|Welcome to the Bloodborne Build Planner!||Contact Info|
|This spreadsheet is designed to help you plan your builds in Bloodborne. While it's currently unfinished, it already has many features to help you navigate the complicated stat system of Bloodborne to create the best characters possible.|
If you have any suggestions or want to report a bug, you can contact me using the following methods.
The closer it is to the top, the more likely I am to respond quickly.
Message me on Discord: Juli#8999
Message me on Reddit: /u/TalentedJuli
|At the bottom of your browser, you should see a list of worksheets to select from (Introduction, Character Sheet, etc.)|
DM or @ me on Twitter: @TalentedJuli
Send me a message on PSN: TalentedJuli
|Each sheet has its own set of instructions specific to that sheet. The instructions are hidden be default. To access them, unhide the first columns of the sheet:|
|"Character Sheet" is the main sheet that you will be using. It includes all of your character's basic stats that you would see on your in-game character sheet.|
|Additional sheets serve auxiliary purposes.|
|Sheets labeled as data sheets (e.g. Stat Data, Origin Data, etc.) store data that is referenced by other sheets. While you're free to peruse them, they are not intended to be understandable, and their layout reflects that. Do not edit the information in Data sheets!|
|— v0.02: 03/07/16. First official release.|
|— v0.02b: Fixed a bug that caused heavy gems to increase Skill scaling of visceral attacks.|
|— v0.02c: Added attack notation key to Character Sheet instructions for the Weapons section.|
| — v0.03: 12/4/16.|
• The "Suggested" field in Character Sheet will now list all optimal origins via a drop-down
• Added instructions on how the damage simulator in Character Sheet works.
• Added clarification to attack notation key notation in the Character Sheet instructions.
• Fixed a bug that caused some weapons to erroneously list t.R1 through  as part of their
• Fixed a bug that caused the Beast's Embrace oath rune to not change the Beast Claw moveset.
• Fixed a bug that caused fire damage to not show up in the Character Sheet's damage simulator.
• Fixed a bug that caused Boom Hammer's ut.L1 to not display unmitigated fire damage.
• Fixed a bug that caused Tonitrus's ut.L1 to display an incorrect value for its unimitigated bolt
• Fixed a bug that caused Tonitrus and Logarius Wheel's unmitigated damage to be displayed
incorrectly when transformed.
• Fixed a bug that caused Bloodletter to list arcane damage under the Displayed Damage field.
• Fixed a bug that caused Kirkhammer and Ludwig's ut.L1 attacks to listed as standard physical
• Fixed a bug that caused Rifle Spear's L2 to display incorrect unmitigated damage.
| — v0.04: 09/20/17.|
• Corrected rally potential values on transformed Burial Blade.
• Added wear rate to Secret Stats! (Wear rate is the number of hits required for your
weapon to lose 1 durablity)
• Added Lethal, Finestrike, Dense, Kinhunter, Beasthunter, Pulsing, Murky, Dirty,
Striking, Fool's, and Poorman's gem effects.
• Technically I added Radiant, too, but stamina costs are not yet implemented in any way.
• Added curses.
• Added miscellaneous stats to weapons.
| — Plans for the future (no particular order).|
• Add a glossary that defines some of the terms used, as well as matching gem names to effects.
• Add a beastiary with full stats of enemies. Allow selection of an enemy from dropdown menu for
damage simulation on Character Sheet.
• Fix HMLS' interaction with flat arc gems without somehow breaking the entire spreadsheet.
I hate this weapon so much, y'all.
• Add a separate damage sheet that shows the values of every one of a given weapon's attacks'
unmitigated damage at once.
• Implement minimum requirements for weapons.
• Add values for "Displayed Damage" on Left Hand Weapons.