Writ Calculator
 Share
The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a supported browser.Dismiss

 
View only
 
 
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
1
Alchemy Writ
Probabilities pulled from https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xssny2TRnFqCc2jS0QV3WIM67Dcvp5y9DfplF6s2xnk/edit?usp=sharing
CostValueProfit
2
NeededProbabilityValue6162,1721,556
3
3x Nirnroot0.72783560.5568182
4
3x Lorkhan's Tears0.283911.07954545
5
Essence of Health0.2530.257.5625Blue EntolomaWater HyacinthLorkhan's Tears
6
Essence of Magicka0.2677.7520.32102273Lady's SmockBuglossLorkhan's Tears
7
Essence of Stamina0.2234.257.394886364Blessed ThistleDragonthornLorkhan's Tears
8
Essence of Ravage Health0.2634.258.951704545Emetic RussulaBlessed ThistleLorkhan's Tears
9
Essence of Ravage Magicka0.0021.750Blue EntolomaWhite CapLorkhan's Tears
10
Essence of Ravage Stamina0.0117.750.2017045455Imp StoolFleshfly LarvaLorkhan's Tears
11
12
Rewards
13
Gold1.00664664
Average of any given flower from survey (90% chance of 4, 10% chance of 8 from cp passive)
Possible survey Flowers
All Possible Reagents
Reagent Price
Reagent Probability
Reagent Expected Value
14
Survey0.084,452367.17525775.333333333Blessed Thistle64Beetle Scuttle9800
15
3 random reagents x21.00627626.8724654Bugloss77Blessed Thistle640.052356020943.35078534
16
3 Lorkhan's Tears1.003939Columbine280Blue Entoloma420.078947368423.315789474
17
3 Alkahest1.0066Corn Flower280Bugloss770.037234042552.867021277
18
Writ0.361,300469.0721649Dragonthorn60Butterfly Wing710.016129032261.14516129
19
Lady's Smock221Columbine2800.0380434782610.65217391
20
Mountain Flower
76Corn Flower2800.0384615384610.76923077
21
Wormwood55Dragonthorn600.12777777787.666666667
22
Emetic Russula6000
23
Fleshfly Larva160.028409090910.4545454545
24
Imp Stool420.045977011491.931034483
25
Lady's Smock2210.0581395348812.84883721
26
Luminous Russula
5500
27
Mountain Flower
760.041666666673.166666667
28
Mudcrab Chitin1800
29
Namira's Rot1340.060975609768.170731707
30
Nightshade520.043209876542.24691358
31
Nirnroot2610.062516.3125
32
Scrib Jelly580.050632911392.936708861
33
Spider Egg140.06410256410.8974358974
34
Stinkhorn560.038961038962.181818182
35
Torchbug Thorax
6800
36
Violet Coprinus410.033333333331.366666667
37
Water Hyacinth660.094594594596.243243243
38
White Cap320.054794520551.753424658
39
Wormwood550.076388888894.201388889
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
Loading...
 
 
 
Alchemy Writ
Provisioning Writ
Enchanting Writ
Woodworking Writ
Clothing Writ
Blacksmithing Writ
Prices