|***Please arrive at your location by 7AM**||**At least 2 people per regular shift, 3 people per set up/clean up shift**||We will be accepting cash and Venmo (@ucsdcirclek). |
If another payment method is preferred, please contact us on Facebook or email us at email@example.com.
1) Go to http://circlekmball.com
2) Click "MENU" at the top-left corner and select "Ticketing."
3) Complete the Ticket Purchase Form.
4) Make the payment either through Venmo or cash.
5) Check your email inbox for a confirmation email after the payment has been made.
- General Admission
- VIP-only line to enter Masquerade Ball
- VIP-only line for coat check (get in and out fast!)
- Extra voucher for raffle tickets or casino tables
- Access to VIP exclusive flipbook photobooth
- Access to Mythbusters Exhibit
(More may be added to this list later)
|Only two orgs can write on each side, so BE ON TIME.|
Be mindful that some halls are larger than others, and therefore take more time.
After you have completed your location, bold your name in the sheet. Also, please draw the storybook like the example below.
- Are you interested in attending Masquerade Ball?
- Have you heard of MBall?
**What is Masquerade Ball? Masquerade Ball is an annual charity event held by UCSD Circle K in which 100% of our profits go towards Feeding America. This year, our event is located at the Fleet Science Center in Balboa Park. We will be having a DJ, photobooths, arts & crafts, and more!
**What is Feeding America? Feeding America is a nonprofit charity organization mission whose mission is to provide basic food needs to America’s hungry and partnering with other organizations in raising awareness and providing financial support to those in need. (Learn more at http://www.feedingamerica.org/)
**What is Circle K? I hope you know this...
**Tickets: Presale $35 | Regular $40 | VIP $50
- Highlight VIP Perks
- No backpack, food or drink on the table, use the block! Hang out/eat by the block if you not volunteering (avoid overcrowding the table)
- Don't repeat everything up there, add your own flair/experience
- Remember to smile and always be kind and courteous!
- Introduce yourself, shake their hands, and learn their names.
- Make sure to tell them to like our Facebook page @ucsdcki.mball
- Ask if they would like to be invited to our Facebook event page. If they say yes, invite them right then and there.
- Let them know that if they have any questions, they can message us on Facebook.
- Regardless of whether they accept your invite or not, THANK THEM FOR THEIR TIME!
- If anything happens during tabling that is worth noting such as "Tabling cancelled due to rain," or someone suggested a really cool idea, please indicate this in the "Notes" section at the bottom of each spreadsheet.
|[draw an open book]|
UCSD Circle K invites you to
The 21st Annual
November 17th, 8 PM - 12 AM
at Fleet Science Center, Balboa Park
Profits benefit Feeding America
$35 Presale | $50 VIP
Each group will be given 15 posters to be posted in their respective areas (i.e Marshall, PC, etc).
Try to put posters in places that are easily in sight, such as bulletin boards, res life office, lounges, etc.
Try to hit up every corner!
Be sure to ask your respective colleges for approval when posting posters, i.e Res Life and ask them where the best places to post are!
You can only use BLUE TAPE when posting up posters anywhere, so be sure to ask for a roll if you do not already have one.
|Things to bring to tabling|
- CKI Sign
- Masquerade Ball Banner
- Table Cloth
- Sign-in Sheet (for volunteers)
- Cash envelope (only board and committe)
- Change (For cash purchases)
- Purchase List (Cash/Venmo)