|Read about the ultimate website launch checklist.||Interested in Telepathy's services? Contact us!|
|Website Launch Checklist||Action Items|
|- This is a starting kit for a kick-ass website.|
- Strike through, delete, or remove any unnecessary items.
- Add new items that pertain to your businss or project.
- Read the blog posts associated to topics that interest you.
- Try arranging items in loose chronological order to help you feel confident about forward progress.
|- Don't be fooled, this list won't get people to do things on it's own.|
- Action items are a tool to help you make sure people understand their specific responsibilities.
- These probably get tracked in all kinds of places: email, post-its, your head. Transfer here whenever possible to prevent confusion among your team.
|Responsibilities Matrix||Quality Assurance|
|- Use a matrix to find clarity about roles and responsibilities. Who's really involved?|
- Fill this as you can as quickly as you can at first blush. Put a ? in the touble spots.
- Highlight areas of concern, and be sure to have a meaningful discussion to close out issues.
- Specific tasks and dates get tracked elsewhere, for now just get the steps of the process laid out.
|- QA is an exciting but stressful time.|
- Write it down. Take pictures. Accept that bugs will happen.
- Nominate a 'triage' point person to keep this list organized.
- Close out duplicate tickets ASAP.
- Stay on top of priorities.
|Risk Register||On-Call Sheet and More...|
|- Effective and conscientious risk management is essential to project success.|
- Use a risk register to record the things people say to you after the meeting is over.
- Communicating risks is one of the best ways to avoid them (or mitigate, transfer, or accept!)
|- What else should be included in the Ultimate Website Launch Checklist?|
|We also have a great product development platform - visit us at filament.io||Now hiring amazing people - check us out at dtelepathy.com/careers|