PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB ACCOUNTS
 Share
The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a supported browser.Dismiss

 
View only
 
 
Still loading...
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZAA
1
TeamOwnershipTurnover, £mGate and Matchday income, £mTV and Broadcasting, £mMerchandising, £mSponsorship and advertisingCorporate Hospitality, £mCommercial, £mFootball activities, £mPlayer Trading, £mHotel, £mRetail, £mProperty Development, £mOther income, £mWage Bill, £mWages as Proportion of Turnover (%)Loss before Tax, £mProfit before Tax, £mBorrowings, £mNet Debt, £mInterest payable, £mHighest paid director, £mMoney put in by owners, £mCurrent stateOutlookNotes
2
ArsenalKroenke
Sports Enterprises UK (registered in Delaware, owned by US resident
Stan Kroenke): 62%
Red
and White Securities Limited (registered in Jersey, owned by Russian
resident Alisher Usmanov and Farhad Moshiri)
2569385330.71330124481598151.7 - Ivan GazidisAccounts for the year to May 31 2011
3
Aston VillaOwned by Randy Lerner, via Reform Acquisitions LLC,
a USA company
9221541783905411460.25 - unnamed directorAccounts for the year to May 31 2011
4
Birmingham CityOwned by Birmingham International Holdings, incorporated in the Cayman Islands56742738680.11610.725 - Karren BradyAccounts for the 10 months to June 30 2010. Accounts for 2011 were due on December 31 and are now overdue.

Note: Karren Brady, £725,000 (£26,000 for one month,
£699,000 payoff for leaving after the Carson Yeung-led takeover)


5
Blackburn RoversOwned by Venkateshwara Hatcheries (Venky’s) of Pune, in India586429508619260.70.291 - UnnamedAccounts for the year to June 30 2011
6
Blackpool76.3% owned by Owen Oyston, 20% by Valery Belokon522548214.30.08111Accounts for the year to May 31 2011
7
Bolton Wanderers95% owned by Edwin Davies, resident in the Isle of Man, a tax haven, via his private trust, Fildraw, registered in Bermuda. 68945242756822611050.560 - UnnamedAccounts for the year to June 30 2011
8
ChelseaWholly owned by Roman Abramovich, registered at Companies House as a Russian resident. 222120.620191908668920.80.917 - UnnamedYesAccounts for the year to June 30 2011
9
EvertonShares in the Everton Football Club Company Limited are owned by: Bill Kenwright: 25% Jon Woods: 19% Robert Earl (resident of Florida): 23%8217531258715454No directors were paidNoAccounts for the year to May 31 2011
10
FulhamOwned by Mafco Holdings Limited, a Bermuda (tax haven) company, which is owned by Mohamed Al Fayed and his family771251410587551900.60.656 - UnnamedYesAccounts for the year to June 30 2011
11
LiverpoolFenway Sports Group, registered in the USA, of which John W Henry is the principal shareholder. 18441657713573496530.713 - UnnamedYesAccounts for the year to July 31 2011
12
Manchester CityWholly owned by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, via the Abu Dhabi United Group, registered in the United Arab Emirates1532069651741141974352.2 - Garry CookYesAccounts for the year to May 31 2011

13
Manchester UnitedOwned by Malcolm Glazer and his family via Red Football Limited Parnership and Red Football General Partner Inc, both registered in the low tax State of Nevada, USA. 3311091191031534612308502 - UnnamedNoAccounts for Red Football Shareholder Ltd, the largest
parent company in the Glazers' structure for owning United, for the year to
June 30 2011
14
Newcastle UnitedMike Ashley owns Newcastle United via his company, MASH Holdings Limited.892448165460331300.20.211 - UnnamedYesAccounts for the year to June 30 2011
15
Stoke CityOwned by bet365 Group, the online gambling company controlled by Denise Coates, daughter of chairman, Peter, and family6747706000.589 - UnnamedYesAccounts for the year to May 31 2011
16
SunderlandOwned by Ellis Short via Drumaville, a company registered in Jersey791248810617787720.932 - UnnamedYesAccounts for the year to July 31 2011
17
Tottenham HotspurEnic International Limited, registered in the Bahamas, owns 85% of Spurs. Joe Lewis, resident in the Bahamas, has the controlling, 70.6% ownership of Enic, with chairman Daniel Levy and family owning the other 29.4%1632054103293991560.45761.8 - Daniel LevyYesAccounts for the year to June 30 2011
18
West Bromwich AlbionMajority owned by the chairman, Jeremy Peace598432737639200.955 - UnnamedNoAccounts for the year to June 30 2010
19
West Ham UnitedOwned 61% by David Sullivan and David Gold (30.6% each), 35% by Straumur, the Icelandic investment bank 8119461245669194530.282 - UnnamedYesAccounts for the year to May 31 2011
20
Wigan AthleticOwned by Dave Whelan and family, registered in the UK.5140787211Not statedYesAccounts for the year to May 31 2011
21
Wolverhampton WanderersUltimately owned by Steve Morgan's company Bridgemere Investments, registered in Guernsey641044553859201.2 - UnnamedMorgan invested £30m in shares in August 2007Accounts for the year to May 31 2011

Nil net debt - had £25m cash in the
bank
22
Loading...
 
 
 
CLUB ACCOUNTS 10-11
CLUB ACCOUNTS 09-10