered materials.
Trading: Calpheon, Mediah, Steel, Brass, Bronze Crates for now.
Info Page: Balance Sheet added.
|2/20/2018||* "Nodes" and "Processing" tabs now include all useful materials |
Nodes - has all materials except for Grana currently.
Processing - now accounts for all non-junk ore and timber crates. Junk crates to come in a later version.
* Rigorous Node Gathering Calculation Added
Added exact worker gathering node information based on worker speed and region modifier,
You will now have an exact gathering profitability specific to your setup!
1) Fill out all information on the "Input Page" sheet in the green cells.
2) On the "Nodes" sheet, input data into columns J through O
J) Input a "1' if you have a worker here
K) If your worker is from the "Best City" (column C), put a "Y", else put a "N"
L-O) Input your worker stats exactly as they appear in your worker list, one at a time.
3) The field starting at cell G11 will show your profitability for gathering, as well as other useful efficiency metrics like how fast you can liquidate assets and bottlenecks
4) Update this maybe once a month or so as your workers level up or you roll better ones.
* T1 Processing Log / T2 Processing Log Added
The two tabs at the bottom are processing logs you yourself can use to track procs while crafting. This is for newer players to calculate their actual proc rates as they level up.
This will automatically change the Proc Rate cells in all calculations.
(Note if you are Artisan 2 or higher, it is believed you are at soft cap, overwrite the cells on the tab "Input Page" per instructions there to max levels"
* Input Page now accounts for Gathering Node Efficiency in the balance sheet
You will now see your total CP invested into nodes appear, as well as your Silver/Day/CP
* Fixed an incorrect cell link in the worker tier calculation that linked to base workload, instead of actual workload
* Removed the "Procs/day" cell on the "Input Page" until 1.2 (time efficiency update) is released.
|2/28/2018||* "Input Page" tab now has more questions, and now dropdowns to make it even easier!|
* Manual Gathering is now added!
This is to account for the active use of energy into profitability. There is a dropdown which asks how often you gather, if you gather with your alts, how many alts you have, and if you do
Red Battlefield for the Energy Replenish (+200). This is all accounted for in the logic and your gathering is shown on the balance sheet. See below "Required" Active Income for more info
* "Required" Active income activities are added.
Since it's proven that making beer is more overall profitability than buying it,
and the process of spending energy to gather materials for utensils is extremely profitable use of your active time,
there are "Required Active Income" activities you must do to optimize profitability as a whole. Use the data provided from my grind, or clear it and log your own. Choice is yours!
Since you need to gather with your energy, and you need useable scantling and rough stone, this is the best way to account for gathering in a profitability sense, since it
double dips in so many areas. Will consider other gathering nodes at a later date, but for now these are considered optimal for this calculations purposes.
New Tabs Added
1) "Pilgrim's Haven" gathering for rough stone is a "required active" activity.
2) "Logs Gathering" anywhere, I use Heidel since I don't have to ride anywhere (Not Functional Yet)
* Beer Cooking now added!
Tracks your cooking profitability for beer
* New Layout
Modified the layout and colors to make it more appealing and easy to read. Tabs are now identified by colors
* Green - Input / Summary Pages
* Yellow - Passive/Afk Income Pages
* Blue - In game logs for active time
* Red - Informational, studies, results, and graphs
* Black - These will eventually be hidden, they are reference and lookup tables, do not under any circumstances modify any cells there unless you know what you are doing.
* "Trading" tab now calculates crate values upon turnin automatically and scales them based off your answers on "Input Page" such as:
* Your trading level,
* If you have the desert bonus
* Distance to Valencia
Note: If the tab shows you make crates, just give it the location of your hub. There currently aren't any modifiers for someone making the same crate type in two places (later version)
so if this is your situation, then pick the most conservative city, this only calculates the distance bonus on the trade run.
* Bugs Fixed
1) "Trading" tab, column "N" (Remaining Materials) removed the original placeholder for black stone powder and linked to cell on the first page
2) "Trading" tab, column "G" incorrect function used, I was truncating for leftover materials instead of using "Floor" to round down. This led to an occasional rounding error of a leftover mat
|3/21/2018||* Guild Weekly Payout, Daily Payout, and Fame Fund option has been added to "Input Page" |
This factors this income into your balance sheet now
* "Beer Cooking" tab now incorporated into the actual net cost / gain from cooking beer into your balance sheet
* Option to add an extra materials to the recipe or not to test out side dish proc rates (tinfoil hats on).
