ECS PCO Expense Report
|When incurring ECS PCO related expenses, please follow these guidelines:|
• Get approval for all expenses in advance by Committee Chair.
• Exercise discretion and good judgment with respect to those expenses.
• Be cost conscious and spend money as carefully and judiciously as the individual would spend his or her own funds.
• Report expenses, supported by required documentation, as they were actually spent.
Expenses will not be reimbursed unless the individual requesting reimbursement submits a completed Expense Report. The Expense Report, which shall be submitted at least 60 days of the completion of the event must include:
• The individual’s name, address, email and phone number
• The date and purpose of the event, including a short description.
• An itemized list of all expenses for which reimbursement is requested.
• Receipts (copies are acceptable) are required for all expenditures billed directly to ECS’s PCO.
• When a receipt also includes personal items, please ensure that the receipt clearly identifies PCO expenses that require reimbursement by highlighting or circling them.
• Submit expense reports and receipts to PCO Treasurer via email (email@example.com), or to the PCO Upper School mailbox, bring in person or mail to: ECS 829 Milton Street Pgh., Pa. 15218 Attention: PCO Treasurer.
• Checks will be mailed within 7-10 days.
|Where should your check be mailed to? HOME ADDRESS or UPPER SCHOOL PCO MAILBOX|
|City, State, Zip|