© StartupBros LLC
|Last Updated: 6/6/2018|
Amazon FBA Product Planner
The main problem new sellers have is too much information...
|This workbook is specifically made for members of my E-Commerce Empire Training Program|
Too much information leads to confusion and a lack of confidence - preventing most new sellers from ever getting started.
Already a member?
|Access Member's Area →|
This workbook is the cure. The goal is simple…
Not a member yet?
|Free Video Tutorial →|
• Ignore all the BS that doesn’t matter, and focus your energy on what actually counts
|Click on FILE -> MAKE A COPY to create your own private version of this workbook|
• Allow you to compare products against each other and find the best opportunities
• Stop second guessing yourself and confidently launch products you KNOW will work
Each spreadsheet in this workbook is numbered in the order I recommend for you. Here’s how you can use it…
1) Your looking at Spreadsheet #1 right now, which explains how everything works :)
2) Spreadsheet #2 allows you to understand the fundamental basics of product research & selection, and also
give you many different methods to identify potential winning products to add into your research
3) Spreadsheet #3 will allow you visualize the Margin/ROI on the first 4 orders with any given product. You can
compare many products against each other and precisely identify the best product to launch in your situation.
4) Spreadsheet #4 allows you to take your best products and lay them out into a logical launch order to maximize
the success of your rollout.
Remember that this workbook is USELESS if you don’t move forward and keep taking action! You should use this workbook to
compare products against each other, but never forget that your ultimate goal is to ORDER and SELL some PRODUCTS!
All that’s left now - is for you to go ahead and get started :)
Best of luck (and let us know if you need any help),
|Will||If the MAKE A COPY button is greyed out, then you need to log into a Google Account first|
|HINT: Use the TABS below to NAVIGATE spreadsheets →|