* Flag the option on the "Input Page" that asks if you are adding extra materials or not.
* Wipe my data and track your own, or use your own. Future iterations will account for other recipes as well.
* Kamasylve Blessings are now added to the "Input Page"
* Flag if you have this activated and this will modify your active energy accrual in the simulator.
* "Red Battlefield" tab created to account for revenues gained from doing RBF since the 3/14/2018 patch.
You now get a payout relative to your gear score and whether you win or lose. Also the value of the red seals also are added.
An assumed time of "1 minute" between matches is assumed for you active time accumulation.
* On the "Input Page" Assume a win rate (50% is default). Be honest with yourself :)
* Flag the option on the "Input Page" how many games you play and if you play until you win
* Monetary value of seals are the post-tax fractional amount of the Red Battlefield Crystal: XXX that you craft, minus the market price of the starter crafting crystal.
*This now updates the "Input Page" with your revenues for this time spent
* "Workshops" tab created to allow you to debottlened and recover CP if you have "overstaffed" based on your production!
The tool knows how many crates you will need to make per day based on your feed rate, worker abilities, processing capabilities, and worker crate-making capabilities.
*Note: assumptions exist as a stop gap before the model is refined further.
1) The model assumes you can process everything you gather for the 7 major money crate types. Good enough now. To be revised later.
2) If a worker is stationed somewhere making one type of crate, we call this a "Dedicated" worker.
3) If a worker is stationed somewhere making multiple types of crate in the same shop, we call this a "Flexible" worker.
4) All crates you can make that are not assigned to "Dedicated" workers, the model assumes they are split evenly between Flex workers.
5) The model then tells you that you have too many Flex Workers for each of Wood and Ore crates
6) The tool then tells you how much CP you have overallocated. Currently doesn't account for lodging the extra worker, later versions.
7) The tool currently does not account for you buying extra materials to debottleneck, later versions.
This will make sure that you have just enough workers to make the crates you produce
* New "Input Page" layout
This sheet now is more streamlined per activity and easier to follow, and the inputs have been rearranged.
* New Hidden Sheets
- Master Lookup Table - This sheet is where all the hidden tables and references lie, do not change this whatsoever unless you want to trace every connection
- Master Price Sheet - This is a hidden sheet you can input the master prices for things, future iterations will have all items accounted for, as well as their ability to be liquid.
- AFK Cooking Balancer - This is the question people asked me, "how fast to I need to grind or at what CP should I never actively cook my beer / run Calpheon dailies for CP anymore"
And this now uses the Profitability tool to answer this question for you based on your data.
* At your grind speed "Active Grind" log of yours, and your CP from "Input Page" and your CP efficiencies (everywhere else), this compares the following:
1) Time spent actively cooking the materials at the rate you gather them for side dishes ("Nodes" tab), plus:
2) The active time you would spend doing Calpheon Dailies with your main, and chimney quests with your alts, against:
3) Money you would otherwise make active grinding mobs ("Active Grind" efficiency) in that same specified total time doing Calpheon Dailies + Active Cooking for CP, by considering:
4) The effective income you'd gain from any CP you are grinding over that simulated time, (Assumes it's equal to (at best) to your current CP efficiency on the "Nodes" tab)
extrapolating any extra income you will get from that CP, minus:
5) The losses you incur (if any) by choosing to AFK cook over AFK processing over any time (i.e. bottlenecking your workshops).
* The result is a simple: "Per your logs and levels, if you can grind at a speed of '$x mil/hour', do not actively cook/Calph dailies for CP anymore.
* My answer was if I can grind >$12 mil/hr per hour, I'm done "actively cooking for CP" since I'm at diminishing returns.
You will be different (based on pets, node investment, ecology, kama buff etc...)
* The model told me the balance for me was every 4.5 days, I process 3.5 of them overnight afk with full weight stacks of mats, and AFK cook 1 night w/ 10,000 cereal on Calpheon Utensil.
* With this, my Silver/hour is optimized, my active time is optimized, and I never go dry on my workshops, meaning no bottlenecks!
* A new player won't be making $12 mil/hr for instance, so it would tell them to actively cook and calpheon dailies is great...
* FINALLY THIS QUESTION HAS AN ANSWER. Thanks to all who contributed to the knowledge to build this model.