What steps do you take to make a PB&J sandwich?
1. Requirements: working arm(s), eye(s), brain, illuminated room, knives (2), plate, 2 pieces of sliced bread, peanut butter jar (open-able) with peanut butter inside, jam jar (open-able) with jam inside
2. Lift 2 slices of bread out of bread packet and place face up on plate, side by side.
3. Open peanut butter jar by lifting and holding in left hand and twisting the lid with the right hand in a clockwise direction.
4. Place lid down carefully on counter, keep jar in left hand.
5. Lift knife with right hand, ensure to hold the blunt end, not the sharp end. If you feel pain or see blood, put knife down.
6. Scrape small amount of peanut butter from the jar using knife.
7. Put peanut butter jar down.
8. Spread peanut butter on left hand slice of bread, you may do this with bread still on plate or, if you prefer, you may lift and hold the bread in your left hand.
9. Place peanut buttered bread down with buttered face up on plate if you lifted it previously in step 8.
10. Put knife down.
11. Open jam jar by lifting and holding in left hand and twisting the lid with the right hand in a clockwise direction.
12. Place lid down carefully on counter, keep jar in left hand.
13. If you have a moral, ethical, food allergy or hygiene reason not to reuse the same knife, lift the clean knife. Otherwise lift any knife, by the blunt end again.
14. Scrape small amount of jam from the jar using knife.
15. Put jar down.
16. Spread jam on right hand slice of bread (the one without peanut butter), you may do this with bread still on plate or, if you prefer, you may lift and hold the bread in your left hand.
17. Place jammed bread down with jammed face up on plate if you lifted it previously in step 16.
18. Place all jars and knifes down.
19. Lift one piece of bread and rotate it 180 degrees on its z axis so that the buttered/jammed surface is facing down.
20. Place the rotated piece of bread down on the other piece with aligned edges.
21. Lift knife and cut and diagonal slice from one corner to the furthest corner, ensuring to cleanly cut all the way through.
22. Put knife down.
23. Close jar by putting lids back on (x 2)
24. Sandwich is complete.
Go to the cabinet.
Grab the Peanut Butter (preferably all natural, I like "Once Again" PB)
Then head over to the fridge and grab the all natural strawberries preserves.
Get a knife
Now, head over to the breadbox and grab the white bread.
Open the bag and grab two slices.
Then put the first slice on the plate.
Open the Peanut Butter Jar and place a knife in the jar and scoop up a huge area of PB.
Slather that PB on the bread. Get a solid 3-4 cm's of PB on all parts.
Wipe off the knife on the jar.
Repeat the process with the other piece of bread - using the preserves.
Keep the preserve limit to about 1 cm.
Now, place both slices together, alligning the tops and bottoms.
1. Open the cupboard and grab the bread, jam, and peanut butter
2. Place items on the counter
3. Grab a knife from the cutlery drawer
4. place knife on the counter
5. Grab a plate from the cupboard
6. place the plate on the counter
7. open the bread and place on the counter face up
8. dip your knife in the peanut butter
9. bring knife to bread and spread on the bread
10. put knife in the jam
11. bring knife to bread and spread on the bread
12. put both sides of the bread together
13. cut the sammie
Fetch JIFF Cunchy peanut butter from the shelf. Fetch mom's home made strawberry freezer jam from the fridge. Fetch mom's home made sour dough loaf from bread bin. Remove bread from bag. Slice two 1.5 cm thick slices using a serrated knife. Using a knife, spread two tablespoons of peanut butter on slice A. Lick the knife clean. Using same knife spread 1 tablespoon jam on slice A. Lick the knife clean. Place slice b on slice A. Eat with pleasure.
Start with materials out on counter.
Grab bag of bread.
Stick hand in bag
Grab two pieces of bread
Take hand and bread out of bag
Place bread slices on plate
Places slices next to each other on plate
Grab top of jam jar
Twist and hold top of jam jar
Twist until you hear pop open top
When you hear pop lift jar top and set on counter
Grab knife on handle
Put sharp end of knife into jam jar and scoop out 2tablespoons of jam
Guide jam out of jar to bread
1. Put one piece of bread on the breadboard
2. Take a knife from the drawer
3. Take a jar of PB from the press
4. Open the jar
5. Put knife in jar and scrape out some PB
6. Spread on the bread
7. Take out jam
8. repeat steps 4-6
|7/16/2015 14:17:15||Open cabinet door|
Pick bread up
Place bread on counter
Pick PB up
Place PB on Counter
Pick J up
Place J on counter
pick up knife
place knife on counter
close the drawer
pick up bag