Tilter Towers Research
 Share
The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a supported browser.Dismiss

View only
 
 
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZAAABACAD
1
Game #Bus DirectionBus Over TT?
# Landed in TT
# Left in TT when 50 Total Players Left
% Remaining in TT when 50 Total Players Left
# Left in TT when 35 Total Players Left
% Remaining in TT when 35 Total Players Left
SAMPLED AT INITIAL DROP, AND WHEN 50 PLAYERS REMAINEDAverage Survival % When Flying Over TTExplanation
2
1A4 - J8y27933.33333333n/a40.72008185When 50% of all players remained, on average ~41% of those in Tilted Towers remained -- Odds of survival are ~9% Less than those who land elsewhere
3
2E1 - E10y17741.17647059635.29411765
4
3J1 - B10y12541.66666667n/a
Average Survival % When NOT Flying Over TT
Explanation
5
4F10 - H1n7457.14285714228.5714285756.8019943When 50% of all players remained, on average ~56% of those in Tilted Towers remained -- Odds of survival are ~7% Greater than those who land elsewhere
6
5A7 - J7y17952.94117647n/a
7
6F10 - G1n12650433.33333333Average Survival %Explanation
8
7J7 - A1y16956.25n/a48.76103808When 50% of all players remained, on average ~49% of those in Tilted Towers remained
9
8G1 - F10n18738.88888889n/a
10
9A4 - J4y26726.92307692519.23076923
% Change from Average Survival Chances
Explanation
11
10J7 - A4y19842.10526316736.84210526-1.238961922This is the change in odds for survival of players landing in Tilted Towers vs. all other players, when 50 total players remained.
12
11J5 - A7y23939.13043478n/a
13
12J10 - D1n131076.92307692n/a
14
13A6 - J2y361438.88888889n/aSAMPLED AT INITIAL DROP, AND WHEN 35 PLAYERS REMAINEDAverage Survival % When Flying Over TTExplanation
15
14J2 - A9y12650n/a27.55202157When 35% of all players remained, on average ~28% of those in Tilted Towers remained -- Odds of survival are ~7% Less than those who land elsewhere
16
15F10 - H1n12975n/a
17
16G1 - C10y13753.84615385753.84615385
Average Survival % When NOT Flying Over TT
Explanation
18
17A3 - H10y241250n/a27.04517705When 35% of all players remained, on average ~27% of those in Tilted Towers remained -- Odds of survival are ~8% Less than those who land elsewhere
19
18E10 - I1n14642.85714286n/a
20
19G1 - D10y18738.88888889n/aAverage Survival %Explanation
21
20A9 - J1y301136.66666667n/a27.29859931When 35% of all players remained, on average ~27% of those in Tilted Towers remained
22
21A6 - J7y31619.35483871516.12903226
23
22A7 - J6y26934.61538462830.76923077
% Change from Average Survival Chances
Explanation
24
23A7 - J6y26830.76923077311.53846154-2.701400694This is the change in odds for survival of players landing in Tilted Towers vs. all other players, when 35 total players remained.
25
24A9 - J5y25624520
26
25J4 - A6y16956.25318.75
27
26J7 - A6y12541.66666667541.66666667
28
27J3 - A7y12650650
29
28B10 - J1y16743.7516.25
30
29A6 - J8y17847.05882353529.41176471
31
30A10 - J2y25728416
32
ADDED:5722331318.09393
33
AVERAGE:19813%
34
AVERAGE Y:21
35
AVERAGE N:13
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
Loading...