|October 21-23, 2021|
|Crossover & Brackets|
|Brackets Powered by|
|NCHVC Bracket Page||NCHVC Instagram|
|Event Page||NCHVC Livestream|
|Feedback Form||NCHVC Facebook|
|Head Coach Game Time Change Request Form||Link of Registered Coaches|
|Coach's Page||Link of Registered Players|
|• Event Ticket Sales: This year, we are moving 100% digital for our gate fees and using a ticket app for the gate. We are offering a Pre-Sale discount for event passes that expires on Friday, October 15th. After the deadline, the three-day Family Pass will increase to $70 & the 3-day Individual Pass will move to $20. Ticket Link: https://bit.ly/3oNopvY|
|Livestream 2021 Info-- Don't Miss the Action! Livestream, Replay, & Highlights! Watch all of the HomeSchool Volleyball Nationals October 21-23 Live & on Demand at BallerTV.com Every single court will be live streamed this year, so make sure everyone at home knows they will be able to watch their favorite teams! NCHVC 2021 Livestream Link: https://bit.ly/3iMhkYy|
|Facility Rules & Facility Addresses|
|New Century Fieldhouse, 551 New Century Parkway, New Century, KS 66031: |
(Labeled New Century FH in Brackets)
|•Masks are strongly recommended for those not actively competing in a sport.|
•No crockpots, party trays, or other mass servings of food allowed.
•No coolers in the building.
•Pets are not allowed unless they are a service dog.
•No Smoking or Vaping in the building.
•No blocking of exit doors, stairways, elevator, or walkways.
•We ask that everyone please stay off soccer field.
•No balls in lobby or upstairs.
•There are bleachers and chairs in the facility for viewing as well as a mezzanine above the courts.
•A few personal chairs per team may be brought in for more seating- if this becomes excessive and cluttered, they will be banned.
•Please limit team congregating as much as possible, and leave the building when not playing if weather permits. There is a patio on the north side of the building.
•There are activities happening in the Multi-Purpose room, so please do not block access to that room.
|Mavs KC Facility, 16501 W 116TH Street, Lenexa, KS 66219: |
(Labeled as Mavs KC in Brackets)
|•Facility will open at 7AM|
•NO OUTSIDE FOOD or DRINK will be permitted in the facility (Personal Water Bottles are allowed)
•No Coolers of Any Kind Permitted in the facility.
•A concession stand with great food and drinks will be available.
•No Ice will be available for beverages.
•No Grilling or Tents allowed outside
•No Outside Chairs Permitted (there will be about 50 chairs for seating provided)
•Parking is clearly marked on the map. Please do not park on the streets.
•At this time, Masks are optional and all spectators are allowed in the venue; however we will be abiding by Johnson Co. mandates regarding public health safety. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility should rules change
|•The NCHC has a strict policy that only the Head Coach may approach Tournament staff (directors, etc.) regarding issues or requests during the event. This will limit our staff to working with “only” 132 Individuals during Nationals.|
|•Additionally, any referee complaints are to be submitted via feedback form by the athletic director or head coach. >>>||Click Here|
|*Fans (anyone other than the head coach or AD) can submit any complaints, requests, or issues to our staff following the completion of Nationals.|
|NCHVC 2021 COVID-19 Policies -- Current, as of 10/15/2021|
|• Athletes, coaches, and fans should not come to the tournament if they are showing symptoms of COVID-19.|
• There will be no post-game handshakes after each game.
• Teams will not switch sides after each set.
• *NEW* Teams who are not playing are strongly encouraged to leave the facility.
- Teams will likely play at both facilities. Winners Brackets will mostly be at New Century FH. Currently, there are no mask mandates at either facility. New Century Fieldhouse, 551 New Century Parkway, New Century, KS 66031// Mavs KC, 16501 W 116TH Street, Lenexa, KS 66219
|ALL BRACKETS ARE IN DRAFT MODE UNTIL Wednesday 11PM|
|DOUBLE CHECK your opening pool assignments and brackets every evening before bed and when you wake up. Changes are always possible if you have not checked your opening pool assignments recently. Please do so at our Bracket Page.|
|Important Game Info BELOW including:|
|Home/Away Team Responsibilities,Basic Match Guidelines, Pool Play, Tie Breaker, Schedules, Warm-Up Protocol, Admissions, Uniform Guidelines, Pre-game Prayer and Scripture Reading|
|Team Refereeing Responsibilities|
|Pool Play & Bracket Play|
• The home team must supply a line judge and bookkeeper.
• The visiting team must supply a line judge, scoreboard operator, and Libero tracker.
• If a team is unable to provide the required game staff, it is their responsibility to communicate to the other team and request them to cover the positions.
• There will be no R2, unless indicated in the bracket.
Tournament Director Veronica Warner shared the following two documents to help prepare teams for scorekeeping.
|Libero Tracking Sheet Instructions:||Click Here|
|Volleyball Rally Scoring Tutorial for Official Scorers>>>||Click Here|
|SCORE REPORTING -- TEXTING in 2021!|
A KEY part of NCHVC is our immediate score updates to brackets. For this to happen, coaches (or whomever they appoint) MUST report the scores right after the set is over.
TEXT SCORES to 1 (417) 203-7447 (this is an online text number & cannot receive calls)
|Basic Match Guidlines|
|• All sets will be played using rally scoring.|
• 2 – 30 seconds timeouts per set.
• Best of three matches -The first two sets will be played to 25, win by 2 no cap. The third set, if necessary, will be played to 15, win by 2 no cap.
• Best of five sets - the first four sets will be played to 25, win by 2 no cap. The fifth set, if necessary, will be played to 15, win by 2 no cap.
• The boys teams will play on a Men’s regulation net height of 7’ 11 ⅝”.
• The girls teams will play on a Women’s regulation net height of 7’ 4 ½”.
• All teams regardless of age division will use a regulation size volleyball (no VolleyLites).
|• The first team listed is considered the home team.|
• Each match is two sets (unless otherwise noted); starting at 0.
• Based on results, teams will advance per the pool play sheet.
|• Matches won|
• Head to head results
• Set % Won (# won/total sets)
• Head to head Point differential
• Overall Point differential
• Coin flip
|• Bracket play rules: Top team listed is the home team. |
• All matches are best of 3 unless marked on the bracket as best of 5; starting at 0 points.
• Bracket page on NCHCLive.com under HomeSchool Volleyball-- Click Here
• Pools in bracket play are best two of three.
|• Pool Play – Rolling Schedule unless otherwise noted|
• Matches (warm-up) will begin immediately upon the conclusion of the prior match on that court. Except Thursday, the 16U Girls will not start before the 2:00 time and the 18U Girls Quarterfinals will not start before the 5:00 start time.
• Bracket Play - Rolling Schedule- Matches (warm-up) will begin immediately upon the conclusion of the prior match on that court.