|Welcome to Ringwood School PTA's volunteers sheet. Please volunteer by adding your name in the white cells. If you then find you are unable to make it, please make it your responsibility to find an alternative volunteer! Any issues updating the spreadsheet, please contact Jo Brooks via email on: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your support :-)|
|Christmas Concerts, Tues-Thurs 19-21Dec 2017|
|Details - As is customary for School Concerts, the PTA will run a bar. For the Christmas concerts stollen and other festive cakes, as well as mulled wine, are also provided (free of charge) prior to the concert, with regular refreshments (wine, beer, soft drinks, water) sold in the interval. We need people to arrive a good hour before the start of the concert, because there is a lot of setup needed and audience start to arrive a good 30min prior to the concert.|
Note the RSAF (Ringwood School Arts Foundation) do a raffle and sell icecreams during the interval.
PTA involvement is to:
+ Shop in advance for drinks (mulled wine, non-alcholic mulled drink, stollen/festive nibbles, soft drinks, bar drinks)
+ Cash float will be required
+ Each evening:
- (setup) Arrive and set up in school cafeteria area (Ensure fridges are on, Warm up the mulled wine, Put tablecloths on serving tables, Lay out glasses, Chill drinks in fridges, Cut up stollen for handing out, PostIt&Pen for Interval drinks, Prepare cash float)
- (prior to concert starting) Serve refreshments as guests arrive (mulled wine, non-alcoholic mulled drink and stollen/nibbles are free of charge; some regular bar/soft drinks may also be purchased at this time); Take details and payment for any pre-ordered interval drinks.
- (during first half of concert...) Wash up glasses, Tidy away the mulling kit, Restack fridges for cold drinks, Prepare any pre-paid interval drinks and lay out on trays along serving counters for audience to collect (there's likely to also be a bit of waiting around, perhaps help RMDS fold up raffle tickets!)
- (during interval...) Serve drinks which audience will pay for
- (during 2nd half of concert...) Wash up glasses, Tidy away everything, Store cash float safely in cupboard, Make a note of any dangerously low provisions and let the 'shopper' know if more purchases are needed
We need 3 to 4 people per night.
Suggested dress code of 'Black skirt/trousers and black or white top' (so as to look like waiters).
Please note: If you have tickets to actually see the concert, please don't volunteer to do refreshments on the same evening - there's a lot of prep and clearup work which takes place during both the 1st and 2nd halves of the concert, and it's not practical to be darting in and out of the performance!
|PTA member name||Contact number|
|Shopping prior to the Christmas concerts|
|Tues 19 December, 18h00-21h00|
|Hugh Patonemail@example.com||07905 743153|
|Nic Harlingfirstname.lastname@example.org||07713 866673|
|Wed 20 December, 18h00-21h00|
|Jo Brooksemail@example.com||07876 390852|
|Thur 21 December, 18h00-21h00|
|Cathie Purnellfirstname.lastname@example.org||07773 2570631|