|Thanks for your interest in Theatre Think Tank!|
|Theatre Think Tank (TTT) is meant to be a casual space to explore new creative ventures. Think of it like WOMP but for performance art! TTT is created and hosted by the Theatre Department Student Representatives and The Hepburn Zoo.|
|The next TTT will be held Friday December 3 at 6pm in the Hepburn Zoo.|
|How it works for performers:|
1. You sign up below to reserve 5-10 minutes of performance time
2. You show up to the Hepburn Zoo with your team at 5:30pm on 12/3
3. We provide the space, crowd management, and basic light cues. You bring the rest!
|There are a few rules....|
1. All kinds of performance are welcome: scenes and monologues, dance, spoken word, improv, anything you can think of!
2. Each performance must not exceed 10 minutes
3. A maximum of 12 groups can sign up in advance (six 5 minute slots, six 10 minute slots). If there is extra time we will open the floor to impromptu sign ups
4. Your order on the sign up list does not necessarily correlate to the order of your performance. Please show up at 5:30pm to go over the order.
5. Pieces should not require cleanup (no food fights, please) or cause damage to the space
6. Imperfection is encouraged
7. If you want/need collaborators, you need to find them yourself. Check out go/theadirectory/ to find actors and other helpers!
8. All ideas are welcome. However, discriminatory language or subject matter will not be tolerated.
9. Your idea/plan can change up until you go onstage!
10. If you no longer plan on performing, please remove yourself from the list.
|How it works for audience members:|
1. You show up to the Hepburn Zoo at 6:00pm on 12/3
2. You enjoy the show!
|Questions? Reach out to email@example.com|
|Sign up here!||Name||Pronouns||General idea of what you'll be doing||Collaborators (optional)|
|example entry:||Madison Middleton||They/Themfirstname.lastname@example.org||A staged reading of a short play I wrote! A standup comedy routine! An improvised modern dance! A drag performance!||Actors: Annabelle Iredale and Bella Costantino-Carrigan|