|Purpose||This model exists to compare and identify the optimal build and stat allocation for Annihilation Marauders & Watchman Sentinels. While this model is publically available, you will need to create a copy in order to make changes to it, including adjusting the gear. Essentially, the model utilizes player selected gear to provide a DPS estimate. Users of this model can quickly compare builds to see which results in the highest DPS. The rotation used to calculate the expected DPS is fixed; the rotation was developped via theoretical and heuristic methods.|
Known Issues &
Areas to Improve
|• Generally, I have the most confidence in Green-highlighted tabs and the least confidence in Red-highlighted tabs.|
• Relics are currently broken
• Several 4.0 buffs are not modeled like increased damage after Annihilate or increased damage to Vicious Slash from Swift Demise as well as the benefirs of Set Bonuses.
• Does not model missed DoT applications so conclusions are potentially invalid when using less than 100% Accuracy.
• Develop better Berserk/Zen use number, it may be slightly overstated for dummy parses, but understated for real combat.
• Does not incorporate any +X% damage such as Weaponmaster's buff, Bloodthirst | Inspiration, or Adrenals; these are additive bonuses and should not affect gearing.
|Several as I get more elder game gear. I expect to have everything completed by the end of October.|
Explanation of Tabs
|Character's Gear||Displays expected DPS, Summary Stats and composition of total damage based on the user-specified input fields. You should only update the yellow fields on this sheet.|
|Stat Calculations||Tabulates the effective stats based on one's specified gear.|
|Ability Damage Calculation||Calculates the expected damage of a single use of the ability. It goes step-by-step building each damage component along the way. As a result it is lengthy and may be confusing. Still, I have done it this to provide transparency on my calcuations|
|4.0 Rotation||Details GCD by GCD the rotation used in this model. This rotation is close to ideal.|
|Aggregated Rotation||Summarizes the abilities used as well as adjusts for Relics & Berserk | Zen.|
|Resource Procs||Details the expected resource generation from our two procs to validate that the prescribed rotation works.|
|Berserk/Zen Adjustment||Estimates the incremental benefit of using Berserk/Zen to make 6 ticks of your DoTs critically hit.|
|Gear Tables||Lists the acceptable inputs for Character Gear is listed here. The sheet will be updated as new tiers of gear are released.|
|DPS Benefit of Relics||Calculates the DPS benefit of proc relics, which is necessary as the benefit occurs at random intervals in your rotations.|
|Relic Tables||Includes tables used to calculate the relic benefits as well as some assumptions.|