Personal Cash Flow Statement
 Share
The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a supported browser.Dismiss

 
View only
 
 
Still loading...
ABCDEF
1
2
This trigger list helps you form your cash flow statement. They are categories and sub-categories of very common cash outflows. Your situation may be different, and you can regroup the master category, insert specific cash outflows.
3
4
Outflow CategoryCash OutflowAmount (Mth)Your scenario
5
DwellingRent$0.00Not Renting
6
Mortgage$0.00Split between couple, no need cash out of pocket
7
Conservancy or Condo Fee$75.00
8
Utilities - Water, Electric, Gas$120.00
9
Household Maintenance$50.00
10
Internet$40.00
11
FoodSurvival Meals$780.00Family of 2. Breakfast $3/ea, Lunch $5/ea, Dinner $5/ea 30 days
12
RIch Meals$120.00$30 x 4 days per month
13
Groceries$120.00
14
Rich LifeEntertainment$0.00$20 x 4 days per month
15
Vacation$300.00
16
Merchandise$50.00
17
Cable TV$0.00
18
ProtectionInsurance (non wealth)$600.00$500,000 decreasing term 25 years @ $438/yr
$2000/mth disability income till 65 years old @ $385/yr
$200,000 CI till 65 years old @ $789/yr
19
Medical$100.00
20
TransportationTransportation$120.00Adult Concession Pass @ $120
21
Transportation - Vehicle$0.00
22
DebtStudent Loans$0.00
23
Personal Loans$0.00
24
Credit Card Debt$0.00
25
Personal IndividualTaxes$300.00
26
Cell Phones$60.00Corporate Plan x 2
27
ChildrenChildren - Day Care$0.00
28
Total Monthly Expense$2,835.00
29
Total Annual Expense$34,020.00
30
Rate of Return of Wealth Machine5.00%Portfolio of Dividend Stocks - Dividend 6% + Growth 2% > Total Return 8%
31
Wealth Machine Required to Generate Annual Cash Outflow$680,400.00
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
Loading...
 
 
 
Trigger List - Outflows
Personal Statement
Sample