|STEP 1: MAKE A COPY OF THIS SHEET|
|It won't work if you don't! Go to File > Make a Copy|
|STEP 2: SELECT YOUR CONTENT|
|These checkboxes enable/disable content associated with the listed incursions for your characters to use, and can include new Backgrounds, Occupations, Skills, Drives, and Rituals. Some of them function a little differently than the base game ones, so they've been broken into subsections so you can enable or disable them specifically.|
|TROPHY GOLD CONTENT||TROPHY DARK CONTENT|
|Trophy Gold, by Jesse Ross||Trophy Dark, by Jesse Ross|
|Trophy Dark (Preview)**|
|Hester's Mill, by Jason Cordova*|
|Leviathan's Bridge, by Gabriel Robinson||Court of the Radiant King, by Nicholas Masyk|
|Temple of the Peerless Star, by Jason Cordova*||Gift of the Sea, by Gabriel Robinson|
|Mother, by Jesse Ross|
|Regicide, by Ludovico Alves|
|Rosenwald, by Blaine Moore|
|Shifting Sands, by Luiz Paulo Ferraz|
|That Silent Howl, by Mike Martens|
|Occupations, backgrounds, drives|
|The Flocculent Cathedral, by Jim Crocker|
|The Forest of Blades, by Leandro Pondoc|
|The Giant's Carcass, by Sabine V|
|Occupations, backgrounds, drives|
|Higher Sigils (very powerful Rituals)|
|The Pit, by Aaron Burkett|
|Throne of the Forest Queen, by David Morrison|
|Witchwood, by Jesse Ross|
|The Pried Eye, by Jordan Boschman***|
|*May contain spoilers for the incursion. Consider enabling this after character creation.|
***This incursion is set in a very different world than the Trophy setting, so the content may not mesh well with the rest.
|Want to see your content here? Want to commission a version of this keeper for your Rooted in Trophy game? |
Did you find a bug? Reach out at email@example.com
Feel like buying me a coffee? Thanks! ko-fi.com/arktosaur
Looking for a keeper for Trophy Dark? I've got one of those, too! arktosaur.us/keepers/trophydark
I've also got one for Brindlewood Bay: arktosaur.us/keepers/brindlewood
|STEP 3: LEAVE ENABLED OR DISABLE CHARACTER CREATION WALKTHROUGH|
|By default, the character creation walkthrough is on. If you'd like to turn it off, unselect this checkbox.|
|HOW-TOS, NOTES, AND RECOMMENDATIONS|
|• If you need them, additional character columns are hidden to the right of the first six. If even more are needed (or you want a separate tab for multiple sub-campaigns), you'll find a hidden Characters 2 (and corresponding Journals 2) sheet that you can unhide and use. |
• You can also copy and paste new columns. Just make sure that when you select the area you're copying and the area you're pasting, you select the entirety of the area from the column bar.
• Not sure how to hide or unhide columns or rows? Check out this guide: https://www.alphr.com/hide-cells-in-google-sheets/
• You or your players can change the background colour of a character column by selecting all six columns (from the top column bar) and setting a new background colour. Nothing will break!
• The Journals tab is for players to further flesh-out their characters or record their adventures, if they'd like. If it won't be used, you should hide it.
• If you're running a one-shot, or won't be using the Hearthfire rules, consider hiding the TRAINING and LIBRARY sections, and everything below the final row of the Hoard to the notes section.
• The Character Options sheet can be used as an overview of the available character creation options. If you want to copy from there into the keeper proper, remember to hold SHIFT while pasting (or use EDIT > PASTE SPECIAL > PASTE VALUES ONLY.
• Custom content can be added by using the CUSTOMDATA sheet (hidden by default). If you're playing a Rooted in Trophy game, playtesting something, or just want to use only custom content? Uncheck the all other selection boxes, and the data in CUSTOMDATA will be all that shows up. Just be careful about adding new entries with the same name as existing entries.
• If you're playing with multiple parties using the same sheet, there's an optional PARTY field hidden between rows 2 and 4. When a party name is entered, it will be listed in a drop-down available to other players to choose. If all instances of the party name are deleted, that entry will disappear. You can use this to see at a glance which columns you may want to hide or unhide for a session.
• Playing with a set that uses the Wrath stat introduced in Darren Brocke's post, Mecha in Trophy Gold? You can find that stat hidden on Row 10. Changing the associated number to 1 will automatically darken the text colour, making it more legible.
• Feel free to hide this sheet when you've finished setting up your character keeper.
|For the latest version of this keeper, make sure to check: http://www.arktosaur.us/keepers/trophygold|
This character keeper is also included in The Gauntlet Community's Play Aids folder: http://tiny.cc/TheGauntletPlayAidsFolder
For more about The Gauntlet and the community, visit: https://www.gauntlet-rpg.com/community-resources.html
|Arktosaur's Trophy Gold Character Keeper by Drew Doucet|
Version: 2.03 (April 30, 2021)
2021/04/01 - Released version 2.0!
2021/04/04 - Tweaked the Reference tab.
2021/04/05 - Hid a feature that isn't quite finished. Oops!
2021/04/30 - Added The Pried Eye.
|Trophy Gold and Trophy Dark published by The Gauntlet: http://www.trophyrpg.com |
Trophy is a product of Jesse Ross and Hedgemaze Press. Trophy is adapted from Cthulhu Dark with permission of Graham Walmsley. Trophy is also based on Blades in the Dark (found at http://www.bladesinthedark.com/), product of One Seven Design, developed and authored by John Harper, and licensed for our use under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/).
Trophy Gold: Hearthfire rules by Jason Cordova.
Material used under CC BY 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Trophy Dark and Trophy Gold logos used with permission.
Game info sheet inspired by the Session Organizer by Gerritt Reininghaus.