|Brackets Powered by|
|NCHBC Bracket Page||NCHBC Instagram|
|Event Page||NCHBC Twitter|
|Feedback Form||NCHBC Facebook|
|Game Time Change Request Form||Link of Registered Coaches|
|Coach's Page||Link of Registered Players|
|Facility Addresses- CLICK HERE|
|Facility Capacity Restrictions|
|Fieldhouse- 40 Spectators per team (NOT including players and coaches) |
Clubhouse- 40 Spectators per team (NOT including players and coaches)
Glendale High School- 200 per team (including players and coaches)
Parkview High School- 300 per team (including players and coaches)
Kickapoo High School- 400 per team (including players and coaches)
Baptist Bible College (BBC)- 800 per team (including players and coaches)
417 Athletics & Strafford Sportscenter- No Capacity Restriction. (Masks are mandatory, but enforced by each of these 2 facilities differently. Lack of Capacity Restrictions because they are located outside city limits.)
|Return to Bracket Index|
|Required for attendence: 2021 COVID-19 Liability Release|
|2021 Nationals COVID-19 Restrictions|
|ALL BRACKETS ARE IN DRAFT MODE UNTIL SUNDAY 11PM|
|Please Note: We will do our best to note (in the brackets) any changes that are made after brackets have been made final. Also if any changes are made less than 24 hours before the game, we will do our best to contact coaches involved in the change. That being said, it is still your responsibility to double check brackets online before heading to a gym.|
|Important Game Info BELOW including:|
|Home/Away Team Responsibilities, Time Outs, NCHBC Policy on Referees, Basketball Size, Ejection Policy, Pre-game Prayer and Scripture Reading|
|Specific COVID-19 Nationals Restrictions|
|1. Do NOT enter the facility or attend event if you are sick or exhibiting symptoms, or have been exposed or have close contact with someone who tested positive of COVID-19 within 10 days prior to tournament. Close contact is defined by CDC as someone who was within 6 feet of an infected person for a cumulative total of 15 minutes. |
2. Masks are required for everyone 11 & older at all times. Staff or Security will escort those not wearing masks out of the building. Proper mask use is key here, cover nose and mouth.
3. Athletes and Coaches can take masks off when at the court actively playing or coaching. The Health Department specifically asked us to have all coaches and athletes on the bench to wear masks if they are able.
4. Players & Coaches, should enter the building no more than 30 minutes prior to their scheduled game time. The 20-30 fans that will be watching this game need to wait until a coach notifies them that warm-ups have begun, before entering. This is to allow time to clear the stands from the previous game and stay under facility capacity.
5. After your game, teams and fans must immediately leave the facility until their next game.
6. In order to maintain proper 6 ft social distancing the Health Department has recommended facility restrictions. Most facilities will have spectator limits as facilities are at limited capacity. Children 5 and under will need to be counted when it comes to capacity limits.
7. Please try to social distance when seating in bleachers. Families can sit together but everyone else please try to sit 6ft away from people.
8. Fans of the same programs/clubs must sit together away from opposing fans if possible. Example: Home fans sit with Home fan & Away fans sit with Away fans.
9. Teams will NOT be allowed to meet/congregate in the hallways/cafe after a game.
10. All athletes and coaches must be registered and Coaches must have rosters so that contact tracing can be done if the Health Department asks.
11. It is recommended no one over 65 or people with Pre-existing health conditions enter
12. There will be no Water Fountains available for use. Bring your own Water bottle.
13. The scoreboard operator and the official bookkeeper both need to be counted in the capacity limits. There should not be any more than 3 people at the scoretable. Each representative from each team must sit on the end of the table where their team's bench is.
14. There will be hand sanitizer for use at the scoretable of each court.
|A KEY part of NCHBC is our immediate score updates to brackets. In order for this to happen coaches (or whomever they appoint) |
MUST report the game scores right after the game is over.
REPORT SCORES by Text to (405) 254-8345 (this is an online text number & cannot receive calls)
PLEASE you this format when Texting scores:
1. Gender w/ Age and then BRACKET Title (ex. Boys 16u D1 3A)
2. Team name w/ score vs Team name w/ score
Example: Boys16u D1 3A San Juan Rams 66 vs HECHA 59
Everyday we have 170-190 games playing, so the bracket title (think of it as your street address) is KEY.
It makes finding your game and recording the scores quickly possible.
As soon as your game is over:
1. Text scores
2. Clear the scoreboard
3. Set 6 minutes on the clock for the next team's warm up.
|Home Team: Top of the Brack or is listed first.|
|Wears a light color uniforms
Provides the game ball
Responsible for the official book
Reads Bible verse in pre-game circle w/ both teams
Text in scores after game
|Away Team: Bottom of the Bracket or is listed second.|
|Wears a dark color uniforms|
Responsible for the official clock/scoreboard
Leads pregame circle prayer w/ both teams
Text in scores after game
|Responsible for providing your own warm-up basketballs.|
Meet in the middle of court before each game for a prayer and Bible verse.
Have hand sanitizer for players to use when entering and leaving the game.
Bring both uniforms in the event that your opponent has an unforeseen issue.
|Their rulings during a game are final. The NCHBC will not |
overrule an official decision during or after a game.
Coaches, players, fans, parents are not to approach refs after the game.